Hide datawindow column in html datawindow

Is there anyway I can hide a datawindow column in the generated html? I
can't make the visible property to false because doing that will not
generate the column. I want the column with type as hidden in generated
javascript.
-Hitesh

0
Hitesh
7/7/2000 12:30:16 PM
📁 sybase.easerver
📃 11371 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 925 Views

I don't think this is in the works for the next release but I know of
several people who have mentioned it in the past.  Try adding an
enhancement request (I think you can do this through my.sybase.com).
steve
[TeamSybase]
Hitesh Patel wrote:

> Is there anyway I can hide a datawindow column in the generated html? I
> can't make the visible property to false because doing that will not
> generate the column. I want the column with type as hidden in generated
> javascript.
>
> -Hitesh
0
Steve
7/7/2000 2:07:45 PM
Use the visible attribute=0.  this works OK in IE but not currently in
netscape.
--
Larry Cermak [Team Sybase]
Corporate Technology Partners, Inc.
"Hitesh Patel" <hpatel@cbsinc.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyway I can hide a datawindow column in the generated html? I
> can't make the visible property to false because doing that will not
> generate the column. I want the column with type as hidden in generated
> javascript.
>
> -Hitesh

0
Larry