Looking for error message documentation for CORBA error message

 I am getting the error message:
Error: CORBA System Exception: CORBA_BAD_OPERATION at line

 ...and can not seem to find any documentation on what changed or where to
look.  In the past when I have had the CORBA System Exceptions there is
something logged in the svr.log but now I am getting nothing but the
activate and deactivate entries.

Thanks for the help.
Scott Swafford

0
Scott

BAD_OPERATION normally means you called a method that is not legal.

Dave Wolf
Internet Applications Division

"Scott Swafford" <sdswaffo@maplewoodsoftware> wrote in message
> I am getting the error message:
> Error: CORBA System Exception: CORBA_BAD_OPERATION at line
>
>  ...and can not seem to find any documentation on what changed or where to
> look.  In the past when I have had the CORBA System Exceptions there is
> something logged in the svr.log but now I am getting nothing but the
> activate and deactivate entries.
>
> Thanks for the help.
> Scott Swafford

0
Dave

Build errors message but no errors in Error List
I am using VB.Net in Visual Web Developer Express. When I press F5 to run my application I get the 'There were build errors. Wouild you like to continue and run the last successful build?' message. I select 'No', and,  if the Error List window was shut it opens, but there are no errors listed in it. I'm sure this has worked before. Is there another way of finding errors? According to Help | About I am using version 8.0.50727.42. Thanks for any help.  One of the things with the error window is you can selectively display errors, warnings and messages.  I...

FWD: Re: proliferation of error messages, sample of error messages
John, Here is a representative sample of the error output. Most of it has to do with DBI. But then it will generate a whole bunch of purely perl error messages about undefined variables, etc. However, while it is doing all of this, the application appears to be doing exactly what it is supposed to do! [Fri May 04 07:52:24 2007] [error] [client 63.92.219.234] <- dbd_st_execute 0 rows, referer: http://pin51.ucdavis.edu/EnterSample.pl? Login=tjmajcherek [Fri May 04 07:52:24 2007] [error] [client 63.92.219.234] <- execute, referer: http://pin51.ucdav...

Getting Error while Restarting EAServer if queue has persistant messages Error(CtsComponents/MessageService/start: cache=jack_dev_pool: org.omg.CORBA.PERSIST_STORE: minor code: 0 completed: No)
hi all, I am using Java Messaging Queues, If queues has message while I am bouning EAServer, I am getting following Error. (CtsComponents/MessageService/start: cache=jack_dev_pool: org.omg.CORBA.PERSIST_STORE: minor code: 0 completed: No) I am getting ...

[ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external -- Error message
I have a VCL component compiled using Delphi 2010. This VCL component accesses functions in an external DLL. When I try to use this component in C++ Builder 2010, I get the error message below when compiling: [ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'PdacOpenDatabase' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\PERVASIVE SOFTWARE\PSQL\SDK\PDAC\DELPHI2010\LIB\PB200R2010.LIB|btvtables This only occurs when "Build with runtime packages" is unchecked and only within C++ Builder. If I compile the same basic program in Delphi, it works using runtime packages or not. Any id...

Systems bombs out trying to display error message rather than displaying error message
Hi I am using the following method to display error messages in my asp.net c# system: currentPage.Controls.Add(new LiteralControl("<script language='javascript'> window.alert('" + strMsg + "')</script>")); However, at certain times this falls over with the message: The control collection cannot be modified during DataBind, Init, Load, PreRender or Unload phases Is there a way round this, like maybe using a deferred message? Stapes hi stapes, Try using the ClientScriptManager to manage your javascript instead of adding it using a...

ASP.net ups ratews.wsdl error message test url error message -- Why?
Trace Tack....57:[return: System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute("RateResponse",Namespace="http://www.ups.com/XMLSchema/XOLTWS/Rate/v1.1")]58:public RateResponse ProcessRate([System.Xml.Serialization. XmlElementAttribute(Namespace="http://www.ups.com/ XMLSchema/XOLTWS/Rate/v1.1")] RateRequest RateRequest) {Line 59:object[] results = this.Invoke("ProcessRate", new object[] {Line 60: RateRequest});Line 61: return ((RateResponse)(results[0]));changed or added......I added a reference to the RateWS.dll I add this to the config fileadd key="Acces...

need some help in error message: Parser Error Message: The server block is not well formed.
Hi there!I am a little bit new to asp.net.On my local computer everything works just fine, but on my site I get the following error message:Server Error in '/' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: The server block is not well formed. Source Error: ...

Error: 11058
Hi NG, does anybody know, what these errors mean? My Software tries to create files like "Del4.MB" and "Del4.DB" all of them have a size of 4k. The error occurs if i try to update a recordset in our delphi-application via Terminal-Server-Access. kind rgds. Torsten -- Mit freundlichen Gr��en Torsten Schmidt Datenbank- und Netzwerkadministration GO! General Overnight Service (Deutschland) GmbH Am Hofgarten 20 D-53113 Bonn Fon +49 (0) 228 24393-42 Fax +49 (0) 228 24393-19 torsten.schmidt@general-overnight.de www.general-overnight.de Not sure, but...

VCU errors.out error messages
When we are trying to convert the TFS (SYS) volume to SYSNEW (NSS) with VCU.nlm the errors.out on the destination volume is filled with the below messages. What does it mean? The conversion itself seems to be ok and the server is starting ok from the new sys volume after renaming it including a restart. Information: Netware 6.5 SP5 Modify creator ID error:: ID 32794 is invalid, path: \0LOGIN\0NLS\4ENGLISH Modify archive ID error:: ID 32838 is invalid, path: \0LOGIN\0NLS\4ENGLISH\4CX.MSG Modify archive ID error:: ID 32838 is invalid, path: \0LOGIN\0NLS\4ENGLISH\4LOGIN.MS...

Error, Error and more errors

deploy error with no error message
Please someone help me .... Suddenly I can't deploy my web application, and the bad news is,.. there is no error message for me to find what the problem is. I attach screen capture from the error. thank you begin 666 deployerror.JPG M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0$`8 !@``#_VP!#``@&!@<&!0@'!P<)"0@*#!0-# L+ M#!D2$P\4'1H?'AT:'!P@)"XG("(L(QP<*#<I+# Q-#0T'R<Y/3@R/"XS-#+_ MVP!#`0D)"0P+#!@-#1@R(1PA,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R M,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C+_P `1" "U`<8#`2(``A$!`Q$!_\0` M'P```04!`0...

error error error

Deleting Messages Error Message
Seamonkey 2.10.1 Win XP SP3 ========================================================== The operation failed because another operation is using the folder. Please wait for that operation to finish and then try again. ========================================================== after opening SM and start to read the inbox messages - I have just started getting the above mentioned error message when attempting to delete messages. Doesn't happen all the time. Typically happens = * with the first message only - (after clicking OK) all other messages are deleted without this ...

errors errors errors..

Web resources about - Looking for error message documentation for CORBA error message - sybase.easerver

GNU Free Documentation License - Wikipedia
GNU Free Documentation License ( GFDL eller GNU FDL ) är en upphovsrättslig licens vars syfte är att befrämja spridning och utveckling av textdokument. ...

Facebook Tweaks Documentation For Developers
Facebook continued its focus on developers with its release Thursday of improved documentation for FQL and the software-development kits for ...

Making Our Documentation Better
Over the past several months, our engineering team has been working on improving the quality of our documentation. Today, we are excited to announce ...

Facebook shares new documentation for local currency pricing, sets migration for Q3
Facebook today provided updates regarding its transition from Credits to local currency pricing. The company offered new documentation for game ...

Emergent Documentation: One way that Agile is very different from Waterfall.
(from a 2012 email) One of the questions I always get around the use of Agile is, how do you do the documentation? Many people are very uncomfortable ...

BIMx Pro - Building Information Model eXplorer for complete project documentations on the App Store on ...
Get BIMx Pro - Building Information Model eXplorer for complete project documentations on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read ...

Documentation in Software Development
There is currently a trend to produce “just enough” documentation in software development. We should however not forgot that what we might estimate ...

The Documentation Dilemma
Back when 37signals was consulting, we gradually weaned ourselves off of documentation. It’s normal practice in the design world to produce lots ...

Apple publishes OS X Mavericks and iOS 7 Core Technologies Overview documentation
A new developer document posted to Apple’s website today details the technologies that power OS X Mavericks. The 36-page document includes information ...

Facebook Releases ThreatExchange API Documentation
... information about malware and other security threats, and the social network announced Friday that the application-programming-interface documentation ...