Session Object

Hi!

We're using psSession object to store some state data. If I press "Refresh"
button on my IE5 couple of times during a session, that object getting lost
and my state data dissapear. Is it a bug?
Any ideas?
Thanks
Alex

0
Alex

I know you guys use both PWS and IIS.  Which one is this happening with?

Carson

Carson Hager
Team Sybase
Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc.
Enterprise Application Studio 3.0 Consulting and Training

               DDS Enterprise Application Framework
                      Available Now as Open Source!
                          http://www.dyn-data.com

> Hi!
>
> We're using psSession object to store some state data. If I press "Refresh"
> button on my IE5 couple of times during a session, that object getting lost
> and my state data dissapear. Is it a bug?
> Any ideas?
> Thanks
> Alex

0
chager
11/11/1999 5:12:46 PM
It's happening only on IIS.

Alex

Carson Hager[Team Sybase] <chager@dyn-data.com> wrote in message
> I know you guys use both PWS and IIS.  Which one is this happening with?
>

> Carson

> Carson Hager
> Team Sybase
> Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc.
> Enterprise Application Studio 3.0 Consulting and Training
>
>                DDS Enterprise Application Framework
>                       Available Now as Open Source!
>                           http://www.dyn-data.com
>

> > Hi!
> >
> > We're using psSession object to store some state data. If I press
"Refresh"
> > button on my IE5 couple of times during a session, that object getting
lost
> > and my state data dissapear. Is it a bug?
> > Any ideas?
> > Thanks
> > Alex

0
Alex
11/12/1999 5:50:57 PM
What error message are you getting?

Carson

Carson Hager
Team Sybase
Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc.
Enterprise Application Studio 3.0 Consulting and Training

               DDS Enterprise Application Framework
                      Available Now as Open Source!
                          http://www.dyn-data.com

> It's happening only on IIS.
>
> Alex
>
> Carson Hager[Team Sybase] <chager@dyn-data.com> wrote in message
> > I know you guys use both PWS and IIS.  Which one is this happening with?
> >

> > Carson

> > Carson Hager
> > Team Sybase
> > Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc.
> > Enterprise Application Studio 3.0 Consulting and Training
> >
> >                DDS Enterprise Application Framework
> >                       Available Now as Open Source!
> >                           http://www.dyn-data.com
> >

> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > We're using psSession object to store some state data. If I press
> "Refresh"
> > > button on my IE5 couple of times during a session, that object getting
> lost
> > > and my state data dissapear. Is it a bug?
> > > Any ideas?
> > > Thanks
> > > Alex

0
chager
11/12/1999 7:45:20 PM
No error message. Just when I try to use the session value again, it acts
like it doesn't exsist.

> What error message are you getting?
>

> Carson

> Carson Hager
> Team Sybase
> Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc.
> Enterprise Application Studio 3.0 Consulting and Training
>
>                DDS Enterprise Application Framework
>                       Available Now as Open Source!
>                           http://www.dyn-data.com
>

> > It's happening only on IIS.
> >
> > Alex
> >
> > Carson Hager[Team Sybase] <chager@dyn-data.com> wrote in message
> > > I know you guys use both PWS and IIS.  Which one is this happening
with?

> > > Carson
> > >
> > > ___________________________________________________________
> > >
> > > Carson Hager
> > > Team Sybase
> > > Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc.
> > > Enterprise Application Studio 3.0 Consulting and Training
> > >
> > >                DDS Enterprise Application Framework
> > >                       Available Now as Open Source!
> > >                           http://www.dyn-data.com

> > "Refresh"
> > lost

0
Alex
11/17/1999 10:04:08 PM
If it didn't exist, you would get an error message without a doubt.

Carson

Carson Hager
Team Sybase
Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc.
Enterprise Application Studio 3.0 Consulting and Training

               DDS Enterprise Application Framework
                      Available Now as Open Source!
                          http://www.dyn-data.com

> No error message. Just when I try to use the session value again, it acts
> like it doesn't exsist.
>
> Alex
>

> Carson Hager[Team Sybase] <chager@dyn-data.com> wrote in message
> > What error message are you getting?
> >

> > Carson

> > Carson Hager
> > Team Sybase
> > Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc.
> > Enterprise Application Studio 3.0 Consulting and Training
> >
> >                DDS Enterprise Application Framework
> >                       Available Now as Open Source!
> >                           http://www.dyn-data.com
> >

> > > It's happening only on IIS.