Component Properties All Properties tab

Is there a size/item limit to the Component Properties All Properties
repository?  I'd like to store (potentially hundreds) customer
connection username/password information in this area.

0
David

None we are aware of.

Dave Wolf
Internet Applications Division

"David Short" <david.short@prescriber.com> wrote in message
> Is there a size/item limit to the Component Properties All Properties
> repository?  I'd like to store (potentially hundreds) customer
> connection username/password information in this area.

0
Dave
7/11/2000 11:50:45 AM
There is a limit on the size of a given property value (it's either
1000 or 8000 characters - I can check if it's an issue), but I don't
know of a limitation on the number of properties.

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:11:24 -0700, David Short
<david.short@prescriber.com> wrote:

>Is there a size/item limit to the Component Properties All Properties
>repository?  I'd like to store (potentially hundreds) customer
>connection username/password information in this area.

0
joneil

Custom property editor accessing other component properties
I have a component which has a custom property editor for one of its properties. The custom property editor is derived from TStringProperty and works as expected. I need to, however, modify the editor to show a number of user selectable items which depends on the value of another property in the same component. How do you design a property editor for a component that can reference other properties of the component besides the one that it is designed to edit? I am using BCB6. Regards FarmerJo John wrote: > I have a component which has a custom property editor for one of its &...

Custom property editor that can access other properties of a component.
I have a component that has a custom property editor for one of its properties. The editor provides a drop-down list of items that the user can select, this works as expected. I would like to modify the editor so that the list of items in the drop-down list depends also on the value of another property in the same component. How do I design a custom property editor that can access a property of a component other than the property for which the editor is registered? Regards FarmerJo John wrote: > How do I design a custom property editor that can access a property > of a compo...

Objects and properties of properties
Okay, this should be an easy object oriented C# question, but for some reason I have been unable to find the answer yet. I am creating an object of my own called JAddress. And basically I want to be able to do the following: JAddress.ZipCode.Text JAddress.ZipCode.MyId I am unsure on how to create the second level of properties! Doing only a first level is really easy.....public string ZipCode { get { return m_ZipCode; } set { m_ZipCode = value; } }Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance, csdietrich You would have its own ZipCode type (class) which...

Property Accessing other properties
 hello i am new to asp.net and also c# and trying to learn some basic concepts now. I am reading article about the font propertyI am a little confused here. My question is Font property belong to WebControl class Font properties belong to FontUnit Class. How does the Font property access the font properties in the FontUnit ClassPlease if somebody could clarify this point for methanx Hi, As far as I can see, FontUnit represents the size of a font. So please look the following code.         Button bt = new Button(); // we create  a ...

Atlas Extended Properties not working in the Properties tab of Visual Studio
Hi, I installed Atlas and the Atlas toolkit on my machine, and I can run the SampleWebsite without any problem. But when I create a new Atlas project, and try to add a control extender to a page, I don't get the extended properties in the properties tab of the controls that the control extender is supposed to extend (sorry about the contorted sentence ;))Example: if I create a new 'Atlas web site' and add a TextBox to the Default.aspx page, then add a TextBoxWatermarkExtender, when I look at the Properties of the TextBox, all I see is an empty "TextBoxWaterMar...

What enables the run-as component properties tab?
I have a utility java class that allows a component to read its properties, via Jaguar/Repository. However, this only works if the user has Admin role. Rather than making every user an Admin, I figured I'd create a separate component to do the properties lookup and set the Run-As properties to let it run as an identity that has Admin role, but when I go to the component properties the "Run As Mode" tab is greyed out. What determines if this tab is enabled or not? Is there some other property I need to set elsewhere first? Andrew. ---== Posted via the PFCGuide We...

How to read Component Property (from the component itself)
I am using this code to read a Jaguar Component Property (from the Component itself) : private String getProperty(String _s) throws javax.ejb.EJBException, com.sybase.jaguar.util.JException { String propVal = null; try { powersoft.powerj.jaguar.InitialContext ctx = new powersoft.powerj.jaguar.InitialContext (); propVal = (String)ctx.lookup(_s); } catch (java.lang.Exception e) { com.sybase.jaguar.server.Jaguar.writeLog(true, getClass().toString() + e.toString()); } return (propVal); } ...

Concurrency attribute on Component Properties/Instances tab
I have a stateless session bean where an instance is not thread-safe. By definition session beans (Stateful/Stateless) need not be thread safe. It is supposed to be guaranteed that the container ensures that at a given point of time only one method call will be executing for an instance. (i.e.,one thread per instance). Given this background what meaning does the Concurrency attribute have for a Stateless session bean. I have a stateless session bean where the instance itself is not thread safe. However I can have multiple instances calling the same method. (Basically it is not threa...

component property?
Is there any way to create a component property in EAS and read its values from the PB component? what I want to do is to create a DEBUG property and in the code check if this property is TRUE and write something in the log file. If I want to stop debuging I just have to set the property to FALSE, that way I hope that I don't have to deploy my components again. better yet would be to create a property for a package or the whole server. is that possible? thanks in advance -- Regards, Silvio Piovesan Analyst Programmer Capita Business Services Limited London. yes t...

inspecting TADOConnection.properties property
Hi, Can someone point out to me how I can inspect during the debugging of a program a TADOConnection.properties property? So far, I've only found the following: TADoconnection.properties.count TADOConnection.properties.item I figured the item is some sort of associative array with the indexes some sort of "OLeVariant". (Clueless as to what this means.) Any help appreciated. Edmund Edmund Wong wrote: > Can someone point out to me how I can inspect during > the debugging of a program a TADOConnection.properties property? > > So far, I&#...

Component Properties
I am trying to obtain the component properties of a PB 8 non-visual object on EAServer using the Keyword Service. Does anyone have an example of using the Keyword service in PB? There is not a clear example of obtaining the component properties. There is one for Environment variables. TIA -Guy String ls_value[] ContextKeyword icx_keyword This.GetContextService("Keyword", icx_keyword) icx_keyword.GetContextKeywords("com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.librarylist", ls_value) -- current email: pete_byer @fujisawa.com permanent email: pete_byer @by...

Display the property of a property (GridView)
Hello,  How can I display the property of a property in a databound column in a gridview?e.g. Account.Owner.DisplayName   thanks!Dirk <ItemTemplate>      <%#(Container.DataItem as Account).Owner.DisplayName %> </ItemTemplate> Raghu(MCSD.NET, MCAD.NET, MCDBA)[Don't forget to click on Mark as answer on the post that helped you ]...

Published properties and property editor... how to?
+Sorry if these questios are already answered.... i'm pretty sure i've seen somewhat related but after 40 mins of searching i'm unable to find it.+ Working with BDS2006 I have a component, derived from another not developed by me, that need to show some properties in the Inspector. They are: - FONT (the standard Font thing: the ancestor does not have this property, and basically i need to "expose" the Font of a TLabel. 2 pictures ("OnPicture" and "OffPicture"). I'm just unable to make these properties appears in the Object inspector, and ...

Component Properties
Can any of you Sybase folks give (or provide a link to) a detailed explanation of the Component Properties Instances options, Bind Object and Bind Thread. The description, on the instance tab, for Bind Thread states the instance is bound to the creating thread - does this mean it doesn't get pooled upon deactivation? Why would I use Bind Thread over Bind Object? A real world explanation of all the options would be great. I'm getting intermittent disconnects and it's driving me nuts. The on-line documentation doesn't explain it real well and doesn't cover all o...

Web resources about - Component Properties All Properties tab - sybase.easerver

Properties of water - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the physical and chemical properties of pure water. For general discussion and its distribution and importance in life, ...

Facebook Surpasses All Google Properties In Brazil
Facebook overtook Orkut to became Brazil’s top social network in January, but has only overtaken all of Google’s properties in that nation just ...

Extended Profile Properties - Facebook-Entwickler
These Permissions cannot be revoked in the Login Dialog during the login flow, meaning they are non-optional for Users when logging into your ...

PortPerry Properties (@brian14mckinlay) on Twitter

Hawaii Real Estate Properties on the App Store on iTunes
Get Hawaii Real Estate Properties on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Qld climate change pilot study shows 4400 properties could flood in Townsville
The Queensland Government is silently preparing Queensland for an 80cm sea rise, which would impact tens of thousands of homes by the end of ...

Properties pass in as 1000 auctions unfold after last week’s Melbourne Cup lull
Melbourne's declining real estate clearance rate was reflected by mixed auction results on Saturday.

Golden Mile a 'basketcase' as commercial properties lose value
Kings Cross will never again function as Sydney's late-night entertainment precinct, property owners say, with residential developers snapping ...

Nobody's home: Housing boom leaves swathe of empty properties
The nation's three-year property boom is leaving its biggest cities awash with empty homes, a report shows.

Queensland storms: Roofs ripped off houses in Warwick, 19,000 properties left without power
... roofs in Warwick, as wild storms move across south-east Queensland. More than a dozen homes have lost their roofs and close to 19,000 properties ...