Calculating the number of days between two dates excluding Saturdays and Sundays.

We are calculating daysafter(close_date,(today)) and want to exclude
saturdays and sundays.  How is that accomplished?  Also, is there a way to
exclude holidays as well.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

0
Danny
12/13/2001 7:23:55 PM
📁 sybase.infomaker.general
📃 4461 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1586 Views

You would need to define your own global function using Powerbuilder.
Send me an e-mail (remove the dontspam part) and I'll send you my
imfunction.pbl, which contains a function (calc_workingdays()) that will do
that.

--
Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase)
Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post.

"Danny Liggett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:uHX#[email protected]
> We are calculating daysafter(close_date,(today)) and want to exclude
> saturdays and sundays.  How is that accomplished?  Also, is there a way to
> exclude holidays as well.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

0
Terry