iPlaanet and PowerDynamo??

Hi
Is it possible to get any instructions on how to install/configure iPlanet
4.1(SP5) to run PowerDynamo 3.5.2? We have tried to run the installation
scripts and done some tests with changing permissions on pdynamo.ini file.
Could anybody tell me how to move on?

/Juha

0
Juha

PowerDynamo/Easerver and authentication
Hi, Is there any documentation on how to apply security (authentication) using PowerDynamo/EAServer? We would like to authenticate and track user session. We will use PB generated NVO's. Thanks, Vib There's nothing built-in beyond the PD session object. Using JSPs/Servlets provides much more functionality with respect to security. Carson ___________________________________________________________ Carson Hager Team Sybase Cynergy Systems, Inc. Sybase Enterprise Application Studio Consulting and Training http://www.cynergysystems.com <Vib> w...

EAServer - PowerDynamo
hi, we are moving our platform from nt4 to win2k3 and we have some problems with existing applications. In nt4 there is a web application running in Dynamo over IIS that access Jaguar components and ASA, all sybase products from Studio 3.5. Last week we tried to install all this package over win2k3 but it did not work. Using Dynamo 3.6 and EAServer 5.0 (that seems to be compatible with win2k3) the app does not work Any suggestion or guide in how to migrate this scanario or to configure the old versions over win2k3 will be greately appreciated. Im in IT but any question you may...

EAServer hosting PowerDynamo sites
I have read that EAServer can host dynamo sites, it needs to be configured in the server properties at the easerver manager, but when i try to access this properties server crashes with these messages at log ====================== Jun 30 08:08:24 2004: A Fatal NT Exception [EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION(0xc0000005)] was received while executing the method 'getServerEnvironmentVariables' of the component 'Jaguar/Management'. Jun 30 08:08:24 2004: Aborting Server... ====================== at the server start this messages appear ====================== Jun 30 08:00:23 2004...

Latest Version of EAServer with PowerDynamo
What is the latest version of EAServer that can be purchased with PowerDynamo. We have an old version 3.0 still running and it works well. We would like to migrate them to a new version and then convert possibly to jsp. Any help would be appreciated. Greg We are running with EAS 5.1 and PD 3.6. Alex "Greg Repasky" <gregory_repasky@hmis.org> wrote in message news:43580056$1@forums-2-dub... > What is the latest version of EAServer that can be purchased with > PowerDynamo. We have an old version 3.0 still running and it works well. We > would like to ...

EAserver to Easerver calls
We have a central server that makes calls to other jaguar servers located on different machines. If the calling component uses transactions, then whenever it connects to a component on another system we get errors in the server log in regards to invalid transactions (see below for actual error) on both the calling and called servers. These errors cause a rollback in the calling component. The code in the called component executes properly. If we set the transaction type to 'not supported' all works well, but we lose the ability to take advantage of EAServer's transactio...

Calling EAServer From Apache -- NO PowerDynamo!!
Environment: Sun E250 running Solaris 2.6, EAServer 3.6 and Apache the.latest. We do NOT use / want to use PowerDynamo. We have deployed a web application (ourapplication.war) built in PowerJ. It's pretty simple, comprising a few .jsp's and an EJB or two. During development, we had no problem accessing the application's starting point using the following URL: http://localhost:8080/ourapplication/appstart.jsp This is of course using the Jaguar listener configured for port 8080 of localhost. Now, to move to production, we have deployed to the Jaguar server ins...

PowerDynamo and EAServer 3.5
Hi! I'm running PD 3.5 and EAServer 3.5 on NT. In httperror.log I get the following error message: "Feb 21 16:34:14 2000: http_get_peeraddr() :Failed to get peer address" How can I get ride of it? /Remus ...

EAServer and PowerDynamo on Windows 2000
Does PowerDynamo need to be running if you are using EAServer. We have an instance of EAServer running. We are getting the perflib errors that are defined in Case 10784811. I looked on the server and did not see a process running that looked like PowerDynamo. What would the process name be and do you have to run PowerDynamo? Thanks in Advance, Bob yes, if you have a powerdynamo site (and easerver is your http server) . no, in the contrary case. In the properties of your jaguar server, you have a tab Powerdyamo. you must checked or unchecked according your case the property : ...

EAServer with Windows XP? PowerDynamo
Not my question, but have been asked to try and find out if EAServer 4.x will have compatiblity with Windows XP at any point. I realize that not much may be known at this time. Also, it seems like there are a lot of posts regarding movement from PowerDynamo to JSP implementations. Any thoughts on whether this will become a trend? Thanks for any info.... "Jim Leary" <jleary@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:PPQYcPdJBHA.275@forums.sybase.com... > > Not my question, but have been asked to try and find out if EAServer 4.x > will have compatiblity wit...

EAServer 5 and PowerDynamo 3.5
Hello forum, In JaguarManager it is possible to enable hosting of PowerDynamo 3.5. Is the PowerDynamo built in support for java compatible with JDK1.4? We have EJB calls from our DynaScripts and I want to make sure that this setup is operational after an upgrade to EAServer 5. BR Lars Lars: PowerDynamo 3.5 was End of Lifed (EOL) by Sybase. EAServer 5.0 does not support PowerDynamo. So, unfortunately, no we don't support PowerDynamo on JDK 1.4 in EAS 5.0. We do have a migration strategy for you. We are shipping a new tool that helps you convert Po...

EAServer 3.5 PowerDynamo Install Error
Hi, I had EAStudio 3.0 on my NT workstation and attempted to install the EAServer 3.5 software I received on the WhistleStop Tour. When PowerDynamo installs, I receive the following error: An error occurred during the move process: -115 Component: PowerDynamo File Group: power_dynamo File: D:\Program Files\Sybase\PowerDynamo\win32\dyhtml03.dll Subsequently I have a problem with the Jag install and the App Integrator. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. Mark Smetana First thing to try is to make sure there is no Web Server running...

PowerDynamo & EAServer 4.1.3 Patch
I red in another threads that EAServer 4.1.3 http listeners & Dynamo does not work well Where I can find a patch? Renato, I obtained the patch from Tech Support and suggest you contact support for it. Joe "Renato Gonzalez" <rengon@hotmail.com> wrote in news:D$iyu5InCHA.331 @forums.sybase.com: > I red in another threads that EAServer 4.1.3 http listeners & Dynamo does > not work well > > Where I can find a patch? > > > ...

EAServer 5.0 & PowerDynamo 3.6.1
Hiya, this might be an old question but I can�t find an answer in this newsgroup. I need to migrate an 'old' application developed in EAServer 3.5.1 ( Jaguar 3.5.1, Powerbuilder 7.0.3, Powerdynamo 3.5.1) to EAServer 5.0 (Jaguar 5.0 and PowerDynamo 3.6.1) but in order to begin the migration I first need to make them work together, I mean Jaguar 5.0 and PowerDynamo 3.6.1. Right now I�m trying to invoke a PB component from a PD page but the browser doesn�t show anything, it just keeps on trying to show the page without any final result. Do you guys have any idea why ...

(urgent) configuring powerdynamo 3.5 with easerver 4.1
Hi, please could somebody tell me how can I make PowerDynamo 3.5 work with EaServer 4.1???? ...

Web resources about - iPlaanet and PowerDynamo?? - sybase.easerver

Sybase fights to stay in tool game
The company will lay out a plan for bringing its flagship PowerBuilder development tool more fully into the era of distributed application building. ...

Product Data Sheets - Sybase Inc
switch to mobile view Worldwide [change] Argentina Australia Austria Belgium Brazil Canada China Czech Republic Denmark Finland France Germany ...

Sybase debuts Web tools
Sybase is continuing its comeback in the database and development tool market, debuting packages for building intranet and Internet applications. ...

Sybase Software Downloads and Code Samples - Database and Mobility Software - Sybase Inc
The business intelligence and database management software download center offers various Sybase software downloads and code samples. For more ...