JavaScript not generated by PB Comp in Jaguar 3.6 (Solaris)

I am running a PB Component in Jaguar 3.6 on Solaris 7 which generates the HTML
and return to the Browser. This is a Stateless Component. I am doing this way to
take advantage of Jaguar Conn Cache and Instance Pooling. But, JavaScript is not
generated in the HTML which is returned to the Browser. Due to this, my
navigation buttons and other functionalities are not working in the Browser.

In the Datawindow Object, i have checked all the properties to generate
javascript (like Generate javascript, Client formatting, client validations etc
....).

The same Component is working fine in Jaguar 3.6 on NT4 (SP6) and it generates
the JavaScript perfectly. 

Why this is not working on Jaguar 3.6 on Solaris 7 ? If it was a known issue,
Can Sybase provide a Solution for this ?

Any help is highly appreciated as we have lot of HTML DW's generated like this.
Bcos of this problem, we are not able to port all the components to Solaris. 

Here is the code in the component which returns the HTML :

string ls_html, ls_html_error
integer li_rowcount

ids_data.dataobject = "d_lims_intercept"
ids_data.settransobject(sqlca)

li_rowcount = ids_data.retrieve(arg_user_id)

IF SQLCA.SQLCode = -1 THEN
	ls_html_error = ClassName() + " html_intercept() - DB Error selecting from
d_lims_intercept. SetAbort()" 
	iel_jag.log(ls_html_error)
	iel_jag.log(SQLCA.SQLErrText)
	ls_html = in_common.html_error(ls_html_error + "~r~n" + SQLCA.SQLErrText)
	its_jag.SetComplete()
	return ls_html
END IF

iel_jag.log(ClassName() + " html_intercept() : arg_action " + arg_action + ",
arg_context " + arg_context + ", Browser : " + arg_browser + ", arg_user_id " +
arg_user_id + ", RowCount : " + string(li_rowcount))

IF li_rowcount = 0 THEN
	ls_html = "<BR><B>Interception details not found for the user : " + arg_user_id
+ "</B>"
	return ls_html
END IF

If Len(arg_action) > 0 AND len(arg_context) > 0 Then
    li_rowcount = ids_data.SetHTMLAction(arg_action, arg_context)
End If

ids_data.Object.DataWindow.HTMLGen.Browser = arg_browser

ls_html = ids_data.object.datawindow.data.html

return ls_html



Thanks,
Shaik
0
Shaik
12/12/2000 6:15:59 PM
sybase.easerver 11371 articles. 0 followers. Follow

5 Replies
683 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 17

Try explicitly setting the Javascript options via the SetWeight
command from the page on which you invoke the component.  

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:15:59 -0500, "Shaik" <shaikindia@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>
>I am running a PB Component in Jaguar 3.6 on Solaris 7 which generates the HTML
>and return to the Browser. This is a Stateless Component. I am doing this way to
>take advantage of Jaguar Conn Cache and Instance Pooling. But, JavaScript is not
>generated in the HTML which is returned to the Browser. Due to this, my
>navigation buttons and other functionalities are not working in the Browser.
>
>In the Datawindow Object, i have checked all the properties to generate
>javascript (like Generate javascript, Client formatting, client validations etc
>...).
>
>The same Component is working fine in Jaguar 3.6 on NT4 (SP6) and it generates
>the JavaScript perfectly. 
>
>Why this is not working on Jaguar 3.6 on Solaris 7 ? If it was a known issue,
>Can Sybase provide a Solution for this ?
>
>Any help is highly appreciated as we have lot of HTML DW's generated like this.
>Bcos of this problem, we are not able to port all the components to Solaris. 
>
>Here is the code in the component which returns the HTML :
>
>string ls_html, ls_html_error
>integer li_rowcount
>
>ids_data.dataobject = "d_lims_intercept"
>ids_data.settransobject(sqlca)
>
>li_rowcount = ids_data.retrieve(arg_user_id)
>
>IF SQLCA.SQLCode = -1 THEN
>	ls_html_error = ClassName() + " html_intercept() - DB Error selecting from
>d_lims_intercept. SetAbort()" 
>	iel_jag.log(ls_html_error)
>	iel_jag.log(SQLCA.SQLErrText)
>	ls_html = in_common.html_error(ls_html_error + "~r~n" + SQLCA.SQLErrText)
>	its_jag.SetComplete()
>	return ls_html
>END IF
>
>iel_jag.log(ClassName() + " html_intercept() : arg_action " + arg_action + ",
>arg_context " + arg_context + ", Browser : " + arg_browser + ", arg_user_id " +
>arg_user_id + ", RowCount : " + string(li_rowcount))
>
>IF li_rowcount = 0 THEN
>	ls_html = "<BR><B>Interception details not found for the user : " + arg_user_id
>+ "</B>"
>	return ls_html
>END IF
>
>If Len(arg_action) > 0 AND len(arg_context) > 0 Then
>    li_rowcount = ids_data.SetHTMLAction(arg_action, arg_context)
>End If
>
>ids_data.Object.DataWindow.HTMLGen.Browser = arg_browser
>
>ls_html = ids_data.object.datawindow.data.html
>
>return ls_html
>
>
>
>Thanks,
>Shaik

0
joneil
12/12/2000 6:42:14 PM
Well, all the SetWeight functions do is set the datawindow.htmlgen
properties.   Try setting those explicitly within the context of your
own component's code.

I think I was the one that mentioned this problem being reported a
while ago, but I couldn't seem to find the issue within our system, so
I'm having trouble tracking whether there was a fix made to this.

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:23:02 -0500, "Shaik" <shaikindia@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Jim,
>
>I am not using the HTMLGenerator component of the DataWindow package. So, i
>cannot use the SetWeight() method in PD to set the options explicitly. The
>component i am using is my own component which assigns a HTML DW to a Datastore,
>retrieve the Datastore, set the appropriate browser and return the HTML from the
>Datastore. This is working fine in NT.
>
>Sometime back, Dave Wolf or you (i am not sure) from Sybase, said that this
>problem was reported few months back and a case was opened for it. Since, this
>was a known issue, any EBF or Patch avbl for Jaguar - Solaris ? I already opened
>a case with Sybase Middle-East, but no response.
>
>Any help from ur side is highly appreciated ...
>
>Thanks,
>Shaik
>
>On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:42:14 GMT,
> in powersoft.public.easerver
>Jim O'Neil [Sybase] <joneil@sybase.com> wrote: 
>>Try explicitly setting the Javascript options via the SetWeight
>>command from the page on which you invoke the component.  
>>
>>On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:15:59 -0500, "Shaik" <shaikindia@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>I am running a PB Component in Jaguar 3.6 on Solaris 7 which generates the
>HTML
>>>and return to the Browser. This is a Stateless Component. I am doing this way
>to
>>>take advantage of Jaguar Conn Cache and Instance Pooling. But, JavaScript is
>not
>>>generated in the HTML which is returned to the Browser. Due to this, my
>>>navigation buttons and other functionalities are not working in the Browser.
>>>
>>>In the Datawindow Object, i have checked all the properties to generate
>>>javascript (like Generate javascript, Client formatting, client validations
>etc
>>>...).
>>>
>>>The same Component is working fine in Jaguar 3.6 on NT4 (SP6) and it generates
>>>the JavaScript perfectly. 
>>>
>>>Why this is not working on Jaguar 3.6 on Solaris 7 ? If it was a known issue,
>>>Can Sybase provide a Solution for this ?
>>>
>>>Any help is highly appreciated as we have lot of HTML DW's generated like
>this.
>>>Bcos of this problem, we are not able to port all the components to Solaris. 
>>>
>>>Here is the code in the component which returns the HTML :
>>>
>>>string ls_html, ls_html_error
>>>integer li_rowcount
>>>
>>>ids_data.dataobject = "d_lims_intercept"
>>>ids_data.settransobject(sqlca)
>>>
>>>li_rowcount = ids_data.retrieve(arg_user_id)
>>>
>>>IF SQLCA.SQLCode = -1 THEN
>>>	ls_html_error = ClassName() + " html_intercept() - DB Error selecting from
>>>d_lims_intercept. SetAbort()" 
>>>	iel_jag.log(ls_html_error)
>>>	iel_jag.log(SQLCA.SQLErrText)
>>>	ls_html = in_common.html_error(ls_html_error + "~r~n" + SQLCA.SQLErrText)
>>>	its_jag.SetComplete()
>>>	return ls_html
>>>END IF
>>>
>>>iel_jag.log(ClassName() + " html_intercept() : arg_action " + arg_action + ",
>>>arg_context " + arg_context + ", Browser : " + arg_browser + ", arg_user_id "
>+
>>>arg_user_id + ", RowCount : " + string(li_rowcount))
>>>
>>>IF li_rowcount = 0 THEN
>>>	ls_html = "<BR><B>Interception details not found for the user : " +
>arg_user_id
>>>+ "</B>"
>>>	return ls_html
>>>END IF
>>>
>>>If Len(arg_action) > 0 AND len(arg_context) > 0 Then
>>>    li_rowcount = ids_data.SetHTMLAction(arg_action, arg_context)
>>>End If
>>>
>>>ids_data.Object.DataWindow.HTMLGen.Browser = arg_browser
>>>
>>>ls_html = ids_data.object.datawindow.data.html
>>>
>>>return ls_html
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>Shaik
>>
>
>
>

0
joneil
12/12/2000 7:14:30 PM
Jim,

I am not using the HTMLGenerator component of the DataWindow package. So, i
cannot use the SetWeight() method in PD to set the options explicitly. The
component i am using is my own component which assigns a HTML DW to a Datastore,
retrieve the Datastore, set the appropriate browser and return the HTML from the
Datastore. This is working fine in NT.

Sometime back, Dave Wolf or you (i am not sure) from Sybase, said that this
problem was reported few months back and a case was opened for it. Since, this
was a known issue, any EBF or Patch avbl for Jaguar - Solaris ? I already opened
a case with Sybase Middle-East, but no response.

Any help from ur side is highly appreciated ...

Thanks,
Shaik

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:42:14 GMT,
 in powersoft.public.easerver
Jim O'Neil [Sybase] <joneil@sybase.com> wrote: 
>Try explicitly setting the Javascript options via the SetWeight
>command from the page on which you invoke the component.  
>
>On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:15:59 -0500, "Shaik" <shaikindia@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>
>>I am running a PB Component in Jaguar 3.6 on Solaris 7 which generates the
HTML
>>and return to the Browser. This is a Stateless Component. I am doing this way
to
>>take advantage of Jaguar Conn Cache and Instance Pooling. But, JavaScript is
not
>>generated in the HTML which is returned to the Browser. Due to this, my
>>navigation buttons and other functionalities are not working in the Browser.
>>
>>In the Datawindow Object, i have checked all the properties to generate
>>javascript (like Generate javascript, Client formatting, client validations
etc
>>...).
>>
>>The same Component is working fine in Jaguar 3.6 on NT4 (SP6) and it generates
>>the JavaScript perfectly. 
>>
>>Why this is not working on Jaguar 3.6 on Solaris 7 ? If it was a known issue,
>>Can Sybase provide a Solution for this ?
>>
>>Any help is highly appreciated as we have lot of HTML DW's generated like
this.
>>Bcos of this problem, we are not able to port all the components to Solaris. 
>>
>>Here is the code in the component which returns the HTML :
>>
>>string ls_html, ls_html_error
>>integer li_rowcount
>>
>>ids_data.dataobject = "d_lims_intercept"
>>ids_data.settransobject(sqlca)
>>
>>li_rowcount = ids_data.retrieve(arg_user_id)
>>
>>IF SQLCA.SQLCode = -1 THEN
>>	ls_html_error = ClassName() + " html_intercept() - DB Error selecting from
>>d_lims_intercept. SetAbort()" 
>>	iel_jag.log(ls_html_error)
>>	iel_jag.log(SQLCA.SQLErrText)
>>	ls_html = in_common.html_error(ls_html_error + "~r~n" + SQLCA.SQLErrText)
>>	its_jag.SetComplete()
>>	return ls_html
>>END IF
>>
>>iel_jag.log(ClassName() + " html_intercept() : arg_action " + arg_action + ",
>>arg_context " + arg_context + ", Browser : " + arg_browser + ", arg_user_id "
+
>>arg_user_id + ", RowCount : " + string(li_rowcount))
>>
>>IF li_rowcount = 0 THEN
>>	ls_html = "<BR><B>Interception details not found for the user : " +
arg_user_id
>>+ "</B>"
>>	return ls_html
>>END IF
>>
>>If Len(arg_action) > 0 AND len(arg_context) > 0 Then
>>    li_rowcount = ids_data.SetHTMLAction(arg_action, arg_context)
>>End If
>>
>>ids_data.Object.DataWindow.HTMLGen.Browser = arg_browser
>>
>>ls_html = ids_data.object.datawindow.data.html
>>
>>return ls_html
>>
>>
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Shaik
>



0
Shaik
12/12/2000 7:23:02 PM
Jim,

I tried setting the HTMLgen properties GenerateJavaScript='yes',
ClientComputedFields = 'yes', ClientEvents = 'yes', ClientFormatting = 'yes',
ClientScriptable = 'yes', ClientValidation = 'yes' via the datastore.modify()
statement. Still it is not working. 

Actually i got the tip of using our own component for generating HTML DW from
http://www.powerobjects.com. Doing this way can take advantage of Conn Cache,
instance pooling & stateless component. 

I know lot of Jaguar on Solaris users are avbl in USA. Are we the one using HTML
DW in Jaguar on Solaris ? Nobody else is using this feature on Solaris ?

Any patch or EBF was released by Sybase for this issue ? Pls help me ...

Thanks,
Shaik

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:14:30 GMT,
 in powersoft.public.easerver
Jim O'Neil [Sybase] <joneil@sybase.com> wrote: 
>Well, all the SetWeight functions do is set the datawindow.htmlgen
>properties.   Try setting those explicitly within the context of your
>own component's code.
>
>I think I was the one that mentioned this problem being reported a
>while ago, but I couldn't seem to find the issue within our system, so
>I'm having trouble tracking whether there was a fix made to this.
>
>On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:23:02 -0500, "Shaik" <shaikindia@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Jim,
>>
>>I am not using the HTMLGenerator component of the DataWindow package. So, i
>>cannot use the SetWeight() method in PD to set the options explicitly. The
>>component i am using is my own component which assigns a HTML DW to a
Datastore,
>>retrieve the Datastore, set the appropriate browser and return the HTML from
the
>>Datastore. This is working fine in NT.
>>
>>Sometime back, Dave Wolf or you (i am not sure) from Sybase, said that this
>>problem was reported few months back and a case was opened for it. Since, this
>>was a known issue, any EBF or Patch avbl for Jaguar - Solaris ? I already
opened
>>a case with Sybase Middle-East, but no response.
>>
>>Any help from ur side is highly appreciated ...
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Shaik
>>
>>On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:42:14 GMT,
>> in powersoft.public.easerver
>>Jim O'Neil [Sybase] <joneil@sybase.com> wrote: 
>>>Try explicitly setting the Javascript options via the SetWeight
>>>command from the page on which you invoke the component.  
>>>
>>>On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:15:59 -0500, "Shaik" <shaikindia@hotmail.com>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>>I am running a PB Component in Jaguar 3.6 on Solaris 7 which generates the
>>HTML
>>>>and return to the Browser. This is a Stateless Component. I am doing this
way
>>to
>>>>take advantage of Jaguar Conn Cache and Instance Pooling. But, JavaScript is
>>not
>>>>generated in the HTML which is returned to the Browser. Due to this, my
>>>>navigation buttons and other functionalities are not working in the Browser.
>>>>
>>>>In the Datawindow Object, i have checked all the properties to generate
>>>>javascript (like Generate javascript, Client formatting, client validations
>>etc
>>>>...).
>>>>
>>>>The same Component is working fine in Jaguar 3.6 on NT4 (SP6) and it
generates
>>>>the JavaScript perfectly. 
>>>>
>>>>Why this is not working on Jaguar 3.6 on Solaris 7 ? If it was a known
issue,
>>>>Can Sybase provide a Solution for this ?
>>>>
>>>>Any help is highly appreciated as we have lot of HTML DW's generated like
>>this.
>>>>Bcos of this problem, we are not able to port all the components to Solaris.
>>>>
>>>>Here is the code in the component which returns the HTML :
>>>>
>>>>string ls_html, ls_html_error
>>>>integer li_rowcount
>>>>
>>>>ids_data.dataobject = "d_lims_intercept"
>>>>ids_data.settransobject(sqlca)
>>>>
>>>>li_rowcount = ids_data.retrieve(arg_user_id)
>>>>
>>>>IF SQLCA.SQLCode = -1 THEN
>>>>	ls_html_error = ClassName() + " html_intercept() - DB Error selecting from
>>>>d_lims_intercept. SetAbort()" 
>>>>	iel_jag.log(ls_html_error)
>>>>	iel_jag.log(SQLCA.SQLErrText)
>>>>	ls_html = in_common.html_error(ls_html_error + "~r~n" + SQLCA.SQLErrText)
>>>>	its_jag.SetComplete()
>>>>	return ls_html
>>>>END IF
>>>>
>>>>iel_jag.log(ClassName() + " html_intercept() : arg_action " + arg_action +
",
>>>>arg_context " + arg_context + ", Browser : " + arg_browser + ", arg_user_id
"
>>+
>>>>arg_user_id + ", RowCount : " + string(li_rowcount))
>>>>
>>>>IF li_rowcount = 0 THEN
>>>>	ls_html = "<BR><B>Interception details not found for the user : " +
>>arg_user_id
>>>>+ "</B>"
>>>>	return ls_html
>>>>END IF
>>>>
>>>>If Len(arg_action) > 0 AND len(arg_context) > 0 Then
>>>>    li_rowcount = ids_data.SetHTMLAction(arg_action, arg_context)
>>>>End If
>>>>
>>>>ids_data.Object.DataWindow.HTMLGen.Browser = arg_browser
>>>>
>>>>ls_html = ids_data.object.datawindow.data.html
>>>>
>>>>return ls_html
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Thanks,
>>>>Shaik
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>



0
Shaik
12/12/2000 7:52:22 PM
Shaik,

Since you already have an issue open with Sybase, you're best bet is
to pursue via that mechanism.  If you have an issue number, let me
know what it is and I'll try to escalate it internally for you.

Jim

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:52:22 -0500, "Shaik" <shaikindia@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Jim,
>
>I tried setting the HTMLgen properties GenerateJavaScript='yes',
>ClientComputedFields = 'yes', ClientEvents = 'yes', ClientFormatting = 'yes',
>ClientScriptable = 'yes', ClientValidation = 'yes' via the datastore.modify()
>statement. Still it is not working. 
>
>Actually i got the tip of using our own component for generating HTML DW from
>http://www.powerobjects.com. Doing this way can take advantage of Conn Cache,
>instance pooling & stateless component. 
>
>I know lot of Jaguar on Solaris users are avbl in USA. Are we the one using HTML
>DW in Jaguar on Solaris ? Nobody else is using this feature on Solaris ?
>
>Any patch or EBF was released by Sybase for this issue ? Pls help me ...
>
>Thanks,
>Shaik
>
>On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:14:30 GMT,
> in powersoft.public.easerver
>Jim O'Neil [Sybase] <joneil@sybase.com> wrote: 
>>Well, all the SetWeight functions do is set the datawindow.htmlgen
>>properties.   Try setting those explicitly within the context of your
>>own component's code.
>>
>>I think I was the one that mentioned this problem being reported a
>>while ago, but I couldn't seem to find the issue within our system, so
>>I'm having trouble tracking whether there was a fix made to this.
>>
>>On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:23:02 -0500, "Shaik" <shaikindia@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Jim,
>>>
>>>I am not using the HTMLGenerator component of the DataWindow package. So, i
>>>cannot use the SetWeight() method in PD to set the options explicitly. The
>>>component i am using is my own component which assigns a HTML DW to a
>Datastore,
>>>retrieve the Datastore, set the appropriate browser and return the HTML from
>the
>>>Datastore. This is working fine in NT.
>>>
>>>Sometime back, Dave Wolf or you (i am not sure) from Sybase, said that this
>>>problem was reported few months back and a case was opened for it. Since, this
>>>was a known issue, any EBF or Patch avbl for Jaguar - Solaris ? I already
>opened
>>>a case with Sybase Middle-East, but no response.
>>>
>>>Any help from ur side is highly appreciated ...
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>Shaik
>>>
>>>On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:42:14 GMT,
>>> in powersoft.public.easerver
>>>Jim O'Neil [Sybase] <joneil@sybase.com> wrote: 
>>>>Try explicitly setting the Javascript options via the SetWeight
>>>>command from the page on which you invoke the component.  
>>>>
>>>>On Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:15:59 -0500, "Shaik" <shaikindia@hotmail.com>
>>>>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>I am running a PB Component in Jaguar 3.6 on Solaris 7 which generates the
>>>HTML
>>>>>and return to the Browser. This is a Stateless Component. I am doing this
>way
>>>to
>>>>>take advantage of Jaguar Conn Cache and Instance Pooling. But, JavaScript is
>>>not
>>>>>generated in the HTML which is returned to the Browser. Due to this, my
>>>>>navigation buttons and other functionalities are not working in the Browser.
>>>>>
>>>>>In the Datawindow Object, i have checked all the properties to generate
>>>>>javascript (like Generate javascript, Client formatting, client validations
>>>etc
>>>>>...).
>>>>>
>>>>>The same Component is working fine in Jaguar 3.6 on NT4 (SP6) and it
>generates
>>>>>the JavaScript perfectly. 
>>>>>
>>>>>Why this is not working on Jaguar 3.6 on Solaris 7 ? If it was a known
>issue,
>>>>>Can Sybase provide a Solution for this ?
>>>>>
>>>>>Any help is highly appreciated as we have lot of HTML DW's generated like
>>>this.
>>>>>Bcos of this problem, we are not able to port all the components to Solaris.
>>>>>
>>>>>Here is the code in the component which returns the HTML :
>>>>>
>>>>>string ls_html, ls_html_error
>>>>>integer li_rowcount
>>>>>
>>>>>ids_data.dataobject = "d_lims_intercept"
>>>>>ids_data.settransobject(sqlca)
>>>>>
>>>>>li_rowcount = ids_data.retrieve(arg_user_id)
>>>>>
>>>>>IF SQLCA.SQLCode = -1 THEN
>>>>>	ls_html_error = ClassName() + " html_intercept() - DB Error selecting from
>>>>>d_lims_intercept. SetAbort()" 
>>>>>	iel_jag.log(ls_html_error)
>>>>>	iel_jag.log(SQLCA.SQLErrText)
>>>>>	ls_html = in_common.html_error(ls_html_error + "~r~n" + SQLCA.SQLErrText)
>>>>>	its_jag.SetComplete()
>>>>>	return ls_html
>>>>>END IF
>>>>>
>>>>>iel_jag.log(ClassName() + " html_intercept() : arg_action " + arg_action +
>",
>>>>>arg_context " + arg_context + ", Browser : " + arg_browser + ", arg_user_id
>"
>>>+
>>>>>arg_user_id + ", RowCount : " + string(li_rowcount))
>>>>>
>>>>>IF li_rowcount = 0 THEN
>>>>>	ls_html = "<BR><B>Interception details not found for the user : " +
>>>arg_user_id
>>>>>+ "</B>"
>>>>>	return ls_html
>>>>>END IF
>>>>>
>>>>>If Len(arg_action) > 0 AND len(arg_context) > 0 Then
>>>>>    li_rowcount = ids_data.SetHTMLAction(arg_action, arg_context)
>>>>>End If
>>>>>
>>>>>ids_data.Object.DataWindow.HTMLGen.Browser = arg_browser
>>>>>
>>>>>ls_html = ids_data.object.datawindow.data.html
>>>>>
>>>>>return ls_html
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>Thanks,
>>>>>Shaik
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
>

0
joneil
12/12/2000 11:03:25 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

EAServer 3.6.1 C3 Solaris / PB 7.0.3 / Oracle 8.3) Empty Blob passed to Client
Hi all, I have a problem with PB 7.0.3 and EAS 3.6.1 C3 on Solaris 2.8. I defined a datawindow with PB that is supposed to show a list of all customers from an Oracle DB. On the server side it all seems to work well. The return status is ok and the number of rows inside the blob is exactly the number of rows in the customer table. When I check the blob after it's transfered to the client, the number of rows is 0. Any help is highly appreciated! Kind regards, Markus ...

PB Components on Solaris Jaguar 3.6.1
I developed my application on NT Jaguar with PB components and PB client. Everything is working fine. Now I deployed the components to Jaguar 3.6.1 on Solaris 2.6 and when I get the following error in srv.log on Solaris. From PB client, I am able to do connect to the Solaris Jaguar, Create Instance is also successful and when I call a method on the component I am getting this error on the srv.log and at client I am getting CORBA_TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK error. The deployment was successful. I can see the component in Jaguar Manager and PBD is existing the repository. Tried with both PB 7....

Issues at upgrading PB-Jaguar to EAServer 3.6.1
Hello Guys, I'd like you to share your experiences that some of you may have had when upgrading a Jaguar 3.5.1, PowerDynamo-Powerbuilder application to Jaguar 3.6.1. Did you find any problem at doing so? Is it really worthy havind in mind that your application is primarily based on PB? TIA, Jorge Luzarraga C. [It's good to be back] ...

PB 7 Components in Jaguar 3.6 on Sun-Solaris 7 (SPARC)
Can someone help me in resolving the following issues : 1. I have developed the components using PB 7 and deployed it in EAServer 3.6 (Jaguar) on NT 4.0 (SP6) and on Sun-Solaris 7 (SPARC). When i go to the Runtime Monitoring in Jaguar Manager to see the functioning of Connection caching, Jaguar on NT works properly with connection caching. i.e., it opens one DB connection and re-uses the same connection for subsequent Database Access. Whereas, Jaguar on Solaris 7 is opening several DB connections to access the database and closes the connection. i.e., initially it opens a connectio...

PB 7.0.3 C5 and Jaguar 3.6
Will PB 7.0.3 C5 work with Jaguar 3.6? Yesterday, I upgraded Jaguar from 3.6.1 to 3.6.1 C1 and PB from build 10009 to build 10047 (C5) and now my Java servlet doesn't work in Jaguar. So, I'm in the process of downgrading my Jaguar installation to 3.6 (actually reinstalling Jaguar altogether from 3.5) and was wondering if I can keep PB C5. David, yes that should work fine. On Thu, 08 Mar 2001 12:30:22 -0800, David Short <david.short@prescriber.com> wrote: >Will PB 7.0.3 C5 work with Jaguar 3.6? Yesterday, I upgraded Jaguar >from 3.6.1 to 3.6.1 C1 and PB fr...

EASERVER 3.5 and EASERVER 3.6
Hi ALL Who can tell me the difference between with EASERVER 3.5 and EASERVER 3.6 (EASERVER 3.6.1) thanks 361 is J2EE 1.2 complianant 36 is close to being compliant, and the final features are in 361 for J2EE 1.2 EAS 35 supports ejb 1.0. I strongly suggest you upgrade to 361. ...

PB Oracle driver for Jag 3.6 in Solaris 2.6
I found in a previous post the fix for pb 7.0.2 C3 oracle driver (pbo8470.dll)for NT to solve Jaguar not closing connections properly. Is there a fix for the oracle driver (libpbo8470x.so) for Solaris 2.6? Thanks. ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Andrew, If it is not posted please contact support Scott "Andrew Moon" <andrew_moon@premierinic.com> wrote in message news:h4cXv9XKAHA.284@forums.sybase.com... > I found in a previous post the fix for pb 7.0.2 C3 oracle driver > (pbo8470.dll...

EAServer 3.6.1 (36115) & PB 7.0.3
Hello, Which version of PowerBuilder 7.0.3 is supposed to be used with EAServer 3.6.1 ESD5 (build 36115)? The document included with EAServer states to use PB 7.0.3 build 10180 - which I am not sure if it really exists. Could this be a typo? What PB7 version does the EAServer documentation refer to? The previous build of EAServer (ESD4 - build 36114) documented that it (EAServer) should work with PB 7.0.3 build 10135.... Currently we are using EAServer 3.6.1 ESD3 (build 36112) with PowerBuilder 7.0.3 EBF (build 10108). There were some specific bug fixes in EAServer 3.6.1 ESD...

OCI error with Jaguar 3.6.1 and PB 7.0.3
Sybase, can you please respond to my earlier posting. Your documentation advises against our solution, but does not explain the potential implications. We are using Jaguar 3.6.1 ESD 3 (Build 36112) and PB 7.0.3 build 10108, and using Oracle 8.1.6 database and OCI. Earlier post follows... We have/had a problem in the disconnect event of an NVO which was deployed on Jaguar. The component uses instance Datastores - a frowned-upon action for said versions - but we are reluctant to change as the code will be replaced within the next 6 months with Java EJBs. Our problem is thus: When the...

EAServer 3.6.1, Solaris 2.6 SVU Example cache connection
Hello group, I've got a fresh install on the above (subj) enviornment. I'm running witht the jagsrv_jdk12 startup. I have started the jagdemo.db. When I ping the installed cache connection for the Sample the manager the server process locks (No repaint or response in the manager, and a new manager session cannot connect to the jagsrvr) I do have the libodbc.so in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH and have verified the complete path to to the Driver is in the odbc.ini. Stuck, Stuck, Stuck, Thanks in advance. Is there any errors in the srv.log? Also can you connect to the datab...

PB 7 (C3) components with Oracle 7.3 and JAGUAR 3.6.1
Just doing a new Jaguar app that has some PB components using datawindows accessing Oracle 7.3. I created a similiar app last year and had no problems using getfullstate and calling my functions. But since I have started the new app I can only get embedded SQL to work -- all my datawindows hang when called from the client and the jag log file has nothing there. It hangs on the function call to the jag component. Has something changed in ORacle and PB recently where I have to set some parameter different? TIA Joe I don't think there's any known problem with this conf...

OCI error with Jaguar 3.6.1 and PB 7.0.3 build 10108
We have/had a problem in the disconnect event of an NVO which was deployed on Jaguar. The component uses instance Datastores - a frowned-upon action for said versions - but we are reluctant to change as the code will be replaced within the next 6 months with Java EJBs. Our problem is thus: When the auto-demarcate component has finished its processing, it logs a message to srv.log, then should return a blob to the client. Instead, we get the following message in srv.log, and the client never receives the response to its request: Oct 03 11:11:02 2002: OCI8: Exec Stmt Error: -2 Oct 03 11...

Slow Performance of Jaguar Manager after Upgrading EAServer from 3.5 to 3.6.1 C1
Hi All, I have upgraded my EAServer (Enterprise Edition) on Sun Solaris from version 3.5 to 3.6.1 C1 build 36108 (going through 3.6.1 GA version). Everything functions properly after the upgrading. However, I find that the response in the Jaguar Manager GUI is much slower than that before the upgrading. It even takes an extremely long time for me to open the Jaguar server properties to have a look. The Jaguar CTS is on a Sun Solaris 2.6.1 machine with four 250MHz CPUs and 512 MB RAM. The Jaguar Manager (Sybase Central) is opened on the same machine where the Jaguar CTS runs. T...

OCI error with Jaguar 3.6.1 and PB 7.0.3 build 10108 #2
We have/had a problem in the disconnect event of an NVO which was deployed on Jaguar. The component uses instance Datastores - a frowned-upon action for said versions - but we are reluctant to change as the code will be replaced within the next 6 months with Java EJBs. Our problem is thus: When the auto-demarcate component has finished its processing, it logs a message to srv.log, then should return a blob to the client. Instead, we get the following message in srv.log, and the client never receives the response to its request: Oct 03 11:11:02 2002: OCI8: Exec Stmt Error: -2 Oct 03 11...

Web resources about - JavaScript not generated by PB Comp in Jaguar 3.6 (Solaris) - sybase.easerver

JavaScript Kit- Your comprehensive JavaScript, DHTML, CSS, and Ajax stop
Your comprehensive JavaScript, DHTML, CSS, and Ajax stop

Let's Code: Test-Driven Javascript by James Shore — Kickstarter
James Shore is raising funds for Let's Code: Test-Driven Javascript on Kickstarter! A screencast series focusing on rigorous, professional Javascript ...

Eloquent JavaScript: A Modern Introduction to Programming
... and pragmatics. I loved the tutorial-style game-like program development. This book rekindled my earliest joys of programming. Plus, JavaScript! ...

JavaScript - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
programming styles. JavaScript was formalized in the ECMAScript language standard and is primarily used in the form of client-side JavaScript ...

Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: JavaScript: Tools: Obfuscators
... editor - report abuse/spam - help the entire directory only in Tools/Obfuscators Description Top : Computers : Programming : Languages : JavaScript ...

Facebook Open-Sources JavaScript Static-Type Checker Flow
The latest software to be open-sourced by Facebook is Flow , a static-type checker for JavaScript . (more…) New Career Opportunities Daily: ...

Under the Hood: The JavaScript SDK - The use of polyfills - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Under the Hood: The JavaScript SDK - The use of polyfills geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen ...

JavaScript
The Facebook SDK for JavaScript provides a rich set of client-side functionality for adding Social Plugins, making API calls and implementing ...

Facebook App Devs Get Javascript
It has been an oft-lamented fact of the Facebook Platform thus far in its life that, in order to use all but the most simple of Javascript functionality–the ...

Badass JavaScript (@badass_js) on Twitter
WebGLWorker is an open source library that allows using WebGL from Web Workers. Great work as always from @kripken . blog.mozilla.org/research/2014/… ...

Resources last updated: 12/17/2015 11:08:47 PM