Does Dynamo work on MS PWS ?

Does MS PWS ( personal web server )  work with Dynamo?

I can serve pages from the virtual directory until I install dyisa30.dll
ISAPI filter.
From then on, I get "Page Not Found" errors from MS PWS.

Jerry

0
Jerry

Sorry.. My mistake. I forgot to add the sybase virtual directory..

"Jerry Leckness" <jlecknes@protective.com> wrote in message
> Does MS PWS ( personal web server )  work with Dynamo?
>
> I can serve pages from the virtual directory until I install dyisa30.dll
> ISAPI filter.
> From then on, I get "Page Not Found" errors from MS PWS.
>
> Jerry

0
Jerry

EAServer 4.2 and MS Server 2003 not working
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub41364c7c Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit we're using a pb app and EAS 4.2. architecture - EAS is on one pc, both web servers are on seperate machines. our web app works with windows server 2000 (pc1 and pc2). we're trying to move the web site to windows 2003 server. we can't get the redirector on the W2003 server (pc3) to see the EAS server (pc2). we get a 404 error in the browser. the log file does not look like it has any errors and is atta...

MS Office 2000 and MS Works 2003 together?
Hi, next week my new soupadoupa PC will arrive, eeeehah! With it comes MS Works 2003. Part of this again is Word 2002. But I already have MS Office 2000 Pro, with (Word 2000). Question: Can I make a "hybrid installation" of "Office 2000 minus Word 2000 plus Word 2002 from the Works Suite"? Is it worth the effort? I do need MS Excel and MS Access, so Office needs to be installed anyway. cheers BRM Bicycle Repair Man wrote: > Hi, > > next week my new soupadoupa PC will arrive, eeeehah! > > With it comes MS Works 2003. Part of thi...

Converting MS Word 6 docs to MS Works 2000
My daughter has 94+ mb Word6 .doc files that she have to convert to Works 2000 .wps files. She has found that some documents will load an get converted by works (the smaller files). The bigger files just sits for ever - abandoned works after 20 minutes. My question: Any body know of a utility that can take the folder and convert all the .doc files to .wps files, or an easier way to do the convertion apart from loading each document by hand and saving it again? All help / suggestions apprecited. -- Jaap The more I practice - the luckier I get - Gary Player - golfer Jaa...

PB7 components in EAServer stops working after I upgrade to EAServer 36110
Hi, My PB7 components stopped working after the upgrade. EAServer should be able to support both PB7 and PB8 components so I'm wondering if there's any properties I need to set. From the documentation, it says that no changes are required for PB7 components as EAServer will use the pbvm version 7. I tried everything from cleaning out the packages, idls, all related files and redeploying but still no luck. Sincerely, Basant Gupta Sorry, forgot to post the exception I get in srv.log Jul 09 11:08:36 2001: CTS_Component::load: failed for component &#...

Working
I have two servers running NW65sp4A (different trees). I initially installed BM3.8 patched to sp4 with VPN services ( Firewall services to follow after I know I have VPN working). My problem is that it appears to be working but its not working. I can open my Windows Explorer (from the SLAVE side network) and reach the MASTER, authenticate and open files. The MASTER NRM VPN monitor shows 1 (one) Active Connections 0 (zero) Packets Received and lots of Packets Sent. The VPN Member List Status shows both servers as �Being Configured�. The Audit Log has two recurring RED entrie...

Crystal Reports and MS Reports working fine in Cassini....don't work through IIS
Ok, I have seriously exhausted all options on this one. I have scoured the internet and forums to no avail, contacted my .net architect buddy, looked through books, you name it. I have gotten nowhere. I have seen all kinds of posts sort of like this, but then it would always be quite not what I'm doing and even though I would try all suggestions for those problems, i still would be back at square one.I will try to give as much info as possible on my problem and what I've done to try and resolve it.I have a dock management system where users log in and then schedule times for pickup o...

Installing MS SQL Server 2008 Express with Advanced Services to work with MS VWD 2008 Express Edition
Hi, I am trying to use ASP.Net in MS Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition. I initially had MS SQL Server 2005 Express Edition on my computer before installing the MS Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition. When I try to connect to the asp membership database, I get an error message. I then uninstalled the MS SQL 2005 Express and the VWD 2008 Express. I installed MS SQL Server 2008 Express with Tools and reinstalled the VWD 2008 Express edition with SP1, but I got the same error. Now I am an absolute beginner, I am thinking that maybe I don't know what I am doing. I have uni...

Work with byte[] in dynamo.
I have a PB NVO deployed as a Jaguar component. One of its methods returns a .PSR using the PowerBuilder Blob datatype: I'd like to embed that report in a dynamo template. // Jaguar component instantiation. var psrgen =3D java.CreateComponent("PAckage/PSRGen", ....); // PSR generation. var psrblob =3D psrgen.generate(); // Document generation. document.contentType =3D "application/datawindow7"; document.write(psrblob); PowerBuilder IDL generator maps blob type to CORBA's BCD::Binary type, and Jaguar's stub generator maps that type to Java's...

Finally my PWS is working
Hello everyoneAfter a long struggle I made my PWS working.check it out at http://senthil.dotnet29.hostbasket.com/Default.aspxI made few changes.1.Changed the SQL 2005 to SQL 20002.Closed the connection string in the Photo manager class.3.Removed the Link page4.Users can register and login immediately.Future Changes planning to make:1.Create blogs2.Forums3.Changing DB structure so that it stores the path for the image not the whole image (SQL space costing me a lot ) Hi, cshutty:Your site looks great. But can you please tell us if yours is work for Roles (Administrators)which you creat...

Getting EAServer to work
I install EAServer as an NT Service and our application stops working. I remove it as an NT service and it starts working again. The platform is EAServer 4.0. Jaguar log looks like this when it does not work: Mar 11 11:03:56 2002: Library: 'pbjag80.dll' for component type 'pb80' Mar 11 11:03:56 2002: AFLIB Message: 18011/11/0: DLL lookup for 'af_dll_lookup()' failed, OS Message: 'pbjag80.dll' Mar 11 11:03:56 2002: AFLIB Message: 18011/11/0: DLL lookup for 'af_dll_lookup()' failed, OS Message: 'pbjag80.dll' Mar 11 11:03:56...

Dynamo/PWS Config Help!
I'm working with PowerDynamo (on Win 98) and I've installed PWS (Microsoft). I'm avoiding purchasing NT - if at all possible. I'm assuming the PWS link in Dynamo which gives me a socket 80 error is referring to the Microsoft product, though I can't verify that anywhere. Microsoft PWS launches a page OK but none of my scripts do anything. I've done some searching (including the useless stuff at Microsoft.com) but cannot find the 1-2-3 basics for configuring PWS without downloading 67 MB of documentation. I've run across info regarding having a 127.0.0.1...

Version of Solaris for Dynamo and EAServer
Does EAServer (Jaguar & Dynamo) run on Solaris 7 & 8? The docs say it will run on 2.5, 2.6. Darrell Fuller Darrell, yes. Scott "Darrell Fuller" <darrell@texas.net> wrote in message news:$bcEOn8#$GA.65@forums.sybase.com... > Does EAServer (Jaguar & Dynamo) run on Solaris 7 & 8? The docs say it will > run on 2.5, 2.6. > > Darrell Fuller > > ...

Dynamo startup on MS IIS
I am unable to connect to my Dynamo site immediately after my system reboots. (NT 4.0 workstation with MS Peer Web Services, the workstation version of IIS.) If I bring up a web browser and enter my site url: http://localhost/blakhole/hello.htm I get the message "Unable to connect to database with connection BlakHole Dynamo". If I then bring up Personal Web Server and connect through that, it works fine. Then, if I stop and restart MS IIS, it starts to work. It seems as if the mappings are not being loaded by the ISAPI dll, but once the mappings are loaded by PWS...

Does not work as Safari works
Name: Norihide Kimura Email: nkimuraatwtadotattdotnedotjp Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Does not work as Safari works Comments: Please refer to the URL http://web.mac.com/nori44/. There is PHOTOS(PARTY) which is clicable name on the topline of the page. When you click of it, ther should be appeared the photographs and you will be able to enjoy slidshows on Mac Safari or Firefox Windows version. But it doesn't work on Firefox Mac version. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; ja-JP-mac; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051202 Firefox/3.0 From...

Web resources about - Does Dynamo work on MS PWS ? - sybase.easerver

Dynamo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Dynamo Electric Machine" (end view, partly section, U.S. Patent 284,110 ) A dynamo is an electrical generator that produces direct current with ...

Talk Trash To Motivate Facebook Friends With Dynamo Labs’ Challenge App
Dynamo Labs recently launched its Challenge web site with the aim to encourage positive change in people’s lives. It allows users to issue and ...

SB Nation Houston - Sports News, Scores and Blogs for Astros, Dynamo, Rockets, and Texans
Sports betting web site Bovada has a fresh set of 2013 Super Bowl odds out, and among the usual suspects are the Houston Texans , who at 12/1 ...

Search Twitter - Dynamo
Sign in Sign up Search Refresh oleg nyavchik @ dynamo_kyiv1 2m Віктор ХЛУС: «На користь Бразилії багато аргументів» View details · Fionn Hoeden ...

Baby Dynamo for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the iTunes App Store
Get Baby Dynamo on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Melbourne Symphony Orchestra review: Dynamo Simon Trpceski delivers drama of Tchaikovsky
Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto No.1 in B flat minor, Op 23 &#8211; with a reputation of being fiendishly difficult &#8211; was one of the most ...

Wynnum Manly dynamo Patrick Templeman bursts back on to NRL radar after being named Intrust Super Cup’s ...
A POINTSCORING machine in his younger years, Wynnum Manly dynamo Patrick Templeman has burst back on to the NRL radar.

UEFA Champions League live, video, scores, highlights: Bayern Munich v Arsenal, Chelsea v Dynamo Kiev ...
ARSENAL are on the verge of exiting the Champions League after crashing to a record 5-1 defeat at Bayern Munich on Wednesday as Thomas Mueller ...

How magician Dynamo levitated on a London bus
Trickster Illusionist Dynamo must think we're all a bunch of suckers.

Alessandro Del Piero to sign for Indian Super League side Delhi Dynamos
Italian World Cup winner and former Sydney FC player Alessandro Del Piero was set to be unveiled as the Indian Super League's (ISL) latest marquee ...