Sending message multiple times

Does anyone know if there is a way to have a certain message trigger Neon
to send the same message multiple times with slight modifications.

What I'm specifically looking for is the following scenario:

Neon receives an A01/A04 message.
Neon sends that to the specified destination.
Neon then sends the same message to the same destination, only changing
the A01/A04 to an A40.
Neon then sends the exact same A40 message again to the same destination.
Finally, Neon sends the original A01/A04 message to the same destination.

Is this possible?  Has anyone attempted this before?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike

Mike
6/20/2006 3:12:12 PM
sybase.impact 689 articles. 0 followers. Follow

We have done this using the production object option in
Tran-IDE "Recycle output as a new trans".  Use a unique
value from the output message as a qualification in the
production object that creates the subsequent message(s).

> Does anyone know if there is a way to have a certain
> message trigger Neon   to send the same message multiple
> times with slight modifications.
>
> What I'm specifically looking for is the following
> scenario:
>
> Neon receives an A01/A04 message.
> Neon sends that to the specified destination.
> Neon then sends the same message to the same destination,
> only changing   the A01/A04 to an A40.
> Neon then sends the exact same A40 message again to the
> same destination. Finally, Neon sends the original A01/A04
> message to the same destination.
>
> Is this possible?  Has anyone attempted this before?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Mike
>
> --
> Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
> http://www.opera.com/mail/
0
Jan

sending each unsent messages multiple times when sending unsent messages
For an extension under development I plan to use the "Unsent Message Folder". I don't understand if there is a configuration / setup to decide where this folder is located (or can be reconfigured to) --- similar to the configuration for "Sent Folder". Is there _ONE_ "standard" location like "Local Folder/Unsent Messages" and that one is valid for all accounts? For all POP and all IMAP? I just saw the following bug. It's status is : *Status <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=fields.html#status>*: VERIFIED FIXED, b...

Sending messages multiple times
When sending a message, is there any way to keep the original so it can be resent at a later time to additional addresses? Thanks, Walt I'm no expert, but you might want to simply try and use the 'save' command to save the message to file or to your drafts folder, before you send it off....that way it's available for future use, until you delete it. -matt On 10/23/2003 10:13 PM, Walt wrote: > When sending a message, is there any way to keep the original so it can > be resent at a later time to additional addresses? > > Thanks, > Walt &...

Sending same message multiple times
There are times when I don't want to use cc or bcc, but would rather send the same message individually to each recipient. Ideally, the message subject and body would remain on screen after Send, and I could just fill in the next recipient and hit Send again. Is there any way to accomplish this? Thanks! Steve venit, vidit, dixit 11/17/04 19:17: > There are times when I don't want to use cc or bcc, but would rather > send the same message individually to each recipient. Ideally, the > message subject and body would remain on screen after Send, and I > could...

GroupWise client sending same message to AOL address multiple times
--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a very strange problem that I think is AOL related but wanted to = know if anyone else has seen this problem. I have users who sent a single e-mail to an user on AOL. In the sent = items when you go to the message and look in the properties it shows = transferred somewhere between 4 and 10 times over a period of up to 24 = hours. There were no rules checked and all they did was reply to a = message from AOL. This does not seem to be a problem with oth...

Sending multiple messages: Queue instead of send?
This isn't a "send now vs send later" question, rather it's about how TB sends multiple messages when all are being "sent now"... Is it possible to have TB queue them to send sequentially, rather than try to send them all at the same time? I am currently emailing five 10MP photos (approx. 4MB each) to a friend, and TB is trying to send all five simultaneously. This is causing everything else that is trying to upload something at the same time to take forever (Lotus Notes, forex). If I were to send the same five files via Agent, they'd get sent sequ...

Sending E-Mails at a later time (Scheduling sending messages), is this possible.?
There are many reasons for setting up a schedule to send e-mails at various times. I would like to be able to set up e-mails and then send them at a preset time later that day, or even later. I cannot find a way to do this on Sea Monkey, is it hidden somewhere.? Thanks Allan Bannister wrote: > There are many reasons for setting up a schedule to send e-mails at > various times. > > I would like to be able to set up e-mails and then send them at a > preset time later that day, or even later. > > I cannot find a way to do this on Sea Monkey, is it hidden...

sending of message timed out
I just got an error message that the sending of an email with an attachment to a list of contacts timed out. Sending the same mail with the attachment only to me worked. The error message said that I should contact my provider, but this takes days to get a satisfying answer. Any ideas how to send the attachment to the list ? -ftr This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 2440 and 3156) --------------enig4AAC1F40098E43F9FF07D719 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable ftr wrote: <snip> > Any ideas how to send the ...

Sending message times out
Is there a way to lengthen the time before thunderbird returns an error that it has timed out? Sometimes on a slow connection and a large attachment this happens Private wrote: > Is there a way to lengthen the time before thunderbird returns an > error that it has timed out? Yes, but... I don't think that (setting) is the problem you describe below. > Sometimes on a slow connection and a large attachment this happens Tb has a tcptimeout setting and it also has individual server timeout settings, but... .... having a slow connection and a large attachm...

In my VS2003 project I send mail and it sends 7-8 times every time I send it?
In my VS2003 project I send mail and it sends 7-8 times every time I send it? I have the following code in my global.asax code, The problem is the receiver gets 7-8 copies every time i SEND IT?Public Class Global    Inherits System.Web.HttpApplication #Region " Component Designer Generated Code "     Public Sub New()        MyBase.New()         'This call is required by the Component Designer.        InitializeComponent()      &n...

usenet sending error: "you can only send a message to one news server at a time"
I'm using Thunderbird 1.0.6 and several times now I've tried replying to a usenet post that was sent to two newsgroups. When I hit "send", I get the following error: "you can only send a message to one news server at a time". Can anyone shed light on this? The headers of the message I am trying to reply to are: Path: be1.news.blueyonder.co.uk!pe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk!blueyonder!pe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk!blueyonder!border2.nntp.ams.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!border1.nntp.ams.giganews.com!zen.net.uk!dedekind.zen.co.uk!news.anlx.net!caladan!news-peer...

why multiple time stamps on same message?
Hi, I use Netscape.net as a main IMAP e-mail address so i observed this one in Netscape. Perhaps someone else can check this in Mozilla for me if this one still exist? I get a mail message. In the three-panel view" - the panel in the upper right shows the incoming time as 20.13 - the grey bar on the bottom right shows the incoming time as 19.51 - the mail header {CTRL-U) shows 19.51 as well. So there's a 12 minute difference between the two views. I searched in Bugzila for wrong time stamps, but all i found were bugs dealing with wrong time zone adjustments. Someh...

Sending messages at a later time.
Name: Hieromonk Theodore Email: frtheodoreatthethmdotorg Product: Thunderbird Summary: Sending messages at a later time. Comments: I have come to Firefox from Eudora and am glad to be here. It would help me GREATLY were it possible to cue my messages to be sent out at a certain time of the day, say, mid-morning when my 600+ emails of high-density, e.g. lots of Orthodox icons, would not slow my co-workers down. Eudora had a nice little program. Could ypou possibly crank something like that into Thunderbird? It really would help me. Thank you, Hieromonk Theodo...

how to send message in a specific time?
Hi all, If I want to allow user to select a specific time to send his message, for example, when the user wrote a message,then there are two options which allow user to pick,one is "Send Now" and another one is "Send Later". If user clicks the "Send Later", then it will allow user to choose a specific time. I have no idea how to write the code to keep automatically checking the currently time with the scheduled time.  Anyone know how to do that? Thanks in advance. Is the sending of the email going to happen in the background? If so, I'd record t...

Sending message with multiple attachments
Using: PowerBuilder 6.5, Build 444, MS Exchange My app needs to send an email with multiple file attachments. Using the built-in functions I can successfully send a simple message, but the call to 'mailSend' fails when I've specified attachments. The attached files are being created by my app and they're being written to a network drive. Do I need to specify the 'Position' for each mailFileDescription object for each file? (Since I have a string array to store attachment names, I also have an array of mailFileDescription objects, one for each file. I don't ...

Web resources about - Sending message multiple times - sybase.impact

Multiple sequence alignment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A multiple sequence alignment (MSA) is a sequence alignment of three or more biological sequences , generally protein , DNA , or RNA . In many ...

Jakarta attacks: seven dead in multiple attacks linked to Islamic State
Jakarta is on highest possible alert for terrorism, after multiple explosions hit Central Jakarta on Thursday.

Jakarta attacks: seven dead in multiple attacks linked to Islamic State
Seven people have been killed in a terrorist attack in central Jakarta, including five who are believed to be perpetrators linked to the Islamic ...

iOS 9.3 & watchOS 2.2 betas add ability to pair multiple Apple Watches with an iPhone
... sign that new Apple Watch hardware could be around the corner, Apple's newly released iOS 9.3 beta gives developers the ability to pair multiple ...

Multiple Jobholders Artificially Boost "Full-Time" Employment: Does the Sum of the Parts Equal the Whole ...
... pretty much confirms what I have said about Obamacare boosting part-time employment at the expense of full time jobs. Please consider Multiple ...

Google Seeks Multiple Auto Partners for Self-Driving Car Unit
Google hopes to form partnerships with many automakers and suppliers as it develops self-driving cars to reduce traffic accidents and expand ...

Multiple Explosions, Gunfire Rock Jakarta In Deadly ISIS-Claimed Attack
At least seven people died, including five assailants, a police spokeperson said. Multiple explosions and a gun battle rocked Jakarta, the capital ...

Ramon Foster: Multiple Bengals Spit On Steelers, Not Just Burfict
Steelers OL Ramon Foster joins The Fan Morning Show

The watchOS 2.2 beta lets devs pair multiple devices to one iPhone
... hands on the first beta for watchOS 2.2 today, and it reportedly contains a feature that has us a little confused: the ability to pair multiple ...

Watch Hero Philly Cop Get Shot Multiple Times And Then Give Chase
Watch Hero Philly Cop Get Shot Multiple Times And Then Give Chase