Jaguar Manager Plug-in ?????

Is there a Jaguar manager plugin for Sybase Central 3.2.0.1975?

I'd like to edit web pages and manage my Db's, Jaguar, and PowerDynamo from
the same Sybase Central application.

Jerry

0
Jerry

Wouldn't that be cool? Unfortunately, the answer is no.

--
<hopethishelps />
Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase]

"Jerry Leckness" <jlecknes@protective.com> wrote in message
> Is there a Jaguar manager plugin for Sybase Central 3.2.0.1975?
>
> I'd like to edit web pages and manage my Db's, Jaguar, and PowerDynamo
from
> the same Sybase Central application.
>
> Jerry

0
Roy
3/1/2001 4:19:34 PM
Hi Roy,

I wanted to write exactly the same, but was not sure if I really should....

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:19:34 -0500,
 in powersoft.public.easerver
Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] <SPAM_FREE_roy.kiesler@teamsybase.com> wrote:
>Wouldn't that be cool? Unfortunately, the answer is no.
>
>--
><hopethishelps />
>Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase]
>mySybase -- http://my.sybase.com
>
>"Jerry Leckness" <jlecknes@protective.com> wrote in message
>> Is there a Jaguar manager plugin for Sybase Central 3.2.0.1975?
>>
>> I'd like to edit web pages and manage my Db's, Jaguar, and PowerDynamo
>from
>> the same Sybase Central application.
>>
>> Jerry

Berndt

Plug-in in Jaguar Manager
In Jaguar Manager, it prompts No plug-in .....(see attachment) when I attempt to add new connection profile. Why? I can create connectino profile in either PowerDynamo or PowerBuilder too, so we ensure the database server is running correctly. Pls advise. DS begin 666 error.jpg M_]C__@`(5T%.1S("_^ `$$I&248``0$!`,@`R ``_]L`0P`0"PP.# H0#@T. M$A$0$Q@H&A@6%A@Q(R4=*#HS/3PY,S@W0$A<3D!$5T4W.%!M45=?8F=H9SY- M<7EP9'A<96=C_]L`0P$1$A(8%1@O&AHO8T(X0F-C8V-C8V-C8V-C8V-C8V-C M8V-C8V-C8V-C8V-C8V-C8V-C8V-C8V-C8V-C8V-C8V-C_\ `$0@$L ,@`P$A M``(1`0,1`?_$`!\```$%`...

Location of Jaguar Manager plug in
Where is the Jaguar Manager 3.6.1 plug in located? I have EA 3.6.1 installed, but when I open SQL Central/JavaEdition it is still using the version 1.0 plug in.... I can't remember the path but I know it has been posted here or in the easerver newsgroup -- Mike Barlotta Director Technology AEGIS www.aegisconsulting.com For Jaguar tips visit www.erols.com/m.barlotta "Daniel Coppersmith" <daniel@N.0.S.P.A.M.infrontsoftware.com> wrote in message news:AJFe7jDmAHA.253@forums.sybase.com... > Where is the Jaguar Manager 3.6.1 plug in located? I have EA...

EAServer Manager plug-in error
Hello, When starting EAServer Manager, I'm getting the error: "The EAServer Manager plug-in could not be loaded because it uses components that are not accessible. Please change the class path in the plug-in properties." The plug-in is pointing to: C:\Program Files\Sybase\EAServer\easmgr\jagplugin.jar and the file jagplugin.jar is there. This is on an Windows 2003 Enterprise server running EAServer 5.2. It used to work fine, but I started getting this error and don't know why. Any suggestions on how to fix it? TIA Do you have any idea what was chang...

Restart EAServer using Jaguar Manager
All, I can't restart the EAServer by using Jaguar Manager. When using Jaguar Manager to restart EAServer, the EAServer always hangs in stoping server service.... And the EAServer cannot restart. My EAServer version is v4.2. John John wrote: > All, > > I can't restart the EAServer by using Jaguar Manager. When using Jaguar > Manager to restart EAServer, the EAServer always hangs in stoping server > service.... And the EAServer cannot restart. My EAServer version is v4.2. > > John > > Whats in the log? You will have to use explo...

why cannot I add servlet to EAServer in jaguar manager?
If I use war and select deploy war in jaguar manager,I can get correct web application and servlet registering in jaguar manager. However,when I copy a servlet to corresponding directory such as $webapplication/myapp/web-inf/classes, and register this servlet in corresponding web application in jaguar manager,I still cannot visit this servlet from IE,even the most simple servlet. can anybody help me? thanks! alex2003 Did you create a servlet mapping? Servlets require you to create a servlet mapping in order to access them. Mappings are set under web application properties. ...

Does anybody know the plug in name for the jaguar manager
For some reason, my jaguar manager has lost all its plug references and i cannot connect to the server anymore - does anybody know which plug-in i should register ?? Thanks Eddie Lewis Search for: JaguarProvider.class (it's under %Jagur%/html/classes/GuiPlugins/com/sybase/jaguar/management/scp/JaguarProvider/ ) On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:47:02 +1000, in powersoft.public.easerver Eddie Lewis <eddie.lewis@inte.com.au> wrote: >For some reason, my jaguar manager has lost all its plug references and i >cannot connect to the server anymore - does anybody know...

EAServer manager shows 2 Jaguar servers
Hi, when opening the EAServer Manager it shows 2 servers with the name "Jaguar" under folder "Servers". They are exact copies of each other. Looking in to services, there are not 2 Jaguar service instances. It is only in the EAServer Manager we see 2 "Jaguar" servers. We removed the service and installed it again and it still shows 2 "Jaguar". We can not reproduce this on any other machines. Does someone know anything about this? Our Environment: - EAServer 5.3 - Windows 2000 servers Jonas wrote... > Hi, when opening the EAServe...

Attaching Jaguar manager to EAServer 5.0
I have just installed the developer version of EAServer (V.%.0) on my develpment machine running windows XP Pro svcpak 2. I am having trouble making a connection with the EAServer manager. This is a new installation so I assume everything should work with defaults. All previous versions have been deleted. The server starts up fine. I have the following entries: User Name jagadmin password (blank) hostname melxp (Machine name - I have also tried localhost and the ip address) Portnumber 9000 I have tried checking secure connection iiops with 'sy...

New to EAServer
Thanks for the replies to my earlier post. I have been successful in downloading and installing EAServer4.1 but now when I try to connect to the server frm Jaguar manager it says Server could not be located. The Jaguar server is up and running on port 9000 localhost, any ideas on why can the Jaguar manager not connect to it. Please help. Take a look at the log files in $JAGUAR/bin, specificy jaguar.log to see if any errors are reported. Also, verify that there is an IIOP listener at port 9000 on machine localhost. By default, there is no password to log into Jaguar, and the use...

Jaguar Manager install without Jaguar
Is there a way to install just the Jaguar Manager on a development mechine? Jaguar is on our test servers and we use the jaguar Manager remotely. The only way I see to get the manager, is to install all of jaguar on each development mechine. Alan The installation should have a client only option. Dave Wolf Internet Applications Division Alan Lehman <alan.lehman@midata.com> wrote in message news:SsIQ8VpY$GA.303@forums.sybase.com... > Is there a way to install just the Jaguar Manager on a development mechine? > > Jaguar is on our test servers and we use ...

Managing Jaguar with anything other than JAVA Manager
There is another short thread about a Jaguar plug in for Sybase Central 3.2 and that there isn't one. Does anyone know of a tool other than the stock JAVA manager which we can use to manage Jaguar? The reason I ask is because the JAVA versions of Sybase Central do not repaint when run through PC Anywhere. I do not know if it is a PC Anywhere issue or a Sybase issue or if this is the case with all JAVA programs. I only know it is a pain in the you-know-what and is a problem. -- Matthew Fleck Product Development Manager Video Communications, Inc. I've heard this but...

Trying to generate TLB/REG files from Jaguar Manager in EAServer 4.2 generate this error
an 09 11:56:19 2003: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name com.sybase.CORBA.idl.resource.ResourceBundle2, locale en Jan 09 11:56:19 2003: at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:8 04) Jan 09 11:56:19 2003: at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:773) Jan 09 11:56:19 2003: at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:661) Jan 09 11:56:19 2003: at com.sybase.jaguar.management.common.ResourceManagerImpl.getString(ResourceMa nagerImpl.java:155) Jan 09 11:56:19 2003: at com.s...

Slow Performance of Jaguar Manager after Upgrading EAServer from 3.5 to 3.6.1 C1
Hi All, I have upgraded my EAServer (Enterprise Edition) on Sun Solaris from version 3.5 to 3.6.1 C1 build 36108 (going through 3.6.1 GA version). Everything functions properly after the upgrading. However, I find that the response in the Jaguar Manager GUI is much slower than that before the upgrading. It even takes an extremely long time for me to open the Jaguar server properties to have a look. The Jaguar CTS is on a Sun Solaris 2.6.1 machine with four 250MHz CPUs and 512 MB RAM. The Jaguar Manager (Sybase Central) is opened on the same machine where the Jaguar CTS runs. T...

Jaguar Runtime Monitoring without Jaguar Manager
Hi, Is there any way to perform runtime monitoring of the Sybase EAS 3.6.1 app server (Jaguar) without having to use the Jaguar Manager? It looks like there is no command line (except Unix process), so is the alternative to create a Java program that monitor specific statistics of Jaguar? Is it possible to do (any APIs, etc)? Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated. Thanks! Tiago You can use the Jaguar::Monitoring interface to do a great deal of what Jaguar Manager does. Since it's just a component, you could write a client in PB, Java, C, VB or just about an...

Web resources about - Jaguar Manager Plug-in ????? - sybase.easerver

Manager - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Debt manager says Canberrans over their heads despite high incomes
Canberrans are paid the best in the country. But our debt levels are high too.

1,500 Ontario public service managers could replace striking jail guards
CBC News has learned some of the secret details of the plan to have managers from an array of Ontario government departments —including lawyers, ...

Bluelounge redesigns classic, 10-year-old Cableyoyo as headphone cord manager
Cableyoyo , a classic Apple device cable manager that was also Bluelounge’s first product, has received a complete redesign after 10 years on ...

Be more productive with Citrus – Motivational Task Manager
... Todoist , or another popular tool. But, do these actually motivate you to complete your tasks? An app called Citrus Motivational Task Manager ...

Documents point to reasons behind OLCC regional manager resignation
The Oregon Liquor Control Commission’s former Bend regional manager resigned during an investigation into allegations she misused a commission ...

Justin Bieber’s manager explains why he wasn't allowed to say his name in his early YouTube videos
Justin Bieber became the world's biggest pop star because his manager, Scooter Braun, discovered him when he was crooning covers of other artists ...

The Night Manager: New Image Featuring Tom Hiddleston - Collider
Two new images from the upcoming AMC miniseries The Night Manager feature Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie, Olivia Colman, Tom Hollander, and Elizabeth ...

Carson’s Ex-Campaign Manager: "Unless Something Cataclysmic Happens, Trump Will Win"
GOP presidential hopeful Dr. Ben Carson’s ex-campaign manager, Barry Bennett, just said he thinks real estate mogul Donald Trump will win the ...

‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date; AMC Also Dates ‘Turn’ & ‘Night Manager’ Mini – TCA ...
AMC said at TCA today that Season 2 of its Walking Dead spinoff will premiere at 9 PM Sunday, April 10. The 15-episode sophomore session of Fear ...