Help: PowerBuilder 7.0 DataWindow control

How do you install the DataWindows Control (ActiveX) to a client through
Internet?
I've read through the documentation but can't fin ANY information about this
and how to build a simple web based Datawindow application that access an
ODBC database on the server side using IIS....

Please help...

0
Jonas
1/12/2000 3:55:32 PM
📁 sybase.inet-dev-toolkit
📃 730 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 470 Views

I got it working, its great.  There are doc's available on sdn, thats where
I got the instructions on how to do it.
I'm using  IIS / mts  w/ Windows2000 and Microsoft Access as the back end.
Jay Shohet

"Jonas Falck" <jonas@skal.net> wrote in message
> How do you install the DataWindows Control (ActiveX) to a client through
> Internet?
> I've read through the documentation but can't fin ANY information about
this
> and how to build a simple web based Datawindow application that access an
> ODBC database on the server side using IIS....
>
> Please help...

0
jay