Component Properties All Properties tab

Is there a size/item limit to the Component Properties All Properties
repository?  I'd like to store (potentially hundreds) customer
connection username/password information in this area.
0
David
7/10/2000 11:11:24 PM
📁 sybase.easerver
📃 11371 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 791 Views

None we are aware of.
Dave Wolf
Internet Applications Division
"David Short" <david.short@prescriber.com> wrote in message
> Is there a size/item limit to the Component Properties All Properties
> repository?  I'd like to store (potentially hundreds) customer
> connection username/password information in this area.

0
Dave
7/11/2000 11:50:45 AM
There is a limit on the size of a given property value (it's either
1000 or 8000 characters - I can check if it's an issue), but I don't
know of a limitation on the number of properties.
On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:11:24 -0700, David Short
<david.short@prescriber.com> wrote:
>Is there a size/item limit to the Component Properties All Properties
>repository?  I'd like to store (potentially hundreds) customer
>connection username/password information in this area.

0
joneil