#EBF1

Wow, very surprised where I found it.
0
Berndt

Sorry Im out of the country and out of the loop, where did you find it?

Dave Wolf
Internet Applications Division

"Berndt Hamboeck" <bhamboec@gmx.at> wrote in message
> Wow, very surprised where I found it.

0
Dave
3/5/2001 7:37:02 AM
Good morning Dave,

Hope you like Europe!!

Under Powerbuilder EBFs/Downloads.

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001 02:37:02 -0500,
 in powersoft.public.easerver
Dave Wolf [Sybase] <dwolf@sybase.com> wrote:
>Sorry Im out of the country and out of the loop, where did you find it?
>
>Dave Wolf
>Internet Applications Division
>
>"Berndt Hamboeck" <bhamboec@gmx.at> wrote in message
>> Wow, very surprised where I found it.

Berndt

EAserver to Easerver calls
We have a central server that makes calls to other jaguar servers located on different machines. If the calling component uses transactions, then whenever it connects to a component on another system we get errors in the server log in regards to invalid transactions (see below for actual error) on both the calling and called servers. These errors cause a rollback in the calling component. The code in the called component executes properly. If we set the transaction type to 'not supported' all works well, but we lose the ability to take advantage of EAServer's transactio...

#EBF1 -EAServer 3.6.1/C1 method not found error
I have upgraded my EAS to EAServer 3.6.1 C1 and PowerJ to 3.6.1 C1 I have created an EJB and deployed it. When I try to access a method in this ejb, from an applet, the PowerJ compiler gives a method not found error. This was working prior to the upgrade. I have tried with jdk 1.2.2 and 1.1 with the same results. -Hari Can I see the error? Dave Wolf Internet Applications Division "hari" <harikrishnanj@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3AA5220F.F204C52@hotmail.com... > > I have upgraded my EAS to EAServer 3.6.1 C1 and PowerJ to 3.6.1 C1 > I h...

#EBF1 -EAServer 3.6.1 C1/PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Release 7.0.3 02 Mar 2001 EBF/Patch
why is the #EBF1 not placed right - It is placed Under Powerbuilder EBFs/Downloads. Platform: Windows EAServer 3.6.1 C1/PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Release 7.0.3 02 Mar 2001 EBF/Patch PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Localized Files 7.0.3 16 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch Sybase PowerBuilder and Sybase PowerBuilder Enterprise 7.0.3 C5 7.0.3 09 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch PowerBuilder Enterprise 7.0.3 Maintenance Release 7.0.3 08 Dec 2000 EBF/Patch Sybase PowerBuilder Enterprise - PowerBuilder Enterprise 7.0.2 C4 Release 7.0.2 22 Nov 2000 EBF/Patch PowerBuilder DeskTop 7.0.2 (EBF) C3 Rele...

EAServer
Thank you for a quick response. Is there anwhere I can go on this site, or any books that would get into greater detail on each of the EAServer components and what I might need to deploy and application? Thanks Jim In article <99E13501EB06AEA6005C74AD85256A63.005C74BA85256A63 @webforums>, Jim_Benson says... > Thank you for a quick response. > > Is there anwhere I can go on this site, or any books that would > get into greater detail on each of the EAServer components and what > I might need to deploy and application? There are a two PB/Jaguar books o...

EAServer
Hi! The EAServer version that comes with PowerBuilder Studio can be used as a DataBase server in a multiuser application (for 10 users)? or Is it necessary to buy another multi-user version? TIA EAServer is an application server not a database server. Do you mean ASA? In either case, you cannot deploy either without buying additional licenses. /ck <A_Dev> wrote in message news:E9DDBBCFFA81B04D008299CC85256B4A.008299E285256B4A@webforums... > Hi! > The EAServer version that comes with PowerBuilder Studio can be used as a > DataBase server in a multiuser appl...

Creating Instance of EAServer component from another EAServer
Hello, Does anybody know how to create instance of EAServer standart component from another EAServer component. this code below doesn't work from EAServer environment but works from regular windows SDI appliication: *************************************************** long ret connection con n_cdx_account acct con = create connection con.application = "cytradex_services" con.driver = "jaguar" con.location = "PHOBOS:9000" con.userid = "jagadmin" con.password = "123" ret = con.connecttoserver() inv_...

why easerver
hey i wanna start j2ee and i'm looking for a suitable server to start with. i've tried jboss and weblogic and am appalled at the speed at which it loads documents. i'd like to know y i should choose easerver, since it really looks good but i just wanna make sure. EAServer supports J2EE - so that's a good start. The throughput is excellent, and the monitoring and configurability are great. I also like the ability to directly deploy PowerBuilder components as well as JSP, EJB, etc. Get the developer edition, and see if it fits your need. -- Regards, Millard[TeamSy...

EAServer
How about a version of jaguar that doesn't crash every 10min when your developping. And while you're at it, how about speeding up the damn thing! Cause jaguar is a great tool, but every now and then it REALY gets up your spine !!! :-) Well this group is for PowerBuilder discussions, but what version are you using? Mine (4.0 and 4.1) haven't crashed once. As for speeding it up, what do you have in mind? I find it pretty fast already for the things I do. Regards, Dave Fish [TeamSybase] On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:02:44 +0100, "De Permentier Davy" <...

Problem with startig EAServer Manager for EAServer 5
Hi all, I am new to this arena. I have installed EAServer 5.0 on my laptop. As far as I can tell everything went fine. I am following the instructions in chapter 2 Installing Easerver section Starting EAServer, ASA, and EAServer Manager. When I follow the instructions for starting EAServer Manager I get the following error message after I do step 4 Click Connect. org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE:douhas-laptop:9000- Connection refused douhas-laptop:9000-java.net ConnectException: Connection refused: connect minor code: 0 completed:No I don't even know where to start lookin...

What is EAserver
Dear Sir, I'm the beginner for using Power Builder, Now i want to know that the Different within PB EAserver and PB, thank Tan PowerBuilder is a multi-purpose development tool for creation Client/Server, Distributed and Web applications. EAServer is a J2EE application server. http://www.sybase.com/easerver will tell you more. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "btckns" <btckns@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:KaixCaiBCHA.201@forums.sybase.com... > Dear Sir, > I'm the beginn...

EaServer
Dear friends: I am deploying an simple application 3-tier, but when i do that i get the error code -1 when i execute the next sentence: //n_cst_simple_component is a metod from my application n_cst_simple_component lnv_calc lnv_conn = create connection lnv_conn.driver = "Jaguar" lnv_conn.application= "componente" lnv_conn.location = "10.51.5.158:9989" lnv_conn.CreateInstance() ll_rtn = lnv_conn.CreateInstance(lnv_calc, "n_cst_simple_component") // here, I get the code error - 1 I need your help to run my application Thanks Did ...

EASERVER 3.5 and EASERVER 3.6
Hi ALL Who can tell me the difference between with EASERVER 3.5 and EASERVER 3.6 (EASERVER 3.6.1) thanks 361 is J2EE 1.2 complianant 36 is close to being compliant, and the final features are in 361 for J2EE 1.2 EAS 35 supports ejb 1.0. I strongly suggest you upgrade to 361. ...

Web Based EAServer Manager for EAServer 5.0
I loaded up EAServer 5.0. Everything works just fine with the exception of the web based EAServer Manager access. When I try to use it I get a "500 Servlet mgmt: unable to service request: null" error on the left frame where the folders and other items should go. Has anyone else received this error and if so how did you correct it. Thanks I'm not clear on what you mean by the web-based EAServer Manager, could you elaborate? There is a web-based Systems Management GUI, which I'm guessing is what you may mean, but its a long way away from being a web-based EASe...

EAServer C2 Patch now available (EAServer version 36010)
Just FYI to everyone, the C2 patch is now available for download from http://www.sybase.com in the downloads area, under EBF's. J -- Jonathan Baker eBusiness Division Sybase, Inc. Version is 36110 :-) "Jonathan Baker [Sybase]" <bakerj@sybase.com> wrote in message news:RA2cz#qBBHA.284@forums.sybase.com... > Just FYI to everyone, the C2 patch is now available for download from > http://www.sybase.com in the downloads area, under EBF's. Hi, The EBF also mentions Power J and PowerBuilder updates. However I cannot find the...

Web resources about - #EBF1 - sybase.easerver