How to access MS-SQL from Jaguar component

Hi all,

I am using Jaguar CTS 3.0 as component server & want to connect to
MS-SQL server 7. How shall I define the connection cache for this And
what API/Patch of Jaguar I will need for this. Currently I can access on
Sybase SQL server.

Thank,
Regards
Manoj

0
manoj

Create an ODBC Datasource (System DSN) to SQL 7.0. Create a Connection
cache in Jaguar Manager for this ODBC System DSN. Check the ODBC option and
give the file name as odbc32.dll. Refresh the server and ping the
connection cache.

HTH

Shaik