Symbols

How do I insert a symbol into an I7 report.
By symbol I mean the symbol for micro (u).
0
Barry_Knight
4/30/2002 3:31:27 AM
sybase.infomaker.general 4461 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Select a text field, then write an "m" and finally change Font type to
Symbol.

<Barry_Knight> escribi� en el mensaje
> How do I insert a symbol into an I7 report.
> By symbol I mean the symbol for micro (u).

0
Bel

What generals generally do

symbol scanner general question
Hi, I have to discuss the device selection with a customer and among others Symbol PPT8800 comes into question. Having read here much about a symbol scanner object my question is if I have to use this just in the case I need only the possibility to scan pressing the scan hardkey on the device and getting the scan result in a single line edit or datawindow column? Is there some special coding needed to use the symbol scanner for this simple use case? TIA Chris Werner Symbol has a keyboard wedge driver that would send any scanned input into the keyboard's buff...

Missing Topics in public.infomaker.general
I printed a thread dated March 16, 2004 awhile back, but not all of it is legible and I want to reread/reprint it. It no longer appears in the topic history for that date, although there are are older entries. Where can it be found? (news:40520e56$1) ...

Read file symbol by symbol?
Friends, how read a file one by one symbols, not a whole string once at time? Thanks. -- -----------! My blessing! Ramis. ! -----------! http://www.samtan.fromru.com mailto: samtan@fromru.com Here is one script I used to inspect files use strict; my $fn; print"Enter the name of a file you want to examine "; while (<>) { $fn = $_; last if $fn; } print "Opening $fn\n"; open TF, "$fn" or die "Cannot open $fn:$!\n"; my @ov; my $ov; while (<TF>) { @ov = unpack('U*',$_); print; print"\t\t"...

Infomaker upgrade broke Infomaker!
Upgrade from Infomaker 10 to IM 11 I first upgraded SQL Anywhere from 10 to 11. Then ran the IM install. I'm getting the error message: Failed to initialize SySAM licensing. InfoMaker is shutting down. The mandatory property file 'im110_sysam.properties' is missing. Did I miss something when I downloaded? Becky Snyder Bradley University Hi Rebecca; For IM 11.x and its new Sysam licensing you must the logged onto your PC with an account that has Local Administrator privileges. Does your account have that? -- Regards ... Chris ISUG - NA RUG ...

PDB Symbols/symbol server
Does it exists server where are symbols from official Mozilla builds? I'm interested in Thunderbird 2.0.0.18 win32 symbols. PM ...

General
Name: Nick Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: General Comments: Amazing. Just needs more compatible addons and it will be wonderful. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

General
Sir/Madam, Please Clarify the following 1. It is possible to set edit mask for each row 2. Whether it is possible to get the column name 1. There is no change in the column (Edit changed or ItemChanged Event will not fire in this situation) 3. In PFC U_TVS when we I to update the datastore that has been registered I am getting the error integrity violation. This is because in U_TVS they are rowscopying the retrived value from an attrib to this datastore, so the status is newmodified!. I want to update the datastore by modifying the status as datamodified!. Suppo...

general
mailto:laura.biding@ntlworld.com ...

General
Name: Andrew Email: anile_at_postmaster.co.uk Product: Minefield Summary: General Comments: The new UI is much more responsive, smaller and cleaner. The spell checking is quite amazing and will help us all with our posting like this one. I couldn't find any localised options but I'm sure they'll be implemented. Not sure about add-ons being so called, can't they be called "Extensions and Themes?" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20060711 Minefield/3.0a1 (bangbang023) ...

general
Name: Darran Logie Email: hawkalmightyathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: general Comments: firefox i have always found to be excellent. All the little addons and constant refinements are always welcomed. At the moment the only thing i am missing is download manager as its not compatible with the current version. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

General
Hi i have some textbox and Richtext box when i type the data and click save  the data will bind to the Gridview.. I had set width for each field , Suppose while I insert data , without anyspace in the Richtextbox and click save the data binded to the gridview show Lengthy line its look so bad all alignment are changes so how shall i avoid this , else how can i insert  break line or ( space ) at the end of the each line in the richtextbox... can anyone give solution pls...  Regards,M.VenkatesanMy Blog : http://venkat-dotnetsamples.blogspot.comPlease remember to click “...

General
In sybase for the column what datatype the sybase expert's suggest either char or varchar? I heared that while doing update statistics ... the varchar is costlier than the space occupied by char. Please share your knowledge. Thanks and Best Regards Gopi Chand T. The choice between "varchar" and "char" doesn't have much of anything to do with the performance of "update statistics" that I know of. There is a small performance penalty for accessing variable length data on the row, but it would only be notable under very high load. Take a...

Printing from "print" button on web pages produces images OK but text comes out as symbols and general garbage
Name: Duncan MacMartin Email: duncanmacmartinatwestnetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: Printing from "print" button on web pages produces images OK but text comes out as symbols and general garbage Comments: see summary Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Symbol lookup error
I'm using Inline->bind to bind to a static lib which has a few dependencies so I am setting LIBS to a series of 3 -L/-l pairs. Inline is successfully binding to the library and I go to make the call to the library but I'm failing with a Symbol lookup error - undefined symbol: bash-3.2$ /usr/local/bin/perl raid2 -load DbgSh.h Calling bind with libs set to -L/view/yfang_fp1.0_yfang_May24/vob/9200_packetcore/packetcore/infra/sysmgr/ipmi -lwiipmi -L/view/yfang_fp1.0_yfang_May24/vob/9200_packetcore/packetcore/infra/lib/src -lwinfra -L/vob/9200/software/common/debugshell ...

Web resources about - Symbols - sybase.infomaker.general

File:Symbol unsupport vote.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.If the file has been ...

Peace for Paris - the artist behind the symbol that's gone viral
... of murderous attacks in Paris at the weekend, French artist Jean Jullien had sketched out what has become known as the Peace for Paris symbol ...

Paris attacks: #PeaceForParis symbol goes viral following terrorist attacks
A Peace for Paris symbol, combining the Eiffel Tower with the '60s peace sign, goes viral following the Paris terror attacks.

It’s Laundry Day, but what do the symbols mean on the label?
There are probably some people out there who know exactly what the care symbols on clothing labels mean. But, there are many who do not and if ...

Amazon backtracks after covering NYC subway car in Nazi symbols
... version of the book, Amazon Studios perhaps took that premise a little too literally by filling a New York City subway car with Nazi symbols ...

What’s up with all the Nazi Germany symbols on a NYC train?
Decorating a New York subway car with symbols from the second World War might be one of the best ways to promote The Man in the High Castle , ...

The rise of legendary singer and sex symbol Sir Tom Jones
In his new memoir, the artist recounts how he rose from his roots in the coal fields of Wales to become an international star and an honorary ...

Twitter could move beyond its heart symbol to offer richer responses
A feature hidden in a developer version of Twitter's app shows emoji to express more emotions. That feature would add complexity to the service, ...

Ads with World War II symbols pulled after outcry in NY - CNN.com
New York subway ads promoting the Amazon streaming series "The Man in the High Castle" have been pulled after an outcry.

SwiftKey Symbol: Keyboard for autistic and other “non-verbal” users
SwiftKey has a new keyboard app: Symbol . But it’s not a conventional QWERTY typer, but a visual-based system, aimed at non-verbal autistic people, ...