PB 7.0.3 C5 and Jaguar 3.6

Will PB 7.0.3 C5 work with Jaguar 3.6?  Yesterday, I upgraded Jaguar
from 3.6.1 to 3.6.1 C1 and PB from build 10009 to build 10047 (C5) and
now my Java servlet doesn't work in Jaguar.  So, I'm in the process of
downgrading my Jaguar installation to 3.6 (actually reinstalling Jaguar
altogether from 3.5) and was wondering if I can keep PB C5.

0
David
3/8/2001 8:30:22 PM
sybase.easerver.powerbuilder 3902 articles. 0 followers. Follow

David, yes that should work fine.

On Thu, 08 Mar 2001 12:30:22 -0800, David Short
<david.short@prescriber.com> wrote:

>Will PB 7.0.3 C5 work with Jaguar 3.6?  Yesterday, I upgraded Jaguar
>from 3.6.1 to 3.6.1 C1 and PB from build 10009 to build 10047 (C5) and
>now my Java servlet doesn't work in Jaguar.  So, I'm in the process of
>downgrading my Jaguar installation to 3.6 (actually reinstalling Jaguar
>altogether from 3.5) and was wondering if I can keep PB C5.

0
joneil

#EBF1 -EAServer 3.6.1 C1/PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Release 7.0.3 02 Mar 2001 EBF/Patch
why is the #EBF1 not placed right - It is placed Under Powerbuilder EBFs/Downloads. Platform: Windows EAServer 3.6.1 C1/PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Release 7.0.3 02 Mar 2001 EBF/Patch PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Localized Files 7.0.3 16 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch Sybase PowerBuilder and Sybase PowerBuilder Enterprise 7.0.3 C5 7.0.3 09 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch PowerBuilder Enterprise 7.0.3 Maintenance Release 7.0.3 08 Dec 2000 EBF/Patch Sybase PowerBuilder Enterprise - PowerBuilder Enterprise 7.0.2 C4 Release 7.0.2 22 Nov 2000 EBF/Patch PowerBuilder DeskTop 7.0.2 (EBF) C3 Rele...

PB 7.0.3 C5 Localized files on PB 7.0.3 Desktop
Hi, I found a file in my.sybase.com that says: "PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Localized Files" Release Date: 16 Feb 2001 I have PB 7.0.3 Desktop, can I use this files? And what is C5? Is a Build code only for the Enterprise version of PB? Many Thanks Oliver Please help :-) Oliver Schulze L. wrote: > Hi, > I found a file in my.sybase.com that says: > "PowerBuilder 7.0.3 C5 Localized Files" Release Date: 16 Feb 2001 > > I have PB 7.0.3 Desktop, can I use this files? > > And what is C5? Is a Build code only for the Enterprise ...

EAServer 3.6.1 C3 Solaris / PB 7.0.3 / Oracle 8.3) Empty Blob passed to Client
Hi all, I have a problem with PB 7.0.3 and EAS 3.6.1 C3 on Solaris 2.8. I defined a datawindow with PB that is supposed to show a list of all customers from an Oracle DB. On the server side it all seems to work well. The return status is ok and the number of rows inside the blob is exactly the number of rows in the customer table. When I check the blob after it's transfered to the client, the number of rows is 0. Any help is highly appreciated! Kind regards, Markus ...

EAServer 3.6.1 (36115) & PB 7.0.3
Hello, Which version of PowerBuilder 7.0.3 is supposed to be used with EAServer 3.6.1 ESD5 (build 36115)? The document included with EAServer states to use PB 7.0.3 build 10180 - which I am not sure if it really exists. Could this be a typo? What PB7 version does the EAServer documentation refer to? The previous build of EAServer (ESD4 - build 36114) documented that it (EAServer) should work with PB 7.0.3 build 10135.... Currently we are using EAServer 3.6.1 ESD3 (build 36112) with PowerBuilder 7.0.3 EBF (build 10108). There were some specific bug fixes in EAServer 3.6.1 ESD...

OCI error with Jaguar 3.6.1 and PB 7.0.3
Sybase, can you please respond to my earlier posting. Your documentation advises against our solution, but does not explain the potential implications. We are using Jaguar 3.6.1 ESD 3 (Build 36112) and PB 7.0.3 build 10108, and using Oracle 8.1.6 database and OCI. Earlier post follows... We have/had a problem in the disconnect event of an NVO which was deployed on Jaguar. The component uses instance Datastores - a frowned-upon action for said versions - but we are reluctant to change as the code will be replaced within the next 6 months with Java EJBs. Our problem is thus: When the...

OCI error with Jaguar 3.6.1 and PB 7.0.3 build 10108
We have/had a problem in the disconnect event of an NVO which was deployed on Jaguar. The component uses instance Datastores - a frowned-upon action for said versions - but we are reluctant to change as the code will be replaced within the next 6 months with Java EJBs. Our problem is thus: When the auto-demarcate component has finished its processing, it logs a message to srv.log, then should return a blob to the client. Instead, we get the following message in srv.log, and the client never receives the response to its request: Oct 03 11:11:02 2002: OCI8: Exec Stmt Error: -2 Oct 03 11...

OCI error with Jaguar 3.6.1 and PB 7.0.3 build 10108 #2
We have/had a problem in the disconnect event of an NVO which was deployed on Jaguar. The component uses instance Datastores - a frowned-upon action for said versions - but we are reluctant to change as the code will be replaced within the next 6 months with Java EJBs. Our problem is thus: When the auto-demarcate component has finished its processing, it logs a message to srv.log, then should return a blob to the client. Instead, we get the following message in srv.log, and the client never receives the response to its request: Oct 03 11:11:02 2002: OCI8: Exec Stmt Error: -2 Oct 03 11...

PB 7 (C3) components with Oracle 7.3 and JAGUAR 3.6.1
Just doing a new Jaguar app that has some PB components using datawindows accessing Oracle 7.3. I created a similiar app last year and had no problems using getfullstate and calling my functions. But since I have started the new app I can only get embedded SQL to work -- all my datawindows hang when called from the client and the jag log file has nothing there. It hangs on the function call to the jag component. Has something changed in ORacle and PB recently where I have to set some parameter different? TIA Joe I don't think there's any known problem with this conf...

PD 3.0.1, Netscape 3.6 an Jaguar 3.0.1
I've installed both Jag and PD on Solaris 2.6. I want to use Netscape as a Web Server. I have configurated PD, created a pdynamo.ini on th PC an d modified the path to some static file mappning. After restarting of the Netscape, I have tryed to reach some of the static file sites without success. For example, I have in my pdynamo.ini: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Sybase\PowerDynamo\3.0\Mappings] /docs=<1>/opt/sybase/jaguar/html/docs/;"FILE";1;2048;2048;"";"" /intranet=<1>ow_intranet;"DB";1;2048;2048;"";"" ...

3.6.1
I know I am not the first one to have problems and I believe our problems are environment related. The problems are mostly with Jagmanger (doesn't work on NT 4.0) and PB 7.0.3 cannot connect to the server. Here is our environment - spot the error please? CLASSPATH=C:\Program Files\Sybase\Jaguar CTS 3.5\html\classes;C:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\Sun\Jdk122\lib\classes.zip;c:\program files\sybase\shared\powerbuilder\classes.zip COMPUTERNAME=DSNIYBGU040532 ComSpec=C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe HOMEDRIVE=H: HOMEPATH=\ JAGUAR=C:\Program Files\Sybase\Jaguar CTS 3.5 JAGUAR_CLIENT_ROOT=...

PB 7.0.3 in EAS 3.6.1 C2
All, Have just got the PB7.0.03 build 10108 upgrade from mysybase and installed it on my client machine with no problems. I now need to upgrade the server machine (Has a single copy of EAS3.6.1C2) with runtime files...or do I?? Basically I expected that if I ran the PB upgrade on the server machine the %SYBASE%\Shared\Powerbuilder folder woudl be updated. However the install simply says PB7 is not installed and stops. Does the PowerBuilder shared folder need any updates or is this build purely a 'development' upgrade?? TIA Nick Well, it's a 'develop...

PB 7.0.3 & EAS 3.6.1
We have just received the PB 7.0.3 & EAS 3.6.1 CD. Does anyone know any reason why I should not install this software. Any known bugs in PB or Jaguar, how they work together? Please share your experience with us. thanks Nermin No experience, but I believe I've heard that there is no PowerBuilder release that's certified to work with EAS 3.6. We're waiting for another consolidated EBF to give us a version of PB for EAS 3.6. (The C5 consolidated release that just came out in the last week contained a post-7.0.3 version of PB and a patch for EAS 3.5.) Good ...

Can I use PB 7.0.3 with EAS 3.6?
We are not going to upgrase EAS from 36 to 361 yet. The deployment of Java components from PowerJ takes too long in 361. In the mean time we want to upgrade PB to 7.0.3. Can we use this release of PB with EAS 36? TIA. Yes, I've been doing so for a while. In fact I'm now using 7.03 with EAS 3.6.1 & no problems ...... yet ;-) <George> wrote in message news:03EBBC85356F19F4006E11A1852569F6.006E11D6852569F6@webforums... > > We are not going to upgrase EAS from 36 to 361 yet. The deployment of Java > components from PowerJ takes too long in 361. I...

3.6.7 Crashes in all the same places as 3.6.6 and 3.6.5
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: 3.6.7 Crashes in all the same places as 3.6.6 and 3.6.5 Comments: Have , yet again uninstalled this latest "fixed" version, and gone back to 3.6.3 which appears to let me visit Google dictionary without crashing. Problems continue with multi-media content, possibly flash-based - I can't even visit my own site (http://the-right.biz/opp-video.html)without it crashing, nor my work site which contains video. Disappointing that this has not been fixed after all this time. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-U...

Web resources about - PB 7.0.3 C5 and Jaguar 3.6 - sybase.easerver.powerbuilder

Chery Jaguar Land Rover - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chery Jaguar Land Rover (officially Chery Jaguar Land Rover Automotive Company Ltd. ) is an automotive manufacturing company headquartered in ...

Jacksonville Jaguars (@jaguars) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Jacksonville Jaguars @ jaguars ...

Jacksonville Jaguars Football News, Photos, Rosters & more for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes ...
Get Jacksonville Jaguars Football News, Photos, Rosters & more on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Jaguar XJ220 cruisin on the freeway - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
It isn't every day you seen a Jaguar XJ220 on the streets. Thankfully the owner was nice and agreed to let us take some rolling shots.

BMWs, Jaguar set to go in Perth Airport clean-out of abandoned vehicles
Long-term parking has taken on a whole new meaning at Perth Airport with scores of vehicles, including BMWs, a Jaguar, a Volvo and a Jeep, declared ...

Jaguar returns to racing with a Formula E team
(credit: Jaguar Land Rover) Jaguar has been on quite the roll recently. The company made its name in the 1950s and 1960s with cars like the ...

Jaguar may enter Formula E to advance electric portfolio
Filed under: Green , Motorsports , Jaguar , Electric Jaguar Land Rover is tipped to be launching a team in the FIA Formula E Championship, potentially ...

Jaguar redesigns Santa's sleigh, reindeer mysteriously absent
Seriously, who designs a sleigh that moves under its own propulsion?

Jaguars Beat Writer And Chris Clemons Finish The Season With An Argument
The Jacksonville Jaguars got walloped by the Houston Texans today to end their season at 5-11. The team lost their playoff chances a few weeks ...

Jaguar returns to racing with its first all-electric car
Jaguar hasn't been involved with motorsports since it offloaded its Formula 1 team to Red Bull, but it's about to come back in a big, big way. ...