PowerSite Security Administrator

Hello.  I have installed Powersite using the Custom Installation option to
install PowerSite, DW Builder, Security Administrator, as well as the Client
s/w on the same computer. The problem I am experiencing is when I run
Security Adminitrator to add new team members, it doesn't give me an option
to create new users.  I right click on User Administration to bring up the
Popup menu and the New menu ite is disabled.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Daryl Avery
Development Technologies Consultant
Software Spectrum, Inc.
Mailto:Daryl.Avery@SoftwareSpectrum.com
http://www.SoftwareSpectrum.com
Voice: (972) 864-5114
Fax: (972) 864-3292

0
Daryl

Please post this to the PowerSite newsgroup.

Carson

Carson Hager
Team Sybase
Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc.
Enterprise Application Studio 3.0 Consulting and Training

               DDS Enterprise Application Framework
                      Available Now as Open Source!
                          http://www.dyn-data.com

> Hello.  I have installed Powersite using the Custom Installation option to
> install PowerSite, DW Builder, Security Administrator, as well as the Client
> s/w on the same computer. The problem I am experiencing is when I run
> Security Adminitrator to add new team members, it doesn't give me an option
> to create new users.  I right click on User Administration to bring up the
> Popup menu and the New menu ite is disabled.
>
> Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Daryl Avery
> Development Technologies Consultant
> Software Spectrum, Inc.