Infomaker 5.0.04 & NT 4.0 WS (Service pack 4)

I have problem. When I'm running anyone report and then close reports window
I get next error:

IM050.exe Exception acces violation (0x0000005), Addresss: 0x77f64d28.

Any help would be appreciated!

0
Mari
4/29/1999 7:04:00 AM
sybase.infomaker.general 4461 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I have seen that message on NT after modifying a nested report and saving
changes.  What exactly are you doing?

Rick Marden
Primavera Systems

Mari´┐Żn Lettrich, Ing. <marianl@neografia.sk> wrote in message
> I have problem. When I'm running anyone report and then close reports
window
> I get next error:
>
> IM050.exe Exception acces violation (0x0000005), Addresss: 0x77f64d28.
>
> Any help would be appreciated!

0
Rick

PB 4 and Windows NT 4.0 service pack 5
Hello, We have a pressing problem here ... having upgraded some clients to Windows NT Service Pack 5 (to prepare for Y2K), our most important finance application has started behaving strangely. When a dropdown list box datawindow column loses focus, the column is blanked out. I suspect the PB4dknti depolyment kit is not fully compatible with the new NT service pack. The deployment kit is dated 03-04-96. Does anyone have a newer version they could share with us, or do you have a workaround ? Thanks in advance, Jesper Hostrup Hansen WHO/Regional Office for Europe jhh@who.dk ...

WDK 1.o and NT server 4.0 service pack 5.0
Can the WDK can work on NT server 4.0 with Service Pack 5. It will not install with Service Pack 5. I have version WDK version 1.0 is the a later version that works with NT server 4.0 with service pack 5 Version 1.1 should work with service pack 5. Hold off on getting it if you can. We confirmed a bug with New Moon related to the evaluation license key which causes the WDK Administrator to crash on startup on some configurations. (I do not have details about which configurations, but it seems to be a common problem.) We expect to have a new build with a fix fairly soon. Jas...

SQL 5.5.02 as service in NT 4.0 workstation (Service Pack 3)
When itry to start the SQA service in NT 4.0 workstation (Service Pack 3) the process isaborted by the OS and the following message is logged in the NT event viewer: The SQL Anywhere - Parceiro service terminated with the following error: The specified image file did not contain a resource section. What was wrong ? Thanks. Abner G. Jacobsen ajacobsen@interlink.com.br Try recreating your log file with the "DBLOG". Make sure that the path to your .db file isn't too long. I think there was a limit to how long the path could be when started as a service...

Virus Detection S/W (Netware 4.11) Compatible w/SQL Anywhere 5.5.0.3 & 5.5.0.4
<HTML> Does anyone have any recommendations as to a virus detection software for Netware (4.11) that is compatible with SQL Anywhere 5.5.0.3 or 5.5.0.4?&nbsp; Our customer was using Cheyenne's Innoculan which shut the database/service down and they are looking for a proven alternative. <BR>Thanks, <BR>Stacy Zacher <BR>M&amp;I Data Services, Inc.</HTML> Stacy Zacher wrote: > > Does anyone have any recommendations as to a virus detection software > for Netware (4.11) that is compatible with SQL Anywhere 5.5.0.3 or > 5.5.0.4? ...

PB 5.0.04 on NT 4.0 running MS SQL Server 7.0?
Anyone running PB 5.0.04 on MS SQL 7.0? We're running against MS SQL 6.5 and are considering upgrading to take advantage of some of the new features. Are there new SQL drivers available or required? TIA, pat yuen pyuen@carmafinancial.com 5.0.04 doesn't work with SQL7, you'll need to upgrade to PB 6.5.1 or 7.0 Simon Pat Yuen wrote in message ... >Anyone running PB 5.0.04 on MS SQL 7.0? We're running against MS SQL 6.5 >and are considering upgrading to take advantage of some of the new features. >Are there new SQL drivers available or required?...

PB 5.0.04 / NT 4.0 / MSSQL 6.5
I have a stored procedure datawindow that returns "Arithmetic overflow" occasionally and I can't explain it. When I run the stored procedure from SQL server using "exec" I don't get the overflow message? Has anyone heard of this? Tom Pitts --------------83F25D5983DCF5131C18A26C Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit When we upgraded from 5.02 to 5.04 we encountered the same problem in one stored procedure. Due to some reason, pre 5.04 PB ignored Arithmetic overflow error, but 5.04 does not, which is the corr...

[ANN] Release of Bugzilla 4.5.5, 4.4.5, 4.2.10, and 4.0.14
Today we are releasing 4.4.5, 4.2.10, 4.0.14, and the unstable development snapshot 4.5.5. All releases fix a security issue found since the last release. Bugzilla 4.4.5 is our latest stable release. Bugzilla 4.4.5, 4.2.10 and 4.0.14 are security updates for the 4.4, 4.2, and the 4.0 branches, respectively. Note that 4.5.5 is an unstable development release and should not be used in production environments. We are not yet feature-frozen at this time so the features you see in 4.5.5 might not accurately represent the behavior that 5.0 will have. Note that when Bugzilla 5...

Security advisory for Bugzilla 4.5.5, 4.4.5, 4.2.10, and 4.0.14

Testday - Friday, May18th: Firefox 1.5.0.12
Hi Mozilla Community Testers!, Please join the Mozilla QA community for Testday on Friday, May 18th, 2007! This week, we will be looking at the Firefox 1.5.0.12 and 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 Release Candidates The event will run Friday, May 18th, 2007, from 7am - 5pm PDT Please visit http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community:Firefox_2004rc3/15012_Community_Test_Day for all the info regarding the event. Jump into the #testday channel on irc.mozilla.org on Friday to participate. We hope to see you there! Thanks. Carsten Mozilla QA ...

PBORCA60 - WINNT 4.0
Has anybody got this combination to work? When I run ORCA60.exe in debug mode it traps out immediately with: HEAP[ORCA60.exe]: Invalid Address specified to RtlSizeHeap( 7d0000, c20020 ) Attempts to isolate the offending code have been unsuccessful. If I comment out most of the program it will compile and run. I would then uncomment some of the program and try again until it fails. Recommenting the lines that supposedly caused the failure does not make it compile and run correctly. Oh help . . . Help, help help Rick Hughes ...

Error While comping Pb 5.0.04 on NT 4.0
Hi I try to compile an application on a workstation with NT 4.0... If I work with pb 6.5 I hav not any problem.. .but if I try to compile with pb 5.0.04 an application write with pb 5.0.04 (of course) I received a compile error... It's a release problem? What can I made? TIA Enrico What is the error message you get when you compile? On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 05:09:05 -0400, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.powerscript Chiaramonte Enrico <chiaramonte@svib.it> wrote: >Hi > >I try to compile an application on a workstation with NT 4.0... >If I work ...

Problems with dw.print() and NT 4.0 Service Pack 4
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format. --------------E94370C507A582A62A930450 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, we recently got problems printing using an ordinary dw_xy.print(): After calling this function, we see the hourglass. The next thing we can do is to restart the computer. This occurs under the following circumstances: 1. Applications devellopped with PB 6.0.0 and also an PB5 (16 bit) Application. 2. OS : Windows NT (Service Pack 4) - no problems with sp3 3. Hardware older than one year It seems ...

Pb 4.0 with NT 4.0
Hi, Here a problem with Pb 4.0 on NT. 1. There is an existing datawindow with one table (A) selected. 2. Another table (B) is added in the select, but no columns are picked from table B. 3. Tables A and B are joined. 4. Go to the design of the datawindow. Then go back to Edit Data Source. 5. Table B disappears from the select. If anybody knows what the problem is ? TIA, Mahendra Dhamdhere Mahendra, I would suspect that PB is making a decision to drop the table because no columns are selected from it. Just curious - why join with that table if you don't nee...

Pb 4.0 with NT 4.0
Hi, Here a problem with Pb 4.0 on NT. 1. There is an existing datawindow with one table (A) selected. 2. Another table (B) is added in the select, but no columns are picked from table B. 3. Tables A and B are joined. 4. Go to the design of the datawindow. Then go back to Edit Data Source. 5. Table B disappears from the select. If anybody knows what the problem is ? TIA, Mahendra Dhamdhere Mahendra, I would suspect that PB is making a decision to drop the table because no columns are selected from it. Just curious - why join with that table if you don't nee...

Web resources about - Infomaker 5.0.04 & NT 4.0 WS (Service pack 4) - sybase.infomaker.general

3i Infotech - Sitemap
3i Infotech - Sitemap

Sitemap - SAP Help Portal Page
The Best-Run Businesses Run SAP Search All Go Sitemap Global Search Help Portal More portals for customers and partners SAP Community Network ...

Sybase Software Downloads and Code Samples - Database and Mobility Software - Sybase Inc
The business intelligence and database management software download center offers various Sybase software downloads and code samples. For more ...

United States Patent: 8463736
Scheuermann, P., J. Shim and R. Vingralek "WATCHMAN: A Data Warehouse Intelligent Cache Manager", Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference ...

Jenzabar :: Sybase
Sybase delivers end-to-end solutions including enterprise infrastructure business solutions, mobile software solutions for information management, ...

Sybase Product Documentation
Sybase On-line Product Manuals

Product Data Sheets - Sybase Inc
switch to mobile view Worldwide [change] Argentina Australia Austria Belgium Brazil Canada China Czech Republic Denmark Finland France Germany ...