server variable in dynamo Personal webserver versus filter in IIS 3.0

Hi,

This script below worked fine while working with personal web server
from dynamo.
Now sins I moved on and installed the ISAPI filter for MS IIS 3.0 this
doesn't work anymore.

Any Idea how to solve this?

The meaning is to read the client-site cookie info and process it in
dynamo to check if a db login is possible.

Thanks.
Mario.

NOTE: The setDynaCookie does still work fine.

--------script------------------------------------------------------

function setDynaCookie(name,val,days){

        document.write('<script language="JavaScript">');
        document.write('SetCookie("'+name+'","'+val+'",'+days+')');
        document.write('</script>');
 }

function getDynaCookie(name){
    var cname = name + "=";
    var dc = document.GetServerVariable( "COOKIE" );
    // var dc = document.GetServerVariable( "cookie" );

    if (dc.length > 0){
        begin = dc.indexOf(cname);
        if (begin != -1){
          begin += cname.length;
          end = dc.indexOf(";", begin);
          if (end == -1) end = dc.length;
          return unescape(dc.substring(begin, end));
        }
    }
    return null;
}

0
Mario

PowerDynamo 3.0 and MS Frontpage server extensions on an NT Netscape 3.6 webserver
.... has anyone gotten this combination to work ? The problem that I have is, that when you install the Server Extensions, it displays : "Warning: to control which users can author and administer your FrontPage web, Dynamic Configuration Files needs to be enabled. Would you like to enable them now ?" When you respond "Yes" to this question, Frontpage will add the line : PathCheck fn="load-config" descend="1" file=".nsconfig" to the obj.conf of your Netscape Enterprise webserver. A severe side effect of this is, that Power...

Web service works from VS Development server but not on IIS
Hello, I have developed a simple web service that has one method which calls another web service outside of my network.The outside web service uses WSE 3.0 and I have installed x509 certificates locally. While running the web service from Visual Studio 2005 in the ASP.net Devlopment Server everything works fine.... however, as soon as I deploy it to another server in IIS, I can't make the call to the outside service. I get this  exception: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel. ---&...

Multiple asp.net processers running on same Server 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5?
On Windows 2003 Server having ISS 7.0 webserver..... 1. Can i have multiple asp.net processers running? Like 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5? 2. I have different websites initally designed using different ASP.NET versions and hosted on same windows 2003 server with IIS 7.0. Like 2.1) Few websites using ASP.NET 1.4(C#) 2.2) Few websites using ASP.NET 2.0 (C#) 2.3) Few websites using ASP.NET 3.0 (VB.Net) 2.4) Few websites using ASP.NET 3.5 (VB.Net) Is it correct to have like that ??? 3. I have tried to open any of those website thru Visual Web Developer 2008, it prompts convert and when i ...

FF-3.5.8 SM-2.0.3 TB-3.0.2 uploaded to netlabs ftp server
Hi, I've just finished building Firefox-3.5.8, Seamonkey-2.0.3 and Thunderbird-3.0.2 (with lightning). These builds can be downloaded from ftp.//ftp.netlabs.org/incoming/mozilla The sources were pulled from http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-1.9.1/ (tag FIREFOX_3_5_8_RELEASE) and http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/comm-1.9.1/ (tags SEAMONKEY_2_0_3_RELEASE and THUNDERBIRD_3_0_2_RELEASE), respectively. I used gcc-3.3.5 for all of these builds. The usual fixes (bug451278 and bug453705) for building with gcc-3.3.5 were applied. All builds contain now the fix for the missing handlers...

Dynamo 3.0 and Lotus WebServer?
Does Dynamo work with Lotus WebServer? I�d like to know anything about this. thanks If it supports CGI, you could use that interface. I don't think it supports NSAPI or ISAPI. Carson ___________________________________________________________ Carson Hager Team Sybase Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc. Enterprise Application Studio 3.0 Consulting and Training http://www.dyn-data.com DDS is now hiring EAServer consultants to support its exploding EAServer business! Please submit your resume to ...

Dynamo 3.0 -> Jag 3.0 Java Access
Hello. I am trying to do the following in a PD stm: <!--COMPONENT ACCESS_METHOD=JAVA PKG=SVU COMPONENT_NAME=SVUEnrollment METHOD=getMajors MANAGER_URL=iiop://localhost:9000 USERID=jagadmin PASSWORD="" --> The package is installed, etc. This call doesn't seem to perform any action on the Jaguar Server. How can I debug this to find out what is happening? Andy Please post beta questions in the beta newsgroup. Dave Wolf Internet Applications Division "Andy B." wrote: > Hello. > > I am trying to do the following in a PD st...

#EBF1 -EAServer 3.6.1 C1/PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Release 7.0.3 02 Mar 2001 EBF/Patch
why is the #EBF1 not placed right - It is placed Under Powerbuilder EBFs/Downloads. Platform: Windows EAServer 3.6.1 C1/PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Release 7.0.3 02 Mar 2001 EBF/Patch PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Localized Files 7.0.3 16 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch Sybase PowerBuilder and Sybase PowerBuilder Enterprise 7.0.3 C5 7.0.3 09 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch PowerBuilder Enterprise 7.0.3 Maintenance Release 7.0.3 08 Dec 2000 EBF/Patch Sybase PowerBuilder Enterprise - PowerBuilder Enterprise 7.0.2 C4 Release 7.0.2 22 Nov 2000 EBF/Patch PowerBuilder DeskTop 7.0.2 (EBF) C3 Rele...

Setting up ASP.NET 3.0 and 3.5 in IIS 6.0
We provide ASP.NET 1.1 and 2.0 hosting on our server.  It's rather simple with adjusting the app pool and on the ASP.NET tab changing it to the correct .net version.  We have downloaded and installed version 3.0 and 3.5 on our server, but it does not show up on the ASP.NET tab nor does it show up in Web Service Extensions page.  Please someone tell me to send me a link with step by step instructions so I can offer 3.0 and 3.5 hosting.  Thanks a LOT in advance. Robert Williams, OwnerWilliams Web Solutionswww.williamswebsolutions.netWebsite design & redesignWebsite ...

Personal Web Server PowerDynamo 3.0
When I try to start the Personal Web Server from PowerDynamo 3.0 I get the message "Unable to create socket 80". Installation is on NT 4.0 w/service pack 4. Port 80 is the port associated with my IIS installation. I got the same message when doing a Debug/Project Go from the tutorial. I did a complete reinstall of PowerSite and am getting the same message on the Personal Web Server. Haven't gotten back to the point in the tutorial where this was happening before, but I suspect the problem is still there. Thanks Jack Two applications can not share the same port...

Server.Transfer not working in Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0)
If I use Server.Transfer method in a webpart in WSS 3.0, it is giving me the following message: "One or more Web Parts on this page references a zone that doesn't exist. It has been moved to the Closed Web Parts Gallery" After this when I navigate to the previous page, all the webparts are gone!!! I have to add them again from the webparts library. Question is: Does Server.Transfer work in WSS 3.0? If yes, then how does it work? Any extra code required? Not quite sure how Server.Transfer could cause this. This can be ruled out by using Response.Redirect([url]) .Heres a link to some de...

Dynamo 3.0 Solaris <- Java -> Jaguar 3.0 NT
We've had success with invoking Jaguar component methods via Java using Dynamo and Jaguar on the same machine (dynamic file site), but are now in the process of moving closer to mimicking our production world: Dynamo running on Solaris (2.6), using Netscape Enterprise Server; Jaguar running on a separate NT (SP 3) box. Dynamo has been installed following the directions in the Solaris installation guide, and we've been able to start the web server and retrieve the results of very simple dynamo templates. However, when attempting to create Jaguar components using this script, ...

Firefox 2.0.0.17 / 3.0.2, 3.0.3 Post Mortem
Hey all, We'll be doing a post-mortem on the recent branch releases - long overdue, sorry for the delay in scheduling. Details: * Thursday - 2:00pm Pacific, 5:00pm Eastern, 21:00 UTC * Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room * 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL) * 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US) * irc.mozilla.org #postmortem for backchannel Agenda * identifying problems that caused the respins * identifying issues missed which caused 3.0.3 * analysis of large vs. small releases * communic...

How to setup SQL Server 11.0.3.3 to use 2.0 GB of RAM?
I'm new to Sybase and I will install a SQL Server 11.0.3.3 on a Compaq Proliant ML570 server with 4 Pentium III Xeon 700 processors and 2.5 GB of RAM. The server's operating system is Windows NT 4.0. I'm going to set the Sybase SQL Server to use 2.0 GB of RAM and I heard that the SQL Server doesn't allocate this portion of memory automatically. Is it true? If so, what do I have to do to set the SQL Server to use 2.0 GB of RAM ? Thanks in advance. Vagner First of all I don't think you'll get to use the full 2GB of RAM. You could probably get about 1.8 ...

PowerDynamo 3.0
Is it possible to use PowerDynamo 3.0 with Microsoft Personal Web Server instead of the server that comes with PowerDynmo. Mark Yes, the installation can search for installed NSAPI and ISAPI and CGI servers to install into. Dave Wolf Internet Applications Division Mark Stoker <m.stoker@stokers.co.uk> wrote in message news:AW3zhYoM$GA.204@forums.sybase.com... > Is it possible to use PowerDynamo 3.0 with Microsoft Personal Web Server > instead of the server that comes with PowerDynmo. > > Mark > > > > > > Thanks for t...

Web resources about - server variable in dynamo Personal webserver versus filter in IIS 3.0 - sybase.easerver

Apache webserver updated to ignore Do Not Track settings in IE 10
Developers of Apache, the Internet's most widely used webserver application, have released an update that causes websites to ignore privacy settings ...

Nokia's "Raccoon" project turns cellphones into webservers
It's been no secret that Nokia has been working on a mobile web server, lovingly codenamed project "Raccoon," but now they've taken things one ...

Using an Android as a webserver
In the latest episode of XDA TV [Adam Outler] turned his Android phone into a webserver . At first this might sound comical, but the ever-increasing ...

In Those Obamacare Webservers Crashing, the Sound of Tea Party Doom
... exchange sites saw so much traffic from people interested in signing up for Obamacare that they bogged down... and in the sound of those webservers ...

Using WebGL to Render Kinect Webserver Image Data
... for Windows events and developments and preview the futuristic world of touch-free computing Our 1.8 release includes a sample called WebserverBasics-WPF ...

Über stealthy malware infects Apache webservers
Über stealthy malware corrupts legit webservers

Be the Master of Your Own Domain With a DIY Webserver
You don't have to sift through a storm of cloud services to figure out which is right for you ¿ create your very own web server that does whatever ...

Eggcyte: the webserver you can put in your pocket
The Egg is a webserver; a storage device; a Wi-Fi hotspot; and, maybe, a security service. It puts the "mobile" Internet a reality: it fits in ...

Employee "Disciplined" For Installing Bitcoin Software On Federal Webservers
Fluffeh writes "Around a year ago, a person working for the ABC in Australia with the highest levels of access to systems got caught caught with ...

Apache webserver updated to ignore Do Not Track settings in IE10 -> 0
An Apache webserver update has been released that ignores the 'Do Not Track' privacy setting sent from IE. Patch author and Adobe employee Roy ...