html datawindow display with 3.5

Hi,

I've just converted to 3.5. My html datawindows now display borders around
every field that has a value. Why is this happening and what property do I
have to set to clear the borders?

Thank you.

0
Laura

EASERVER 3.5 and EASERVER 3.6
Hi ALL Who can tell me the difference between with EASERVER 3.5 and EASERVER 3.6 (EASERVER 3.6.1) thanks 361 is J2EE 1.2 complianant 36 is close to being compliant, and the final features are in 361 for J2EE 1.2 EAS 35 supports ejb 1.0. I strongly suggest you upgrade to 361. ...

Upgrade from 3.5.3 to 3.5.5
Name: Email: lenekerratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Upgrade from 3.5.3 to 3.5.5 Comments: Upgrade manager automatically upgraded from 3.5.3 to 3.5.5 on my AMD64 system using Ubuntu 9.10. The browser worked fine in its 3.5.3 configuration. Now after the upgrade, links do not respond to mouse clicks, my mouse scroll button doesn't work, browser locks up from time to time. Home icon goes to Mozilla site even though I input and save home as google. Preference goes blank when browser is open, the system is not usable now, and I have to figure out how to backup ...

Did EAS 3.5 fix the problem where the tab order skips over drop down datawindows in the html datawindow?
I noticed this problem in EAS 3.0 and thought that it would be fixed in EAS 3.5. However, I just installed EAS 3.5 and it still seems to be a problem. Has anyone else had the same problem? Thanks. This is a known issue. According to Sybase it is an issue with IE. I'm not 100% sure there's not something that can be done about that...I'm pushing. What's interesting is that tabbing in Netscape works fine with dddw fields. -- Larry Cermak [Team Sybase] Corporate Technology Partners, Inc. www.ctpartners.com Web DataWindow Articles (http://sdn.sybase.com/s...

EAServer 3.5 C5 and IE 5.0 vs 5.5
Latest issue in the production release of my first EAServer product... Environment: EAServer 3.5 C5 Build PB 10077 NT4, SP6 Oracle 8.1.7...using OCI connection caches When using the IE 5.0 browser, most things seem to work (all work in development environment of course). Users using IE 5.5 are getting the generic PB error in TryInvoke (calling a component method). That effectively invalidates the Jaguar server; thus, the server must be restarted. Has anyone else encountered this issue? I just now discovered it was the browser version causing the problem...I've been d...

3.5/3.5.1/3.5.2
Name: david levy Email: davidatlevy98dotfsnetdotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: 3.5/3.5.1/3.5.2 Comments: Scrap this version as it is crap. Add-ons no longer work, including my Norton security, web pages struggle to load. General loading of Firefox has been tripled in load time. Takes up to much memory. Some web pages do not work properly when they had worked before. Its rubbish - I went back to 3.0.13. That at least works as Firefox should work. Chuck version 3.5 in the bin and restart from 3.0.13 which is the last version that works. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Wind...

PB 10.5 and EAServer 5.3 (Intially posted on EAServer NewsGroup)
We are migrating from PB 9.0.1 to PB 10.5. Currently, we employ EAServer 5.1.0 in both development and production environments. The PB 10.5 installation guide states that if you migrate to PB 10.5 you need EAServer 5.3 or later. Can we migrate EAServer components built using PB 9.0.1 to PB 10.5 and deploy them to EAServer 5.1.0? Can we migrate JSP Targets built using PB 9.0.1 to PB 10.5 and deploy them to EAServer 5.1.0? We do not employ any functionality in reference to WebServices or any of the new Web features in PB 10.5. P.S. This question was initially posed on t...

IE 5.0 HTML datawindow display
I read awhile back that creating HTML datawindows in PowerBuilder 7.02 would eliminate the IE 5.0 display problem where it scrunches the whole datawindow into one row on top of each other. Therefore not able to see anything. We upgraded to that version recreated datawindows and this display problem is still happening. Is anyone else seeing this? Does anyone know of a way to fix it (in Netscape it looks great). TIA, Lauren What are you setting the browser property of the DataWindow to? I'm using build 8011 and I don't see this problem with IE 5. Regards, Dave Fi...

3.5.3 #5
Name: rew Email: kruk2000att-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: 3.5.3 Comments: In Einstellungen - Datenschutz kann ich die Cookie Verwaltung nicht mehr finden? wo ist Sie. Ich möchte das die Cookies nach beenden gelöscht werden! MFG Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

EAServer 5 and PowerDynamo 3.5
Hello forum, In JaguarManager it is possible to enable hosting of PowerDynamo 3.5. Is the PowerDynamo built in support for java compatible with JDK1.4? We have EJB calls from our DynaScripts and I want to make sure that this setup is operational after an upgrade to EAServer 5. BR Lars Lars: PowerDynamo 3.5 was End of Lifed (EOL) by Sybase. EAServer 5.0 does not support PowerDynamo. So, unfortunately, no we don't support PowerDynamo on JDK 1.4 in EAS 5.0. We do have a migration strategy for you. We are shipping a new tool that helps you convert Po...

3.5.5 #3
Name: luis Product: Firefox Summary: 3.5.5 Comments: no puedo descargar Earth vista Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-MX; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

EAServer 5.3 and PB10.5
We have upgraded our PB development environment to PB10.5. We have also upgraded our EAServer to 5.3 and applied EBF 13293 and EBF 13536. When I look in C:\ProgramFiles\Sybase\EAServer\PowerBuilder I only see DLLs relating to PB9 and PB10.0. The only PB virtual machines I have are: pbvm100.dll pbvm90.dll pbvm80.dll Why do we not have any PB10.5 DLLs? Are we supposed to move the PB10.5 DLLs maunally? Any help would be appreciated. The PB10.5 install should have had a PBVM install that you can run on your EAServer box. Doug Porter DailyAccess...

Firefox 3.5.6 downloads rather than displays html/text
Name: dave trapp Email: dtrappatmacdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 downloads rather than displays html/text Comments: my Firefox 3.5.6 claims the web page at http://web.me.com/dtrapp/frontmenu.html to be an application and refuses to display it, only allowing download. In fact it is the front menu page on my own web site which displays fine with iCab and Safari. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation...

Ver 3.5.4 and 3.5.5
Name: Rick Flynn Email: rickatrichardflynndotbiz Product: Firefox Summary: Ver 3.5.4 and 3.5.5 Comments: Now both versions take 10-15 seconds or more to load a webpage on every website I go to. It's happening on two different computers one with XP and one with Vista. It's terrible now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must...

Issue with 3.5.2 and 3.5.3
Name: James Email: jhet74atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Issue with 3.5.2 and 3.5.3 Comments: Ever since I updated to version 3.5.2 whenever I stop moving my cursor a small white square with a black border appears under the pointer. On Facebook when I stop the cursor over something that would normally display text under the cursor there is now a white rectangle with a black border under it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org...

Web resources about - html datawindow display with 3.5 - sybase.easerver

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo