htmldw crosstab report doesn't display like in powerbuilder does

Could anybody know how to make htmldw crosstab report display like
regular report in pb. Even I turned the grid off or on and html dw is
checked.
Thanks a lot.
Diep.
0
hongd

If you mean you see still the border?
Than this is a CR.

If you mean that the HTMLDW-table is displayed across the full disply?
Than this is a CR (workaround: change the background colour to windows
background).

On Thu, 01 Mar 2001 06:06:39 GMT,
 in powersoft.public.easerver
Diep Hong <hongd@get-integrated.com> wrote:
>Could anybody know how to make htmldw crosstab report display like
>regular report in pb. Even I turned the grid off or on and html dw is
>checked.
>Thanks a lot.
>Diep.

Berndt
3/1/2001 11:44:38 AM
Thanks Berndt, Yes this is. I only worked around by making dw
background to silver and the border is box. However I still refer the
back ground is white or transparent.
Diep.

On Thu, 01 Mar 2001 06:44:38 -0500, "Berndt Hamboeck"
<bhamboec@chello.at> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>If you mean you see still the border?
>Than this is a CR.
>
>If you mean that the HTMLDW-table is displayed across the full disply?
>Than this is a CR (workaround: change the background colour to windows
>background).
>

>On Thu, 01 Mar 2001 06:06:39 GMT,
> in powersoft.public.easerver
>Diep Hong <hongd@get-integrated.com> wrote:
>>Could anybody know how to make htmldw crosstab report display like
>>regular report in pb. Even I turned the grid off or on and html dw is
>>checked.
>>Thanks a lot.
>>Diep.
>
>---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==---
>http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp

0
hongd