How can I connect to Jaguar Server from PB ActiveX client

can you please explain in details with example code how can I connect to
Jaguar server
from an ActiveX client built in Powerbuilder.
Thanks.

0
jayanta

Which versions of Jaguar and PowerBuilder?

Carson

Carson Hager                                       Dynamic Data Solutions,
Inc.
Team Powersoft                                   http://www.dyn-data.com
CPD Professional
Microsoft Certified Professional

                          Enterprise Applications in Your Future?
                   JumpStart '99 Enterprise Solutions Conference
                                   http://www.JumpStart99.com

jayanta halder wrote in message <36C11634.74B08C8A@hotmail.com>...
>can you please explain in details with example code how can I connect to
>Jaguar server
>from an ActiveX client built in Powerbuilder.
>Thanks.

0
Carson
2/10/1999 4:47:08 PM
Jaguar CTS 1.1.1 and Powerbuilder 6.0 version.

"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:

> Which versions of Jaguar and PowerBuilder?
>
> Carson

> Carson Hager                                       Dynamic Data Solutions,
> Inc.
> Team Powersoft                                   http://www.dyn-data.com
> CPD Professional
> Microsoft Certified Professional
>
>                 ***********************************************************
>                           Enterprise Applications in Your Future?
>                    JumpStart '99 Enterprise Solutions Conference
>                                    http://www.JumpStart99.com
>                 ***********************************************************
>
> jayanta halder wrote in message <36C11634.74B08C8A@hotmail.com>...
> >can you please explain in details with example code how can I connect to
> >Jaguar server
> >from an ActiveX client built in Powerbuilder.
> >Thanks.

0
jayanta
2/11/1999 3:58:12 AM
There were issues with this combination.  As I just posted a down below,
some folks at Sybase claimed to get this to work, but I never have been able
to.

jayanta halder wrote in message <36C25554.5F21089B@hotmail.com>...
>Jaguar CTS 1.1.1 and Powerbuilder 6.0 version.
>
>"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
>
>> Which versions of Jaguar and PowerBuilder?
>>
>> Carson

>> Carson Hager                                       Dynamic Data
Solutions,
>> Inc.
>> Team Powersoft                                   http://www.dyn-data.com
>> CPD Professional
>> Microsoft Certified Professional

>>                           Enterprise Applications in Your Future?
>>                    JumpStart '99 Enterprise Solutions Conference
>>                                    http://www.JumpStart99.com

>> jayanta halder wrote in message <36C11634.74B08C8A@hotmail.com>...
>> >can you please explain in details with example code how can I connect to
>> >Jaguar server
>> >from an ActiveX client built in Powerbuilder.
>> >Thanks.

0
Carson