i-net SYBELUXT - a new JDBC 3.0 driver for Sybase databases from i-net software

i-net software announces the availability of i-net SYBELUXT.
i-net SYBELUXT is a native type 4 high-performance JDBC driver providing
JDBC 3.0 and 2.0 support for Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise and SQL
Anywhere Database Servers.

i-net SYBELUXT fully supports the following JDBC 3.0 features:

- Savepoints -- allow a transaction to be rolled back to a designated
savepoint
- Ability to have multiple ResultSet objects open at the same time
- Ability to identify parameters to CallableStatement objects by name as
well as by index
- ResultSet holdability -- ability to specify whether cursors should be held
open or closed at the end of a transaction
- Ability to programmatically update BLOB and CLOB values

An evaluation version can be downloaded free of charge at <a
href="http://www.inetsoftware.de/English/Produkte/SYBELUX/default.htm">www.i
netsoftware.de</a>. Professional support is provided during the evaluation
version via newsgroup.

0
Sergiy
5/14/2002 11:56:28 AM
sybase.jconnect 798 articles. 0 followers. Follow

.NET 3.0 or .NET 2.0?
I'm going to move my exiting software to .net soon. I'm just wondering if I should wait for the .NET 3.0 framework to be released or if I can start with the 2.0 now? I'd say you can go ahead and move your code to .Net 2.0 as .Net 3.0 uses the CLR version 2.0.Basically, .net 3.0 is .net 2.0 PLUS some new features for presentation (GUI), communication and workflow process.  So the compiler as well as the language features used by the 2.0 runtime will be the same in 2.0 and 3.0"Never argue with an idiot; He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experienc...

Anything new in .NET 3.0 for ASP.NET projects?
Hi,  Is there any reason to move to .NET 3.0 from ASP.NET point of view? Someone told me about the ease of developing ASP.NET UI in .NET 3.0 (e.g. drag and drop) but I didn't find anything about that anywhere. Any pointers from anybody? Thanks  S   refer www.netfx3.com/ www.netfx3.com/.../news_and_announcements/archive/2006/11/06/.NET-Framework-3.0-has-been-released_2100_.aspx blogs.msdn.com/somasegar/archive/2006/06/09/624300.aspx  Got what you needed. Please mark as answer....

ASP.NET Futures installer won recognize .net 3.0 and .net 3.5 framework installed
I am trying to install the ASP.NET Futures (July) and it keeps telling me that .net 2.0 or .net 3.0 need to be installed.  I have all .net versions installed and they can be found in the c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework folder.  Can someone please help me?!!!!  I am running Windows Vista Ultimate MS Visual Studio 2005 Pro and 2008 Pro (RTM from MSDN) I am also having the same problem installing Expression Blend 2 (Dec Preview).  Seems .net installation is not being recognized.  Can someone tell me how to rectify this challenge. well try to re install t...

Can I use all the Classes of .NET Framework 3.0 and 3.5 with ASP.NET 2.0?
Can I use all the Classes of .NET Framework 3.0 and 3.5 with ASP.NET 2.0?  If I can, then how can use? No you con't use them... If you are using Visual Studio 2008 try to create a WebSite with .netFrameWork 2.0 ... after creating the website try to add the reference... when add reference dialog box open you can see that all the 3.0 and 3.5 namespaces will be disabled .. you con't add the reference to the 3.0 and 3.5Chinna_sv...   parco:Can I use all the Classes of .NET Framework 3.0 and 3.5 with ASP.NET 2.0?  If I can, then how can use? I think you can, all you ...

Will AJAX Extensions 1.0 (for .NET 2.0) be affected by .NET 3.0?
Hello all,I have a web server that has a couple of site running using .NET 2.0 with the AJAX Extensions 1.0 (but not the ControlKit) and I need to install another Web App site that uses .NET 3.0. I need to know if installing .NET 3.0 will affect the sites that currently use 2.0 and the AJAX Extensions 1.0 as these sites are live and any down time would get me in the @~!£$.If there are issues, are there any work arounds? Many Thanks in advance  The .net Framework 3.0 and 3.5 add features to the .net framework 2.0 so installing the additional framework should not cause any pro...

.NET 2.0 and .NET 3.0 Running parallel
Are there any known issues for both of the frameworks running in parallel on same machine Also searched on the web but would like to know complete reference, before I dirty my hands on the 3.0.Any help is appreciated.regardsRaheel Hussain--------------------------------Blog: http://www.dnfug.com/web/blogs/raheel/URL: http://www.raheelhussain.com/--------------------------------This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. The 2.0 and 3.0 frameworks don't run separately, they run together.  Think of .NET 3.0 as an extension of 2.0, ...

Custom Paging .Net 2.0 to .Net 3.0
 I have a web app written in VS 2005 that uses griviews with custom paging and sorting done as follows. <asp:GridView ID="GridView1" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="False" DataKeyNames="rec_id" BorderColor="White" BackColor="White" BorderStyle="Ridge" BorderWidth="2px" CellPadding="3" CellSpacing="1" GridLines="None" AllowPaging="True" AllowSorting="True" PageSize="20" OnSorting="Gvemp_sort&q...

Request Suggestion: ASP=>ASP.NET 3.5 or ASP=>ASP.NET 2.0 ->ASP.NET 3.5 (in 5 years)
Hi there, I have a few questions:My company has about 40 mid-sized application written in class asp. We plan to upgrade to ASP.NET since Microsoft will no longer support ASPin three years. As of today, most of our servers are running ASP.NET 2.0. Here are a few of the questions:1.) Is ASP.NET 3.5 or ASP.NET 3.0 stable enough to be put to production?  2.) Can IIS run different versions of ASP.NET? 3.) For new applications, would you guys develop it in ASP.NET 2.0 or the latest version?4.) Any known problems?  I love the the MVC and ORM/LINQ about ASP.NET 3.5; however, I...

Error with using .Net 3.0 instead of .Net 2.0
Hi,  I have recently made a website in microsoft visual web developer 2005.  When I have uploaded my site to my host I am having trouble.  when I visit the page www.amcnewzealand.co.nz I get an error message.  My web hosting company does not support .net 3.0 but instead use .net 2.0.  My website is made with file extensions .aspx.  I am usure how to tell what version of .net I am using and wether this is the only cause.  At first there was a 403 error occuring. Help would be much appreciated as I have been struggling with this for some time. The version...

ASP.Net 2.0 on an ASP.Net 3.0 Server
Hi there...  Is it possible to run an ASP.Net 2.0 app on the 3.0 Framework?   thanks..   doug yes Thanks!...

How can i upgrade my project from .net 2.0 to .net 3.0
I have been developing my project in .net 2.0 and and its already deployed for testing. Its not yet in use but its already deployed for testing purposes. Then i realised that i already have .net 3.0 installed both on my developement computer and on our production sever posiibly through these microsoft updates because i did not install .net 3.0 manually, i just found them in the installed programs. So how can i configure this project and all the applications that i will develop in future to use .net 3.0 instead of 2.0 that iam currently using. Basically what i want to do is move my applicati...

Installation of Visualstudio.net -2003 & 2005 and SqlServer 2000&2005 and .net f\w 3.0 and WSS 3.0 on win 2003 server
My computer has Windows Server 2003 OS with Service pack 2 installed.  I want Installations sequence for installing 1.Visual Studio.Net 2003. 2.Visual Studio.Net 2005. 3.Sql server 2000. 4.Sql Server 2005. 5..Net frame work 3.0. 6.WSS 3.0. 7.Web Parts dll for visual studio.net 2005. Can any one help or give details of installing these and precautions needed to be taken like necessary service packs and updates .because when i tried to install web parts in Visual Studio.Net 2005. the setup was unsuccessful and reason was the setup is telling that "unable to detect visual st...

Web resources about - i-net SYBELUXT - a new JDBC 3.0 driver for Sybase databases from i-net software - sybase.jconnect

GOP rivals condemn Donald Trump for backing Muslim database
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson said Saturday that he wants to expand the government's surveillance operations aimed at ...

WATCH 'TROJAN HORSE' Trump wants database for Syrian refugees in US
WATCH 'TROJAN HORSE' Trump wants database for Syrian refugees in US

Presidential Candidates Condemn Donald Trump's 'Database' Comment
Trump made the comment to a reporter Thursday night.

Donald Trump is Under Media Assault for Suggesting ‘Muslim Database,’ But Here’s What He Says About It ...
"Donald Trump's plan for a Muslim database draws comparison to Nazi Germany"...