Your Vote is Needed

Good Morning,

I apologize for posting a non-technical item in this newsgroup, but I
need your help. I manage the TeamSybase Program and every year we ask
our customers to cast their votes for the member of TeamSybase that has
provided the most assistance over the past year (2001).

Please send me an email with your choice (you can cast a vote for two
people if you like). Please do not send email to the Newsgroups but
email me directly at paulaw@sybase.com.

The deadline is Tuesday, April 2, 2002.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Paula Weiner
TeamSybase Administrator

0
Paula

EAServer Evangelist Needed Again
Slashdot.org has another message thread about best architecture for thin client development: http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=99/10/17/232232&mode=thread I know someone else out there can explain the advantages of EAServer in this context much better than I can. Right now PowerBuilder has been mentioned, but lumped with VB, Delphi, and Oracle Forms as "thicker [client]" than HTML and X." --Eric Rector Harborside Graphics Sportswear ...

EAServer comparisons needed
Does anyone know where I can find comparisons between Sybase's EAServer and Microsoft's MTS done by a third-party? I have a client that is unsure of which platform to go with (even though they are a PowerBuilder shop). They'd like to make a recommendation based on third-party comparisons and shoot-outs if any are available. It wasn't enough that I went in there and pitched the strong points of EAStudio - they want numbers. If anyone can point me to a white paper or a website, I'd be very appreciative. TIA Larry Molter digital fusion, inc., Tampa We are i...

EAServer Evangilist Needed
www.slashdot.org currently has a post from someone who says: "I would like to program distributed systems using the same code base on multiple platforms and multiple languages therefore I am asking around..." No one yet has mentioned EAStudio/EAServer...(I'm a fan, but couldn't do it justice) --Eric Rector Harborside Graphics Sportswear I took a look at the thread and with his cost issues, I decided not to touch it. He was complaining about ORBs that were in the US$3000 range so I didn't bother mentioning Jaguar. Anyone else take a look at it and get...

I want I want I want, I need I need I need
Beyond &^%@#$* cool! http://www.gizmowatch.com/entry/water-powered-jetpack-still-makes-you-fly/ Ted Novak TRA#5512 Hey �: > cool! With all that water, it should be! Yea...I want one of those....until it sucks in a carp or something into the left jet tube and sends me spinning. -- Kim (1/29/2009 2:21:52 PM Mountain) > With all that water, it should be! Yea...I want one of those....until > it sucks in a carp or something into the left jet tube and sends me > spinning. Eh. That could be its own fun LOL. -- Windows 7...Yep KDE runs on Windows. ...

Kde needs our support, vote for it!
Please take a look at this: 'Vote for KDE ! | blogs.kde.org' (http://blogs.kde.org/node/4491) Anyone is voting for it, why? I have no idea. -- Bezoutsidentity ------------------------------------------------------------------------ There is a bounty for the 1,000 charities who get the most people to vote. Lots of openSUSE people have voted already. -- john_hudson ------------------------------------------------------------------------ john_hudson's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=1134 View this thread: http://forums.opensuse....

We need your DataWindow .NET vote!
Dear Valued Customer: Sybase is pleased to announce that DataWindow. NET has been nominated for the 2005 .NET Developer's Journal Magazine Readers Choice Award in the category of Best .NET Libraries and Controls. Your vote in support of the performance boosting DataWindow .NET would be greatly appreciated. You can cast your vote for DataWindow .NET at the .NET Developer's Journal's website (http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm) But hurry, because voting ends July 31, 2005. Thank you for your support! Regards, The DataWindow .NET Team www.Sybas...

We need your DataWindow .NET Vote!
Dear Valued Customer: Sybase is pleased to announce that DataWindow. NET has been nominated for the 2005 .NET Developer's Journal Magazine Readers Choice Award in the category of Best .NET Libraries and Controls. Your vote in support of the performance boosting DataWindow .NET would be greatly appreciated. You can cast your vote for DataWindow .NET at the .NET Developer's Journal's website (http://dndj.sys-con.com/general/readerschoice.htm) But hurry, because voting ends July 31, 2005. Thank you for your support! Regards, The DataWindow .NET Team www.Sybas...

EAServer on NT
I have had success in deploying EAServer projects in Sun-Solaris Platform. For the first time, we gonna start a project on NT Platform. The proposed environment is : NT Server 4.0 (SP6), IIS 4.0 + PowerDynamo 3.5.1, PB Components in Jaguar 3.6.1 C1 (Build 36108) + Oracle 8.1.6 Client. Jag will talk to Oracle 8.1.7 DB Server on HP-UX 11.0 Box. Pls answer my foll queries : 1. Is PD 3.5.1 stable with IIS 4.0 ? 2. Which version of Oracle client (8.1.6 or 8.1.5) is stable with Jag 3.6.1 (Build 36108) on NT ? 3. Has anyone faced problems with this combination ? If so, plea...

I have a NEED, a NEED for SPEED!
Name: Wayne Lee Email: waynerleeatyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: I have a NEED, a NEED for SPEED! Comments: This is awesome. The comparison between this and IE7 is like night and day. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Web resources about - Your Vote is Needed - sybase.easerver

Donald Trump says criticism of Bill Clinton is fair
WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump is reviving memories of Bill Clinton's affair with a White House intern and his turbulent interactions with black ...

Tamir Rice Prosecutor Indicted Innocent Men, But Not Killer Cops
Daily Beast Tamir Rice Prosecutor Indicted Innocent Men, But Not Killer Cops Daily Beast Tim McGinty never intended to prosecute the officers ...

How A Mario Character Was Named After Motorhead's Lemmy
One of gaming’s better rumors is each koopaling in Super Mario Bros. 3 was named after a celebrity. One of the seven is Lemmy, allegedly inspired ...

With 'affluenza' teen's capture, questions about justice in America
Christian Science Monitor With 'affluenza' teen's capture, questions about justice in America Christian Science Monitor The case of Ethan ...

Two Islamic State operatives with ties to Paris attackers reported killed in ...
Los Angeles Times Two Islamic State operatives with ties to Paris attackers reported killed in ... Los Angeles Times Charaffe Mouadan had ...

Samsung is adding SmartThing hubs to its 2016 HD TVs to control connected devices
Ken Yeung / VentureBeat : Samsung is adding SmartThing hubs to its 2016 HD TVs to control connected devices — Your next Samsung HD television ...

‘Monday Night Football’ Hits Season High Rating With Broncos-Bengals Thriller
A day after NBC’s Sunday Night Football hit a season low with Vikings’ blowout 32-point victory over the Giants, ESPN Monday Night Football hit ...

Selena Gomez Talks Lupus & Chemotherapy: Signs She’ll Renew Romance With Justin Bieber — Sorry, Niall ...
Selena Gomez survived a tumultuous, highly-publicized breakup with Justin Bieber and rampant rumors about why she was taking a hiatus from her ...

'Glee' actor arrested in US on child pornography charges
US actor Mark Salling, best known for his role on the musical comedy series "Glee," was arrested in Los Angeles on Tuesday for alleged possession ...

Bran Stark To Return In Season 6 Of ‘Game Of Thrones’
Season 6 of the hit series Game of Thrones might be the most anticipated chapter of television in history. To further whet the appetites of its ...