HELP: What does this error mean?

I'm getting the following error in a script:

> An error has occurred expanding the template.
>    Line:   145
>    Column: 1
>    SQL State 
> ct_dynamic(): user api layer: external error: This routine cannot be called when a command has been initialized but not sent.


The line mentioned is the first line of an SQL statement.

Any pointers to what might cause this?

Thanks
Earl
0
Earl
12/2/1998 8:42:06 PM
sybase.easerver 11371 articles. 0 followers. Follow

7 Replies
849 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 13
Get it on Google Play
Get it on Apple App Store

Earl,

Please post the SQL you are trying to execute.


Carson

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
CPD Professional
MS Certified Professional
chager@dyn-data.com

Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
3665A61E.E26F0DD@bigfoot.com...
>I'm getting the following error in a script:
>
>> An error has occurred expanding the template.
>>    Line:   145
>>    Column: 1
>>    SQL State
>> ct_dynamic(): user api layer: external error: This routine cannot be
called when a command has been initialized but not sent.
>
>
>The line mentioned is the first line of an SQL statement.
>
>Any pointers to what might cause this?
>
>Thanks
>Earl


0
Carson
12/2/1998 9:18:45 PM
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------F3B3AC1F585DD0859AC7EF4B
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Carson:

Here is the SQL I'm executing:

>    select ID, LoginName from Users
>    where LoginName is not NULL  
>    ORDER BY LoginName

As you can see, it's just a normal SQL statement.  In fact, it works fine the
first time through.  This script is one of those that's storing a query object
in the session.  For some reason, I get this message whenever this script is
run (I'm attaching the script for you, too), and I can't run any <!--sql-->
tags after that.

I don't know what is causing it, but I'm sure that when I get a couple of
"might-be"s, I'll find it.

In the meantime, thanks for the assistance (again)

Earl

"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
> 
> Earl,
> 
> Please post the SQL you are trying to execute.
> 
> Carson
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
> Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
> CPD Professional
> MS Certified Professional
> chager@dyn-data.com
> 
> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> 3665A61E.E26F0DD@bigfoot.com...
> >I'm getting the following error in a script:
> >
> >> An error has occurred expanding the template.
> >>    Line:   145
> >>    Column: 1
> >>    SQL State
> >> ct_dynamic(): user api layer: external error: This routine cannot be
> called when a command has been initialized but not sent.
> >
> >
> >The line mentioned is the first line of an SQL statement.
> >
> >Any pointers to what might cause this?
> >
> >Thanks
> >Earl
--------------F3B3AC1F585DD0859AC7EF4B
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii;
 name="messages.htm"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="messages.htm"

<script src=/Java/CookieFuncs.js></script>
<script src=/Java/OpenWindow.js></script>
<script src=/Java/SDFixes.js></script>
<script src="/Pegasus/java/GetHelp.ssc"></script>

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Messages.htm</TITLE>
<META http-equiv="pragma" content="no-cache;">
<META http-equiv="Expires" content="0">

<style type="text/css">
    HR.Test {clear:none; display:block; float:left; position:relative; Top:5px}
    P.Hanging {margin-left:+2em;text-indent:-2em;margin-top:0;padding-top:0;border-top-width:0;}
</style>

<script language=javascript>
    var strLocation = escape( location.href);

    SetCookie("ChainURL", strLocation, "/");
    SetCookie("ChainFrame", window.name, "/");
//    alert("ChainURL set to : " + CookieValue("ChainURL") );
//    alert("ChainFrame set to : " + CookieValue("ChainFrame") );
</script>
<!--script
import "../CommonScripts/Debug.ssc";
import "../CommonScripts/Utils.ssc";
import "../CommonScripts/QueryResult.ssc";
import "../CommonScripts/AddRecord.ssc";
import "../CommonScripts/GlobalVars.ssc";

connection.CreateQuery('SET CHAINED OFF');
connection.CreateQuery("Use Pegasus");

bDebug=null;
 bDebug="messages.htm";

/*
// !!!!!!!!!!script from David Chu of Sybase support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
// may be put this code where you identify the session variable timed out.

// to find out what the client browser
var userAgent = document.GetServerVariable("user-agent");
// to get the cookie string.  In cookie string will indicate the session id.
var cookie = document.GetServerVariable("cookie");
// to get the ip address (not so important)
var ip = document.GetServerVariable("ip");
// get the time to identify error
var now = new Date();
var nowtext = now.toLocaleString();
// save it somewhere to be used for debugging.
// the following just out put to the document.  You may want to capture
//       this information in a database
/*
put('<br>');
put('userAgent< ' + userAgent + ' >');
if (userAgent == null) put('<<userAgent is null>>');
put('<br>');
put('cookie< ' + cookie + ' >');
if (cookie == null) put('<<cookie is null>>');
put('<br>');
put('ip< ' + ip + ' >');
put('<br>');
put('nowtext< ' + nowtext + ' >');
put('<br>');
//put(cookie)
//put(ip);
//put(nowtext);

//put(document.location);
var strInsert = 'insert into Pegasus..LogSession values (getdate(), "'
  + ip + '", "' + userAgent + '", "' + cookie + '", "' + document.location + '")';
query = connection.CreateQuery(strInsert);

// !!!!!!!!!!END script from David Chu of Sybase support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*/

var strOwnerID = VarInArray("OwnerID", document.value);
//put('strOwnerID:'+strOwnerID);
                                  // put('<hr>session:'+session);
//Userx=CheckLogin();
//put('Userx:'+Userx);

var strFilterType = VarInArray("FilterType", document.value);

var strSenderID = VarInArray("SenderID", document.value);
var strRecipientID = VarInArray("RecipientID", document.value);
var strAttachmentType = VarInArray("AttachmentType", document.value);
var strMessageType = VarInArray("MessageType", document.value);
var strRecentExtent = VarInArray("RecentExtent", document.value);

//if ( strFilterType != null ) strFilterType = "'" + strFilterType + "'";
if ( strSenderID != null ) strSenderID = "'" + strSenderID + "'";
if ( strRecipientID != null ) strRecipientID = "'" + strRecipientID + "'";
if ( strAttachmentType != null ) strAttachmentType = "'" + strAttachmentType + "'";
//if ( strAttachmentType = 'All' ) strAttachmentType = '';
if ( strMessageType != null ) strMessageType = "'" + strMessageType + "'";
// if ( strRecentExtent != null ) strRecentExtent = "'" + strRecentExtent + "'";

qStr = 'EXEC sp_UpdateFilterMessages ' + strOwnerID + ', "' + strFilterType + 
            '", ' + strSenderID + 
            ', ' + strRecipientID + 
            ', ' + strAttachmentType + 
            ', ' + strMessageType + 
            ', ' + strRecentExtent ;
      
//put(qStr);
q = connection.CreateQuery(qStr);
CheckValidQuery(q, qStr, "Update FilterMessages row");
q.Close();
q = null;

// now, update the 'default' filter
qStr = 'EXEC sp_UpdateFilterMessages ' + strOwnerID + ', "Default", ' + strSenderID + 
            ', ' + strRecipientID + 
            ', ' + strAttachmentType + 
            ', ' + strMessageType + 
            ', ' + strRecentExtent ;
      
//put(qStr);
q = connection.CreateQuery(qStr);
CheckValidQuery(q, qStr, "Update FilterMessages row");
q.Close();
q = null;
-->

</head>
<BODY>
<H2>Notifications</H2>

<form action=messages.htm name="f">
<!--script
put('<input type="hidden" name="OwnerID" value=' + strOwnerID + '>');
-->
Look At: <select name="FilterType">
<!--script
    strFilterDisplay = strFilterType;
    if (strFilterDisplay == "Default" || strFilterDisplay == "''") strFilterDisplay = 'most recent filter';
    put("<option value='" + strFilterType + "'>" + strFilterDisplay + "</option>");
-->
         <option value='All'>All
         <option value='New'>New
         </select>

By Attachment:   <select name="AttachmentType">

<!--SQL  name=AttachmentType
   select AttachmentType from FilterMessages 
   where OwnerID = $OwnerID and FilterType = "$FilterType" 
   and AttachmentType != ''
   order by AttachmentType
-->
<!--SQL_ON_ROWS name=AttachmentType-->
<!--FORMATTING name=AttachmentType-->
<option><!--DATA--></option>
<!--/FORMATTING-->
<!--/SQL_ON_ROWS-->
        <option value='All'>All</option>
        <option value='Request'>Request</option>
        <option value='Message'>Message</option>
        <option value='Comment'>Comment</option>
        <option value='Process'>Process</option>
        <option value='Reply'>Reply</option>
        <option value='None'>None</option>
        </select>
<P>From Sender:
<select name="SenderID" size=1>
 
<!--SQL  name=SelectedUserID
   select U.ID, U.LoginName from Users U, FilterMessages F
   where U.ID = F.SenderID
   and F.OwnerID = $OwnerID and F.FilterType = "$FilterType" 
   ORDER BY LoginName
-->
<!--FORMATTING name=SelectedUserID-->
<option value='<!--DATA-->'><!--DATA-->
<!--/FORMATTING-->
        <option value='0'>Any (sender doesn't matter)
<!--SQL 
   select ID, LoginName from Users
   where LoginName is not NULL  
   ORDER BY LoginName
-->
<!--FORMATTING-->
<option value='<!--DATA-->'><!--DATA-->
<!--/FORMATTING-->
</select>  

<p>received since <input type="text" size="12" name="BetweenStart" 
  <!--script
    var strBetweenStart = VarInArray("BetweenStart", document.value);
    if (strBetweenStart > '')
      put(' value="' + strBetweenStart + '">')
    else
      put(' value="mm/dd/yyyy">');
  -->
 and/or before <input type="text" size="12" name="BetweenEnd" 
  <!--script
    var strBetweenEnd = VarInArray("BetweenEnd", document.value);
    if (strBetweenEnd > '')
      put(' value="' + strBetweenEnd + '">')
    else
      put(' value="mm/dd/yyyy">');
  -->
        <p><strong><u>or</u></strong> <select name="RecentExtent" size="1">
        
        <!--script
            if (strRecentExtent == '0') put(
            '<option value="0">Since Last Login</option>');
            if (strRecentExtent == '1') put(
            '<option value="1">Yesterday</option>');
            if (strRecentExtent == '7') put(
            '<option value="7">In the last 7 days</option>');
            if (strRecentExtent == '15') put(
            '<option value="15">In the last 15 days</option>');
            if (strRecentExtent == '30') put(
            '<option value="30">In the last 30 days</option>');
            if (strRecentExtent == '45') put(
            '<option value="45">In the last 45 days</option>');
        -->
        
            <option value=null>(Use Since and/or Before)</option>
            <option value="0">Since Last Login</option>
            <option value="1">Yesterday</option>
            <option value="7">In the last 7 days</option>
            <option value="15">In the last 15 days</option>
            <option value="30">In the last 30 days</option>
            <option value="45">In the last 45 days</option>
        </select>

    <input type="submit" value="ReDisplay">
    <input type="button" value="Send Message" onClick='window.location="newmessage.htm"'>

<a href="javascript:GetHelp('SortNewMessages', 'HelpContent')">
<IMG SRC="../Images/questionmarkonwhite.gif" ALIGN=TOP BORDER=0 ALT=""></a>
</form>
<hr>
<!--    BetweenStart:   $BetweenStart
        BetweenEnd:     $BetweenEnd
-->
<!--script
var bQueryExists = (exists(document.value.MaxRecords) && exists(session.query));

if ( bQueryExists ) {
// since MaxRecords exists, this isn't the first page, so we may recreate the query
  TRACE("Query exists", forced);
  TRACE("Max Records: " + document.value.MaxRecords, forced);
  TRACE("query: " + session.query, forced);
  TRACE("SQL: \n" + session.SQLs[document.name], forced);
  if ( !session.query.MoveFirst() ) {
    session.query.Refresh();
    TRACE("Refreshing query ", forced);        
  }
  if ( !session.query.MoveFirst() ) {
    if exists(session.SQLs[document.name]) {
      TRACE("Recreating query: \n" + session.SQLs[document.name], forced);        
      session.query.Close();
      session.query = null;
      session.query = connection.CreateQuery(session.SQLs[document.name]);
      TRACE("Query error info: " + query.GetErrorInfo(), forced);
    }
  }
}


if ( !bQueryExists ) {
  TRACE("Query doesn't exist", forced);
  var strBetweenStart = "NULL";
  var strBetweenEnd = "NULL";
  var strFilterType = "NULL";
  var nOwnerID = "NULL";
    
  if exists(document.value.BetweenStart) strBetweenStart = "'" + document.value.BetweenStart + "'";
  if exists(document.value.BetweenEnd) strBetweenEnd = "'" + document.value.BetweenEnd + "'";
  if exists(document.value.FilterType) strFilterType = "'" + document.value.FilterType + "'";
  if exists(document.value.OwnerID) nOwnerID = "'" + document.value.OwnerID + "'";
  var strSelect = 'EXEC sp_FilterMessages ' +
                    nOwnerID + ', ' +
                    '"' + strFilterType + '", ' +
                    strBetweenStart + ", " +
                    strBetweenEnd;
  TRACE("strSelect: \n" + strSelect, forced);
  
  if exists( session.query) {
    if ( session.query.Opened() ) session.query.Close();
    session.query = null;
  }

  session.SQLs[document.name] = strSelect;
  var q = connection.CreateQuery(strSelect);
  session.query = q;

  session.nQueryRecords = q.GetRowCount();    // this line is causing extreme delay in the script!
  //  for ( session.nQueryRecords = 0, q.MoveFirst(); q.MoveNext(); session.nQueryRecords++);
}
var nFirstRecord = 0;           // default to first record
var nMaxRecords = 1;         //  and only show 500

if exists(document.value.FirstRecord) nFirstRecord = document.value.FirstRecord;
if exists(document.value.MaxRecords) nMaxRecords = document.value.MaxRecords;

var nQueryRecords = session.nQueryRecords;
var nLastRecord = Math.min( eval( nFirstRecord + "+" + nMaxRecords), nQueryRecords);

document.value.QueryRecords = nQueryRecords;
document.value.MaxRecords = nMaxRecords;
document.value.FirstRecord = nFirstRecord;
document.value.LastRecord = nLastRecord;
document.value.PrevFirstRecord = Math.max( eval( nFirstRecord + "-" + nMaxRecords), 0);

-->
<!--if expr="nFirstRecord > 0" name=PrevURL-->
<span style="position:relative;z-index:20;top:-10px">
<a href='<!--evaluate expr=document.name-->?FirstRecord=$PrevFirstRecord&MaxRecords=$MaxRecords'
><img src=/Pegasus/images/PrevButton.gif align=left alt="Previous set" border=0
></a>
</span>
<!--endif-->

<!--if expr="nLastRecord < nQueryRecords" name=NextURL-->
<span style="position:relative;z-index:20;top:-10px">
<a href="<!--evaluate expr=document.name-->?FirstRecord=$LastRecord&MaxRecords=$MaxRecords"
><img src=/Pegasus/images/NextButton.gif align=right alt="Next set" border=0
></a>
</span>
<!--endif-->

<span style="position:relative;top=10px;z-index:5">
<HR class=Test width=100%>
<CENTER style="position:relative;top:-30px">
<!--if expr="nLastRecord <= 0" name=EmptySet-->
No records were found
<!--else-->
Records $FirstRecord - $LastRecord of $QueryRecords
<!--endif-->
</center>
</span>

<span style="Position:relative;margin:1in;color:black;">

<!--script
  var query = session.query;

  TRACE("Query status: " + query.Opened(), 'forced');
  
  var nCurrent = 0;
  
  var bMoveResult = query.Move( eval(nFirstRecord + "+ 1") );
  TRACE("Move(" + eval(nFirstRecord + "+ 1") + ") result: " + bMoveResult);
  if ( !bMoveResult ) {
    TRACE("Error info: " + query.GetErrorInfo(), forced);
    TRACE("Query State: " + query.GetState(), forced);
      
// Big Ugly Patch!!!!
// For some reason, sometimes a call to Move(0) will fail for no 
//  apparent reason, and without giving an error message.  It may
//  be that the bug is that Mov(0) should never work, in which 
//  case, we need to Move(nFirstRecord + 1) up above.
    if ( nFirstRecord == 0 ) bMoveResult = query.MoveFirst();
    TRACE("Error info: " + query.GetErrorInfo(), "Second try");
  }
  TRACE("bMoveResult: " + bMoveResult);

  for ( ; bMoveResult; bMoveResult = query.MoveNext() ) {
    var MsgID = query.GetValue("MsgID");
    var Subject = query.GetValue("Subject");
    var SentBy = query.GetValue("SentBy");
    var DateInfo = query.GetValue("Month") + "/" + 
                    query.GetValue("Day") + "/" + 
                    query.GetValue("Year") + " " +
                    query.GetValue("Hour") + ":" +
                    query.GetValue("leadingzero") +
                    query.GetValue("Minute");
                    
    var AttachmentType = query.GetValue("AttachmentType");
    put("<DT><A href='ViewMessage.htm?MsgID=" + MsgID + "'>" + Subject + "</a>\n" +
        "<DD>From " + SentBy + "\n" +
        "  on " + DateInfo + "\n" +
        "  with " + AttachmentType + "attached \n" +
        "</dd> \n" +
        "</dt>"
    );
        
    nCurrent++;
    if ( nCurrent >= nMaxRecords ) break;
  }
-->
</span>
</BODY>
</HTML>


--------------F3B3AC1F585DD0859AC7EF4B--

0
Earl
12/2/1998 10:22:54 PM
Earl,

Try issuing a manual commit after your CreateQuery().  It appears that you
are being locked up.  I'm guessing also that this is the same database that
has caused you similar grief in the past.  Is this true?


Carson

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
CPD Professional
MS Certified Professional
chager@dyn-data.com

Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
3665BDBE.4C972B78@bigfoot.com...
>Carson:
>
>Here is the SQL I'm executing:
>
>>    select ID, LoginName from Users
>>    where LoginName is not NULL
>>    ORDER BY LoginName
>
>As you can see, it's just a normal SQL statement.  In fact, it works fine
the
>first time through.  This script is one of those that's storing a query
object
>in the session.  For some reason, I get this message whenever this script
is
>run (I'm attaching the script for you, too), and I can't run any <!--sql-->
>tags after that.
>
>I don't know what is causing it, but I'm sure that when I get a couple of
>"might-be"s, I'll find it.
>
>In the meantime, thanks for the assistance (again)
>
>Earl
>
>"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
>>
>> Earl,
>>
>> Please post the SQL you are trying to execute.
>>
>> Carson
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
>> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
>> Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
>> CPD Professional
>> MS Certified Professional
>> chager@dyn-data.com
>>
>> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
>> 3665A61E.E26F0DD@bigfoot.com...
>> >I'm getting the following error in a script:
>> >
>> >> An error has occurred expanding the template.
>> >>    Line:   145
>> >>    Column: 1
>> >>    SQL State
>> >> ct_dynamic(): user api layer: external error: This routine cannot be
>> called when a command has been initialized but not sent.
>> >
>> >
>> >The line mentioned is the first line of an SQL statement.
>> >
>> >Any pointers to what might cause this?
>> >
>> >Thanks
>> >Earl


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----


>Notifications
>Look At:   AllNew By Attachment:        All Request Message Comment Process
Reply None
>From Sender:     Any (sender doesn't matter)
>
>received since  '') put(' value="' + strBetweenStart + '">') else put('
value="mm/dd/yyyy">'); --> and/or before  '') put(' value="' + strBetweenEnd
+ '">') else put(' value="mm/dd/yyyy">'); -->
>
>or   (Use Since and/or Before) Since Last Login Yesterday In the last 7
days In the last 15 days In the last 30 days In the last 45 days
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
>
>No records were found Records $FirstRecord - $LastRecord of $QueryRecords
>


0
Carson
12/3/1998 3:07:38 AM
Carson:

I've given that a try and it did nothing.  This is the same DB that I've been
learning from all along, but I don't know that I've had problems similar to
this one.  Then again, it might be a forrest for the trees issue.

Here's the fine details on the issue.

To speed up searches and reduce database load, I'm creating queries in
scripts, then saving those queries in the session object:

query = connection.CreateQuery(strSQL);
session.query = query;

(It's more complicated than that, but I'm sure you get the gist).

This works fine on all of my other searches, but in one situation, I get the
error I mentioned.  For that situation, I have more than just the one query
going - I have a form at the top of the page that allows the query to be
re-issued.  Also, this is the only page that uses a stored procedure to
perform the query, instead of creating the query as part of the script.

The first time the page loads, I have no problems - it loads fine.  After
that, however, any queries issued using the "<!--SQL-->" tag fail with the
error message I've noted here.  I don't know if <!--script--> generated query
objects work or not, because the only pages I have that use exclusively
<!--script--> tags to execute queries Close() and null the session.query.

If the query object is Close()ed and nulled, things work fine.

Thanks for the interest, I look forward to even just hypothesis of what's
causing it!

Earl



"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
> 
> Earl,
> 
> Try issuing a manual commit after your CreateQuery().  It appears that you
> are being locked up.  I'm guessing also that this is the same database that
> has caused you similar grief in the past.  Is this true?
> 
> Carson
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
> Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
> CPD Professional
> MS Certified Professional
> chager@dyn-data.com
> 
> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> 3665BDBE.4C972B78@bigfoot.com...
> >Carson:
> >
> >Here is the SQL I'm executing:
> >
> >>    select ID, LoginName from Users
> >>    where LoginName is not NULL
> >>    ORDER BY LoginName
> >
> >As you can see, it's just a normal SQL statement.  In fact, it works fine
> the
> >first time through.  This script is one of those that's storing a query
> object
> >in the session.  For some reason, I get this message whenever this script
> is
> >run (I'm attaching the script for you, too), and I can't run any <!--sql-->
> >tags after that.
> >
> >I don't know what is causing it, but I'm sure that when I get a couple of
> >"might-be"s, I'll find it.
> >
> >In the meantime, thanks for the assistance (again)
> >
> >Earl
> >
> >"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
> >>
> >> Earl,
> >>
> >> Please post the SQL you are trying to execute.
> >>
> >> Carson
> >>
> >> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ---
> >> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
> >> Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
> >> CPD Professional
> >> MS Certified Professional
> >> chager@dyn-data.com
> >>
> >> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> >> 3665A61E.E26F0DD@bigfoot.com...
> >> >I'm getting the following error in a script:
> >> >
> >> >> An error has occurred expanding the template.
> >> >>    Line:   145
> >> >>    Column: 1
> >> >>    SQL State
> >> >> ct_dynamic(): user api layer: external error: This routine cannot be
> >> called when a command has been initialized but not sent.
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >The line mentioned is the first line of an SQL statement.
> >> >
> >> >Any pointers to what might cause this?
> >> >
> >> >Thanks
> >> >Earl
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
> 
> >Notifications
> >Look At:   AllNew By Attachment:        All Request Message Comment Process
> Reply None
> >From Sender:     Any (sender doesn't matter)
> >
> >received since  '') put(' value="' + strBetweenStart + '">') else put('
> value="mm/dd/yyyy">'); --> and/or before  '') put(' value="' + strBetweenEnd
> + '">') else put(' value="mm/dd/yyyy">'); -->
> >
> >or   (Use Since and/or Before) Since Last Login Yesterday In the last 7
> days In the last 15 days In the last 30 days In the last 45 days
> >
> >
> >---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >No records were found Records $FirstRecord - $LastRecord of $QueryRecords
> >
0
Earl
12/4/1998 3:39:10 PM
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------4561EF9CFE2FEDD8055C22E0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Earl,

I'm talking a wild guess here but the error message "ct_dynamic(): user api layer:
" would make me think is a CT-LIB problem. Are you using Open_Client vs ODBC?

Bill Gfroehrer...

Earl Brown wrote:

> Carson:
>
> I've given that a try and it did nothing.  This is the same DB that I've been
> learning from all along, but I don't know that I've had problems similar to
> this one.  Then again, it might be a forrest for the trees issue.
>
> Here's the fine details on the issue.
>
> To speed up searches and reduce database load, I'm creating queries in
> scripts, then saving those queries in the session object:
>
> query = connection.CreateQuery(strSQL);
> session.query = query;
>
> (It's more complicated than that, but I'm sure you get the gist).
>
> This works fine on all of my other searches, but in one situation, I get the
> error I mentioned.  For that situation, I have more than just the one query
> going - I have a form at the top of the page that allows the query to be
> re-issued.  Also, this is the only page that uses a stored procedure to
> perform the query, instead of creating the query as part of the script.
>
> The first time the page loads, I have no problems - it loads fine.  After
> that, however, any queries issued using the "<!--SQL-->" tag fail with the
> error message I've noted here.  I don't know if <!--script--> generated query
> objects work or not, because the only pages I have that use exclusively
> <!--script--> tags to execute queries Close() and null the session.query.
>
> If the query object is Close()ed and nulled, things work fine.
>
> Thanks for the interest, I look forward to even just hypothesis of what's
> causing it!
>
> Earl
>
> "Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
> >
> > Earl,
> >
> > Try issuing a manual commit after your CreateQuery().  It appears that you
> > are being locked up.  I'm guessing also that this is the same database that
> > has caused you similar grief in the past.  Is this true?
> >
> > Carson
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
> > Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
> > CPD Professional
> > MS Certified Professional
> > chager@dyn-data.com
> >
> > Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> > 3665BDBE.4C972B78@bigfoot.com...
> > >Carson:
> > >
> > >Here is the SQL I'm executing:
> > >
> > >>    select ID, LoginName from Users
> > >>    where LoginName is not NULL
> > >>    ORDER BY LoginName
> > >
> > >As you can see, it's just a normal SQL statement.  In fact, it works fine
> > the
> > >first time through.  This script is one of those that's storing a query
> > object
> > >in the session.  For some reason, I get this message whenever this script
> > is
> > >run (I'm attaching the script for you, too), and I can't run any <!--sql-->
> > >tags after that.
> > >
> > >I don't know what is causing it, but I'm sure that when I get a couple of
> > >"might-be"s, I'll find it.
> > >
> > >In the meantime, thanks for the assistance (again)
> > >
> > >Earl
> > >
> > >"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
> > >>
> > >> Earl,
> > >>
> > >> Please post the SQL you are trying to execute.
> > >>
> > >> Carson
> > >>
> > >> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > ---
> > >> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
> > >> Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
> > >> CPD Professional
> > >> MS Certified Professional
> > >> chager@dyn-data.com
> > >>
> > >> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> > >> 3665A61E.E26F0DD@bigfoot.com...
> > >> >I'm getting the following error in a script:
> > >> >
> > >> >> An error has occurred expanding the template.
> > >> >>    Line:   145
> > >> >>    Column: 1
> > >> >>    SQL State
> > >> >> ct_dynamic(): user api layer: external error: This routine cannot be
> > >> called when a command has been initialized but not sent.
> > >> >
> > >> >
> > >> >The line mentioned is the first line of an SQL statement.
> > >> >
> > >> >Any pointers to what might cause this?
> > >> >
> > >> >Thanks
> > >> >Earl
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > ----
> >
> > >Notifications
> > >Look At:   AllNew By Attachment:        All Request Message Comment Process
> > Reply None
> > >From Sender:     Any (sender doesn't matter)
> > >
> > >received since  '') put(' value="' + strBetweenStart + '">') else put('
> > value="mm/dd/yyyy">'); --> and/or before  '') put(' value="' + strBetweenEnd
> > + '">') else put(' value="mm/dd/yyyy">'); -->
> > >
> > >or   (Use Since and/or Before) Since Last Login Yesterday In the last 7
> > days In the last 15 days In the last 30 days In the last 45 days
> > >
> > >
> > >---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > -----
> > >
> > >---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > -----
> > >
> > >No records were found Records $FirstRecord - $LastRecord of $QueryRecords
> > >

--------------4561EF9CFE2FEDD8055C22E0
Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii;
 name="ascent.vcf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Description: Card for Bill Gfroehrer
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="ascent.vcf"

begin:vcard 
n:Gfroehrer;Bill
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Data Engineering
version:2.1
email;internet:ascent@pacbell.net
title:Design & Development 
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Bill Gfroehrer
end:vcard

--------------4561EF9CFE2FEDD8055C22E0--

0
Bill
12/9/1998 4:02:35 AM
Yes, it is an open-client site.  On Sybase SQL Server 11.0.3, with Netscape
enterprise 3.5.

Earl

Bill Gfroehrer wrote:
> 
> Hi Earl,
> 
> I'm talking a wild guess here but the error message "ct_dynamic(): user api layer:
> " would make me think is a CT-LIB problem. Are you using Open_Client vs ODBC?
> 
> Bill Gfroehrer...
> 
> Earl Brown wrote:
> 
> > Carson:
> >
> > I've given that a try and it did nothing.  This is the same DB that I've been
> > learning from all along, but I don't know that I've had problems similar to
> > this one.  Then again, it might be a forrest for the trees issue.
> >
> > Here's the fine details on the issue.
> >
> > To speed up searches and reduce database load, I'm creating queries in
> > scripts, then saving those queries in the session object:
> >
> > query = connection.CreateQuery(strSQL);
> > session.query = query;
> >
> > (It's more complicated than that, but I'm sure you get the gist).
> >
> > This works fine on all of my other searches, but in one situation, I get the
> > error I mentioned.  For that situation, I have more than just the one query
> > going - I have a form at the top of the page that allows the query to be
> > re-issued.  Also, this is the only page that uses a stored procedure to
> > perform the query, instead of creating the query as part of the script.
> >
> > The first time the page loads, I have no problems - it loads fine.  After
> > that, however, any queries issued using the "<!--SQL-->" tag fail with the
> > error message I've noted here.  I don't know if <!--script--> generated query
> > objects work or not, because the only pages I have that use exclusively
> > <!--script--> tags to execute queries Close() and null the session.query.
> >
> > If the query object is Close()ed and nulled, things work fine.
> >
> > Thanks for the interest, I look forward to even just hypothesis of what's
> > causing it!
> >
> > Earl
> >
> > "Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
> > >
> > > Earl,
> > >
> > > Try issuing a manual commit after your CreateQuery().  It appears that you
> > > are being locked up.  I'm guessing also that this is the same database that
> > > has caused you similar grief in the past.  Is this true?
> > >
> > > Carson
> > >
> > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
> > > Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
> > > CPD Professional
> > > MS Certified Professional
> > > chager@dyn-data.com
> > >
> > > Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> > > 3665BDBE.4C972B78@bigfoot.com...
> > > >Carson:
> > > >
> > > >Here is the SQL I'm executing:
> > > >
> > > >>    select ID, LoginName from Users
> > > >>    where LoginName is not NULL
> > > >>    ORDER BY LoginName
> > > >
> > > >As you can see, it's just a normal SQL statement.  In fact, it works fine
> > > the
> > > >first time through.  This script is one of those that's storing a query
> > > object
> > > >in the session.  For some reason, I get this message whenever this script
> > > is
> > > >run (I'm attaching the script for you, too), and I can't run any <!--sql-->
> > > >tags after that.
> > > >
> > > >I don't know what is causing it, but I'm sure that when I get a couple of
> > > >"might-be"s, I'll find it.
> > > >
> > > >In the meantime, thanks for the assistance (again)
> > > >
> > > >Earl
> > > >
> > > >"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
> > > >>
> > > >> Earl,
> > > >>
> > > >> Please post the SQL you are trying to execute.
> > > >>
> > > >> Carson
> > > >>
> > > >> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > ---
> > > >> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
> > > >> Team Powersoft                      http://www.dyn-data.com
> > > >> CPD Professional
> > > >> MS Certified Professional
> > > >> chager@dyn-data.com
> > > >>
> > > >> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> > > >> 3665A61E.E26F0DD@bigfoot.com...
> > > >> >I'm getting the following error in a script:
> > > >> >
> > > >> >> An error has occurred expanding the template.
> > > >> >>    Line:   145
> > > >> >>    Column: 1
> > > >> >>    SQL State
> > > >> >> ct_dynamic(): user api layer: external error: This routine cannot be
> > > >> called when a command has been initialized but not sent.
> > > >> >
> > > >> >
> > > >> >The line mentioned is the first line of an SQL statement.
> > > >> >
> > > >> >Any pointers to what might cause this?
> > > >> >
> > > >> >Thanks
> > > >> >Earl
> > >
> > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > ----
> > >
> > > >Notifications
> > > >Look At:   AllNew By Attachment:        All Request Message Comment Process
> > > Reply None
> > > >From Sender:     Any (sender doesn't matter)
> > > >
> > > >received since  '') put(' value="' + strBetweenStart + '">') else put('
> > > value="mm/dd/yyyy">'); --> and/or before  '') put(' value="' + strBetweenEnd
> > > + '">') else put(' value="mm/dd/yyyy">'); -->
> > > >
> > > >or   (Use Since and/or Before) Since Last Login Yesterday In the last 7
> > > days In the last 15 days In the last 30 days In the last 45 days
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > -----
> > > >
> > > >---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > -----
> > > >
> > > >No records were found Records $FirstRecord - $LastRecord of $QueryRecords
> > > >
0
Earl
12/9/1998 2:14:55 PM
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------DB309908DCA460D0B670AC1C
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

ct_dynamic - Initiates a prepared dynamic SQL statement command

 CS_RETCODE ct_dynamic(cmd, type, id, idlen, buffer, buflen)

I know this thin but it's all I got for ya - maybe this will point you in the right
direction.

Bill Gfroehrer...



Earl Brown wrote:

> Yes, it is an open-client site.  On Sybase SQL Server 11.0.3, with Netscape
> enterprise 3.5.
>
> Earl
>
> Bill Gfroehrer wrote:
> >
> > Hi Earl,
> >
> > I'm talking a wild guess here but the error message "ct_dynamic(): user api layer:
> > " would make me think is a CT-LIB problem. Are you using Open_Client vs ODBC?
> >
> > Bill Gfroehrer...
> >
> > Earl Brown wrote:
> >
> > > Carson:
> > >
> > > I've given that a try and it did nothing.  This is the same DB that I've been
> > > learning from all along, but I don't know that I've had problems similar to
> > > this one.  Then again, it might be a forrest for the trees issue.
> > >
> > > Here's the fine details on the issue.
> > >
> > > To speed up searches and reduce database load, I'm creating queries in
> > > scripts, then saving those queries in the session object:
> > >
> > > query = connection.CreateQuery(strSQL);
> > > session.query = query;
> > >
> > > (It's more complicated than that, but I'm sure you get the gist).
> > >
> > > This works fine on all of my other searches, but in one situation, I get the
> > > error I mentioned.  For that situation, I have more than just the one query
> > > going - I have a form at the top of the page that allows the query to be
> > > re-issued.  Also, this is the only page that uses a stored procedure to
> > > perform the query, instead of creating the query as part of the script.
> > >
> > > The first time the page loads, I have no problems - it loads fine.  After
> > > that, however, any queries issued using the "<!--SQL-->" tag fail with the
> > > error message I've noted here.  I don't know if <!--script--> generated query
> > > objects work or not, because the only pages I have that use exclusively
> > > <!--script--> tags to execute queries Close() and null the session.query.
> > >
> > > If the query object is Close()ed and nulled, things work fine.
> > >
> > > Thanks for the interest, I look forward to even just hypothesis of what's
> > > causing it!
> > >
> > > Earl
> > >
> > > "Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Earl,
> > > >
> > > > Try issuing a manual commit after your CreateQuery().  It appears that you
> > > > are being locked up.  I'm guessing also that this is the same database that
> > > > has caused you similar grief in the past.  Is this true?
> > > >
> > > > Carson
> > > >
> > > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > > Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
> > > > Team Powersoft                     http://www.dyn-data.com
> > > > CPD Professional
> > > > MS Certified Professional
> > > > chager@dyn-data.com
> > > >
> > > > Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> > > > 3665BDBE.4C972B78@bigfoot.com...
> > > > >Carson:
> > > > >
> > > > >Here is the SQL I'm executing:
> > > > >
> > > > >>    select ID, LoginName from Users
> > > > >>    where LoginName is not NULL
> > > > >>    ORDER BY LoginName
> > > > >
> > > > >As you can see, it's just a normal SQL statement.  In fact, it works fine
> > > > the
> > > > >first time through.  This script is one of those that's storing a query
> > > > object
> > > > >in the session.  For some reason, I get this message whenever this script
> > > > is
> > > > >run (I'm attaching the script for you, too), and I can't run any <!--sql-->
> > > > >tags after that.
> > > > >
> > > > >I don't know what is causing it, but I'm sure that when I get a couple of
> > > > >"might-be"s, I'll find it.
> > > > >
> > > > >In the meantime, thanks for the assistance (again)
> > > > >
> > > > >Earl
> > > > >
> > > > >"Carson Hager[TeamPS]" wrote:
> > > > >>
> > > > >> Earl,
> > > > >>
> > > > >> Please post the SQL you are trying to execute.
> > > > >>
> > > > >> Carson
> > > > >>
> > > > >> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > > ---
> > > > >> Carson Hager                          Dynamic Data Solutions
> > > > >> Team Powersoft                     http://www.dyn-data.com
> > > > >> CPD Professional
> > > > >> MS Certified Professional
> > > > >> chager@dyn-data.com
> > > > >>
> > > > >> Earl Brown <joney@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> > > > >> 3665A61E.E26F0DD@bigfoot.com...
> > > > >> >I'm getting the following error in a script:
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> >> An error has occurred expanding the template.
> > > > >> >>    Line:   145
> > > > >> >>    Column: 1
> > > > >> >>    SQL State
> > > > >> >> ct_dynamic(): user api layer: external error: This routine cannot be
> > > > >> called when a command has been initialized but not sent.
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> >The line mentioned is the first line of an SQL statement.
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> >Any pointers to what might cause this?
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> >Thanks
> > > > >> >Earl
> > > >
> > > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > > ----
> > > >
> > > > >Notifications
> > > > >Look At:   AllNew By Attachment:        All Request Message Comment Process
> > > > Reply None
> > > > >From Sender:     Any (sender doesn't matter)
> > > > >
> > > > >received since  '') put(' value="' + strBetweenStart + '">') else put('
> > > > value="mm/dd/yyyy">'); --> and/or before  '') put(' value="' + strBetweenEnd
> > > > + '">') else put(' value="mm/dd/yyyy">'); -->
> > > > >
> > > > >or   (Use Since and/or Before) Since Last Login Yesterday In the last 7
> > > > days In the last 15 days In the last 30 days In the last 45 days
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > > -----
> > > > >
> > > > >---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > > -----
> > > > >
> > > > >No records were found Records $FirstRecord - $LastRecord of $QueryRecords
> > > > >

--------------DB309908DCA460D0B670AC1C
Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii;
 name="ascent.vcf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Description: Card for Bill Gfroehrer
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="ascent.vcf"

begin:vcard 
n:Gfroehrer;Bill
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Data Engineering
version:2.1
email;internet:ascent@pacbell.net
title:Design & Development 
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Bill Gfroehrer
end:vcard

--------------DB309908DCA460D0B670AC1C--

0
Bill
12/9/1998 4:11:20 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

[help]What does this errors means?
here is the code...i try to update the database using datagrid based on the selection from the button...but i dont understand what this error means...can anyone help me...thanks in advance....here is the code for the buttonvoid btnReceive_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button Receive = (System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button) sender; string strDID=Convert.ToString(Receive.CommandArgument); OleDbConnection conSearch; string strSearch,strPOID=""; OleDbCommand cmdSearch; conSearch=new OleDbConnection("PROVIDER=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;DATA Source=Furn...

Help Help Help Help Help Help
------=_NextPart_000_0074_01C2960E.EBE13A30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Can someone please help me. I have installed mysql on Unix Solaris and it works fine I have Perl installed previously which is working and with which i have installed other perlmodules before and are working fine. I have also installed DBI and it works fine with the Sybase drivers which i have installed. When i tried to install the Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2219 drivers i get the following error. # make /usr/local/bin/perl -Iblib/arch -Iblib/lib -I/...

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!
I was using powerbuilder4.0 a month ago I decided that migrate it to PB7.0 When Im using 4.0, in datawindows I was using extra colums additional to stores procedure. I mean that for example; stored proc. returns 4 columns. I was using 2 extra columns to modify something from client. But I cant do the same thing in PB7.0. How can I do that??? please help. Gurcan yucel gyucel@infina.com.tr "I was using 2 extra columns to modify something from client." what does this mean that you added to the result set? If so then just goto the SQL and add a param. Then set the...

Help Help Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insert data error
Please tell me .Where is error in this code!Thanks  private void Button3_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)  {   OleDbConnection myCon=new OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OleDb.4.0; Data Source=" + Server.MapPath ( "db/db.mdb"));   string sql="Insert into Student (name,password) Values (@name,@password)";   OleDbCommand myCom=new OleDbCommand( );   myCom.CommandType=CommandType.Text;   myCom.Connection=myCon;   myCom.CommandText=sql;    my...

Help me Critical error, what does this mean?
Please help me with the follwoing error. My visitors cant login or register. Even i (host and admin) cant login! A Critical Error has occured Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <,<=,>,>= or when the subquery is used as an expression. Ray ok, i got it. It had to do with me making another tab with the word "admin" in it. so, don't do that!...

Help Help Help Help
i need to create a crosstab report using Crystal reprot for VS 2003 i face aproblem when i need to order my Fileds by their names my data must be like this Basic Cola Housing Gross Deduction1 Deduction2 Deduction3 Net but when i run my report it give my a not sorted data acutally i have acode field which can i order field using it. but i don't knwo how to do thisSo..................? Select Report tab | |-->Select Record Sort expert Choost the fields you want to sort --Select the corresponding sort direction f...

help help help help
Name: chef mario Email: chefusa_at_pacbell.net Product: Firefox Summary: help help help help Comments: Heard great reports about Firefox!!! Downloaded & installed Firefox !!!! Lost All my very very valuable BOOKMARKS!!! CAN ANYONE HELP!!!!! All bookmarks were in Internet Explorer Did bookmark transfer to Firefox. Seem the Fox eat all m,y bookmarks Need serious help anyone. chef mario Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051025 Firefox/1.5 ...

Help!! Ununderstood Error
  Server Error in '/' Application. Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: File or assembly name BusinessObjects.Enterprise.WCA, or one of its dependencies, was not found.Source Error: Line 157: <httpHandlers> Line 158: Line 159: <add verb="*" path="*.csp" type="BusinessObjects.Enterprise.WebComponentAdapter.WCAHandler,BusinessObjects.Enterprise.WCA, Versio...

Need help with EAServer capacity errors
Hi Folks, My application uses a PB8.0.1 "thick-client" front end, communicating with PB8 components deployed on EAServer 4.1.0 (Build 41025) Advanced Edition, which in turn retrieves data from a DB2/CICS legacy back-end. We are stress-testing on a IBM X440 server with two 866-PIII processors and 2G RAM using the Silk Performer tool. During our testing of the application , we have found that certain aspects of the application cause the server CPU to spike when attempted with multiple users simultaneously. Logging into the application is one of these actions, but apparen...

HELP HELP HELP
Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test and install a second time. This time I let the server run the update after registering with Novell. However, upon reboot the server was dorked as it could not read my /usr and /var partitions (fstab was bad). Now here is what changed between my first the second build: I added a separate partition for /usr, that is all. I could really use a hand here. If I can't trust the update mechanism ...... Chris. Chris wrote: > Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test > and install a second...

HELP HELP HELP
i need help, i use an dbmaker 3.0 server and now i want to use an client to go on it but i dont have an client(i have dbmaker 3.6 but it don't work) who can help me with the dbmaker 3.0 client (tools,files,drivers) email me kelly.kloen@siteways.nl ...

help!help!help!
Sorry to re-post again, Hi, Dean : 1. Are you dialing an ISP or dialing modem pool in side the company? I am dailing an ISP. Because some of my client use this way. 2. Is the Jag server behind a firewall? No, there is no Firwall. 3. Do you have a proxy for the remote component? Yes. 4. What is the syntax of createinstance? ls_class = "p_packagename/n_cst_logon" if not isvalid(inv_logon) then ll_return = g_connect.CreateInstance(inv_logon,ls_class) if ll_return <> 0 then ls_return = ...

help help help
after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running well but unluckily it cannot start the adaptive server when installing but backupserver and XP server can install and start it Building Adaptive Server "abc", unable to boot server "abc" server "abc" was not connected anyone can help me Was an errorlog created for this ASE in the ASE install directory? If so, what does it say? Zidane wrote: > after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running > well > but unluckily it cannot st...

Web resources about - HELP: What does this error mean? - sybase.easerver

Resources last updated: 12/3/2015 3:00:11 AM