64 bit ODBC driver for IQ?

Hi everyone,

do anyone know if there is a 64 bit ODBC driver for IQ?

Thanks in advance,
Jose
0
Jose
6/7/2005 2:25:34 PM
sybase.iq 1656 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Are there any 32-bit or 64-bit ODBC drivers for ASA 9.0 for Windows OS's available for download?
Hi everyone, I'd like to create a dsn pointing to ASA 9.0 database on a remote server. The local PC does not have any Sybase / ASA product installed. 1. Is it possible to create the DSN on this local PC? 2. If so, where can I possibly get the drivers? 3. Any other information on this will be highly appreciated. Regards. might want to post this question to the sybase.public.sqlanywhere.general newsgroup. This is an ASE newsgroup. <ckmutunga@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7548f502-4963-4c66-8acd-121c443c59f5@k37g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > Hi everyone, > ...

IQ on AIX Does it come with ODBC drivers
Hi All, we are going to test IQ on AIX next week and we will use some software I've developed that uses ODBC drivers....but I was wondering, does IQ on AIX come with ODBC drivers from Sybase? Other database vendors provide ODBC drivers on windows and not on unix and I was wondering if I might not get caught out by no ODBC drivers being present??? Thanks Peter Nolan www.peternolan.com This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------060607030302080001000208 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Peter Nolan w...

ODBC driver on 64 bit server
I've got a Windows Storage Server 2003 64-bit server on a Dell PowerEdge 2950. After installing Sybase SQL Anywhere 8, I don't see the ODBC driver under the System DSN tab. Does that need to be installed manually? If so, can you give me instructions? Thanks, Ken 64 bit Windows (or at least the x64 version which is the one I have) has two ODBC control applets. One for 64 bit apps, which is the one you see in Control Panel etc, and one for 32 bit apps which has no shortcut anywhere. Look for ODBCADM32.EXE in the SYSWOW64 directory; something like C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64...

64 Bit Linux ODBC Driver?
Hello, I have licensed SQL Anywhere until release 8, but I cannot find 64 bit drivers. So I logged in into my sybase account, but I couldn't find any downloads for release 8, only an Express Bug Fix for release 9. According to the file ebf/files/n_client 64bit database driverse are included in this package, but they are stored in a (proprietary format?) file files.tic and the setup tool does not work since it cannot find a release 9 installation. How can I get 64 bit odbc driverse for SQL Anywhere? Kind regards Marten Lehmann Hi Marten, By 64-bit, I assume you m...

Oracle 64 bit driver in ASP.NET page on 64 bit framework
This one is driving me nuts. I have developed some ASP.NET pages using Web Developer Express on a 64 bit (Intel Xeon Quad core) machine. This has gone very well, part of my code access an Oracle database using the Oracle.DataAccess.Client namespace (Oracle 64 bit ODP.NET version 2.102.3.2). All works beautifully. Just bought the full version of Visual Studio 2005, and now when I try to build my web site, I get an error saying "Attempted to load a 64-bit assembly on a 32-bit platform...". The site won't build. This makes no sense to me. ASP.NET is configured to run under the ...

64-bit ASA 9 ODBC drivers
Greetings, 32-bit ASA 9 ODBC drivers should work on a 64-bit machine? The error message is Driver's ConfigDSN, ConfigDriver, or ConfigTranslator failed Could not load the setup or translator library or are there 64-bit ASA 9 ODBC drivers? If yes, where? Thanks in advance Pavel ...

Attaching to IQ from Windows 2003 64 bit.
Within our architecture we have an app on operating system Client Server - 64 bit Intel Itaniumn 1.5 GHZ running Windows 2003 Build # 5.2.3790 I am trying to access IQ version Server Server - Adaptive Server IQ/12.5.0/040202/P/ESD 8/Sun_svr4/OS 5.7/64bit/2004-02-02 13:09:41 My problems is I can install the ODBC client but cannot ever access them using the ODBC administrator on the 64 bit box. Does anyone have a simular architecture that can be of help. This may be a Windows OS issue but I thought someone may be accessing IQ via Windows 64 bit. TIA jeff ...

IQ NT ODBC Driver (Changing the date_order)
Hi, Trying to change the date_order to 'MDY' from the default 'YMD'. It is set to 'MDY' in the the server, however ODBC changes it to YMD. Any help on how to set the date in the ODBC Advanced tab, will be much appreciated. Thanks, Sudip You would be better to post this to the Sybase.public.iq newsgroup - connectivity.odbc is more specific to the Sybase ASE ODBC driver. pv <Sudip Kundu> wrote in message news:419ceffd.160d.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi, > > Trying to change the date_order to 'MDY' from the default > '...

No ODBC Drivers on 64 Bit Windows server
Trying to run SQLAnywhere on a windows 2003 64Bit server using a Developer edition of 9.02 with EBF of 3456. I am using the 32Bit installer to keep this in line with all our other machines that run on 32bit platforms. Files all install with no errors, however I am unable to create an ODBC entry under System DSN. When I click to configure I only MS SQL options and no Sybase drivers at all. Under the User DSN I have the two sample DB's but these cannot be opened as they have no drivers either. Where and how can I get these files in without adding reg entries manually? Wha...

Where can I get a 64 Bit ODBC driver for ASE
I installed ASE Developer edition for Windows, in a 64 Bit Windows 2008 box, and it installs a 32 Bit ODBC driver, but I need a 64 Bit one. I know it does exist in Sybase, but I cannot find the link or how to download it. I am trying to create a Linked Server from inside SQL Server 2008 64 Bits. Anything else, save a native OLE DB driver will not work. I see that there is one 64 bit driver in Sybase Data Source Manager, but it does not show in SQL Server 2008 OLE DB drivers. Can somebody help? Hi, What ASE version? I don't know offhand if the Developer editions include the ...

Interbase ODBC 64 bit driver for Windows 7
Is there or will there be one available for download? Kenneth Clark wrote: > Is there or will there be one available for download? Not yet. Can't be, without a 64 bit client. The next version of IB, per the roadmap, will include a 64 bit server, so maybe then? -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ Kenneth Clark wrote: > Is there or will there be one available for download? There is no ODBC 64 bit driver today. It does not make sense to have one today as there is no InterBas...

64 bit cpu // 64 bit Os version // 64 bit powerbuilder?
Hi guys, Does anyone know if Powebuilder is available in 64 bit? Kind regards A 64-bit version of PB does not (yet) exist. -- HTH Arnoud Url: http://www.gloriant.be Also check out my PB Reference site : http://www.pbinfo.be "Gunther Huygens" <ghuygens@be.xrt.com> wrote in message news:eoSjDRaCDHA.331@forums-1-dub... > Hi guys, > > Does anyone know if Powebuilder is available in 64 bit? > > Kind regards > > > > Since there are no OS Windows 64 bits, i wonder how it could be possible. Since there is a 64 bi...

IQ and ODBC
I have a power-user that is querying IQ with Access. There is a strange yet repeatable symptom that exists on several PCs. When you attach the IQ tables to a new access database, all is well. If you shutdown MS-Access and then restart it, it hangs. Logs files from the first session and the second session are compared and identical apart from the last connectivity line: Found database server: <ip address> Found database server: <dns name> on TCPIP link Client connected Liveness timeout 300, liveness retransmit period 75 CONN: Connected to the server CONN: Con...

Has anyone used 64-bit ODBC Driver with Interbase XE
Have seen a few people refer to the possibility of using a 64-bit ODBC driver (such as the Easysoft driver) with Interbase XE. Am interested to know if anyone here has actually used this or another 64 bit driver and what the results were. (Performance gains, recoding needed if any, etc...) (The only other 64-bit ODBC driver I'm aware of is the one for Firebird and haven't used that yet either.) Any comments appreciated, Thanks, Dale Gunter Dale Gunter wrote: > Have seen a few people refer to the possibility of using a 64-bit ODBC driver (such as the Easysoft driver) ...

Web resources about - 64 bit ODBC driver for IQ? - sybase.iq

Niall Quinn (racing driver) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1999 - 3rd place in Irish Karting Championship in Cadet 2000 - 1st place in Irish Karting Championship in Cadet 2002 - 3rd place in Irish Karting ...

Police baffled by truck driver who vanished for 34 hours after fatal crash
Police remain baffled how a truck driver they thought had been killed in a fiery crash showed up alive more than 30 hours later, 16 kilometres ...

Driver accused of hitting policeman with car denies seeing him, court told
A woman accused of hitting a policeman with her car after allegedly shoplifting denies she saw the detective in front of her, a court has been ...

Truck driver's escape from Glenelg Highway inferno baffles crash witnesses
Driver who was one of first at scene of fatal collision saw no sign of truckie whose B-double was already well alight but who turned up 34 hours ...

Yarra Trams driver refused to deploy wheelchair ramp, man with MS says
A Melbourne man with multiple sclerosis says a tram driver refused to deploy the ramp to help him board with his mobility scooter.

More Uber drivers file labor lawsuits: One claims he makes only $80 per week
The Uber driver app on the windshield of UberX driver. (credit: The Washington Post / Getty Images) Back in September 2015, a federal judge ...

US regulators: Google's self-driving car AI 'can be a driver'
... , Transportation Alternatives , Emerging Technologies , Technology , Electric The NHTSA finds that Google's software will count as a driver ...

Regulators: Google’s Computers Can Be Considered Drivers In Autonomous Vehicles
... Highway Traffic Safety Administration has let one tech company know that its artificial intelligence system could be considered an actual driver ...

Valet Driver Uses Concealed Weapon To Scare Off Woman’s Attacker
Valet Driver Uses Concealed Weapon To Scare Off Woman’s Attacker

Self-Driving Car A.I. Considered the Driver, Says Gov
The interpretation from the federal office came after Google submitted a request last November inquiring about rules for driverless vehicles. ...