Html-datawindow vs web-datawindow

Hi!
We have mede some pages using datawindowbuilder.
There we used html-datawindows.
Now we have upgraded to PB8 and here it is called web-datawindow.
What is the differense?
40% of the pages arnt working after we migrated to PB8. It seems like there
have been some changes?
Regards
Staale

0
Staale
5/22/2002 11:53:32 AM
📁 sybase.easerver.powerbuilder
📃 3902 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 942 Views

What errors are you seeing with the problem pages?
A.

--
Adam Simmonds
FlexSIS Project - System Architect/Web Development

0
Adam
5/23/2002 2:09:40 AM
Like this:
Warning: undefined variable query.Close[Close] near line 19 in "/xxx.html"
This is the query that has been working so far:
    connection.autoCommit = true;
    connection.Connect();
    var wid;
    wid = document.value.w_stillingid;
    query = connection.CreateQuery( "update stilling set stillingantoppslag
= stillingantoppslag + 1 where stillingid = " + wid);
    query.Close();
    connection.Disconnect();
// }}
// }}
-->

"Adam Simmonds [TeamSybase]" <asimmond@mail.usyd.edu.au> wrote in message
> What errors are you seeing with the problem pages?
> A.
>
> Staale wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > We have mede some pages using datawindowbuilder.
> > There we used html-datawindows.
> > Now we have upgraded to PB8 and here it is called web-datawindow.
> > What is the differense?
> > 40% of the pages arnt working after we migrated to PB8. It seems like
there
> > have been some changes?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Staale
>
> --
> Adam Simmonds
> FlexSIS Project - System Architect/Web Development
> University Of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
> Ph. +61 2 9351 5174
> Mb. +61 403 341 474
> LOCATION: Sydney, Australia