EAS 5.5 and PB 11.5 Unable to create session for ...

How does Easerver know when to use PBVM115 rather than PBVM105?

I am trying to get PB11.5 to play nice with EAS 5.5.

Some have suggested an issue with PBVM.  I have it in the shared folder.

Migrated PB 10.5 to 11.5 without any errors

Redeployed my proxies into PB 11.5 but when I run the app I get this:

Sep 15 13:04:26 2009: PB Unable to get component class, application name or 
librarylist from repository for acs_jagrmtlink/j_rmtdata_collection

Sep 15 13:04:26 2009: DEBUG: acs_jagrmtlink/j_rmtdata_collection (create 
container 2551)
Sep 15 13:04:26 2009: DEBUG: acs_jagrmtlink/j_rmtdata_collection 
(constructor)
Sep 15 13:04:26 2009: PB Unable to create session for n_rmtdata_collection

Sep 15 13:04:26 2009: ERROR: OBJECT_NOT_EXIST 
(acs_jagrmtlink/j_rmtdata_collection - constructor)

Why do my props say 10.5 and not 11.5 and does that matter.

n_rmtdata_collection.props:

#Sybase EAServer 5.0 Properties
com.sybase.jaguar.component.auto.failover=false
com.sybase.jaguar.component.bind.object=false
com.sybase.jaguar.component.bind.thread=false
com.sybase.jaguar.component.context=
com.sybase.jaguar.component.control=JaguarCOM::ObjectControl
com.sybase.jaguar.component.debug=false
com.sybase.jaguar.component.ejb.home=
com.sybase.jaguar.component.ejb.local.home=
com.sybase.jaguar.component.ejb.local=
com.sybase.jaguar.component.ejb.remote=
com.sybase.jaguar.component.files=
com.sybase.jaguar.component.home.ids=
com.sybase.jaguar.component.home=
com.sybase.jaguar.component.ids=IDL:acs_jagrmtlink/n_rmtdata_collection:1.0,IDL:acs_jagrmtlink/n_rmtbase:1.0
com.sybase.jaguar.component.interfaces=acs_jagrmtlink::n_rmtdata_collection
com.sybase.jaguar.component.key=
com.sybase.jaguar.component.local=
com.sybase.jaguar.component.methods=of_getsettings(),of_process(),of_processinterspace(),getcomputernamea()
com.sybase.jaguar.component.model=com
com.sybase.jaguar.component.name=acs_jagrmtlink/n_rmtdata_collection
com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.appname=s_mqcics
com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.class=n_rmtdata_collection
com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.cookie=1
com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.debug=false
com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.librarylist=$s_jagrmtlink.pbd;
com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.live_edit=false
com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.trace=
com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.version=10.5
com.sybase.jaguar.component.pooling=true
com.sybase.jaguar.component.ps=none
com.sybase.jaguar.component.reentrant=false
com.sybase.jaguar.component.refresh=true
com.sybase.jaguar.component.remote=acs_jagrmtlink::n_rmtdata_collection
com.sybase.jaguar.component.roles=
com.sybase.jaguar.component.sharing=false
com.sybase.jaguar.component.stateless=false
com.sybase.jaguar.component.storage=
com.sybase.jaguar.component.thread.safe=true
com.sybase.jaguar.component.timeout=0
com.sybase.jaguar.component.trace=false
com.sybase.jaguar.component.transient=false
com.sybase.jaguar.component.tx_control=true
com.sybase.jaguar.component.tx_outcome=always
com.sybase.jaguar.component.tx_timeout=
com.sybase.jaguar.component.tx_type=not_supported
com.sybase.jaguar.component.tx_vote=false
com.sybase.jaguar.component.type=pb
com.sybase.jaguar.component.webservice=false





0
Kevin
9/15/2009 5:58:08 PM
sybase.easerver.powerbuilder 3902 articles. 0 followers. Follow

1 Replies
727 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 10
Get it on Google Play
Get it on Apple App Store

Have you redeployed the component with PB11?
this line:
com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.version=10.5
indicates it is still believes it's a PB10.5 component...

Try editing the property manually to 11.5 and refresh the
component
/Ulf


> How does Easerver know when to use PBVM115 rather than
> PBVM105?
>
> I am trying to get PB11.5 to play nice with EAS 5.5.
>
> Some have suggested an issue with PBVM.  I have it in the
> shared folder.
>
> Migrated PB 10.5 to 11.5 without any errors
>
> Redeployed my proxies into PB 11.5 but when I run the app
> I get this:
>
> Sep 15 13:04:26 2009: PB Unable to get component class,
> application name or  librarylist from repository for
> acs_jagrmtlink/j_rmtdata_collection
>
> Sep 15 13:04:26 2009: DEBUG:
> acs_jagrmtlink/j_rmtdata_collection (create  container
> 2551) Sep 15 13:04:26 2009: DEBUG:
> acs_jagrmtlink/j_rmtdata_collection  (constructor)
> Sep 15 13:04:26 2009: PB Unable to create session for
> n_rmtdata_collection
>
> Sep 15 13:04:26 2009: ERROR: OBJECT_NOT_EXIST
> (acs_jagrmtlink/j_rmtdata_collection - constructor)
>
> Why do my props say 10.5 and not 11.5 and does that
> matter.
>
> n_rmtdata_collection.props:
>
> #Sybase EAServer 5.0 Properties
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.auto.failover=false
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.bind.object=false
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.bind.thread=false
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.context=
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.control=JaguarCOM::ObjectContr
> ol com.sybase.jaguar.component.debug=false
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.ejb.home=
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.ejb.local.home=
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.ejb.local=
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.ejb.remote=
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.files=
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.home.ids=
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.home=
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.ids=IDL:acs_jagrmtlink/n_rmtda
> ta_collection:1.0,IDL:acs_jagrmtlink/n_rmtbase:1.0
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.interfaces=acs_jagrmtlink::n_r
> mtdata_collection com.sybase.jaguar.component.key=
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.local=
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.methods=of_getsettings()
> ,of_process(),of_processinterspace(),getcomputernamea()
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.model=com
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.name=acs_jagrmtlink/n_rmtdata_
> collection com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.appname=s_mqcics
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.class=n_rmtdata_collection
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.cookie=1
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.debug=false
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.librarylist=$s_jagrmtlink.p
> bd; com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.live_edit=false
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.trace=
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.pb.version=10.5
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.pooling=true
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.ps=none
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.reentrant=false
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.refresh=true
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.remote=acs_jagrmtlink::n_rmtda
> ta_collection com.sybase.jaguar.component.roles=
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.sharing=false
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.stateless=false
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.storage=
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.thread.safe=true
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.timeout=0
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.trace=false
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.transient=false
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.tx_control=true
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.tx_outcome=always
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.tx_timeout=
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.tx_type=not_supported
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.tx_vote=false
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.type=pb
> com.sybase.jaguar.component.webservice=false
>
>
>
>
>
0
Ulf
11/25/2009 8:15:01 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

PB 10.5 to PB 11.5 and EAserver 5.5
What are the steps to migrate from PB 10.5 to PB 11.5? I migrated the source code. What do I need to do on the serverside - I assume regenerating the proxies. Anything else? Where is the correct place for the PBVMs? 10.5's are located in the shared folder. TIA, Kevin Deploy to the server and regenerate the proxies. You can do a pbvm-only install of 11.5. Alternatively, copying the pbvm's into the shared folder shoulod work, though. -- Regards, Millard[TeamSybase] "Kevin Berez" <kaberezNOSPAM@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:...

PB 11.5 & EAServer 5.5 any tips?
1. We are converting to PB 11.5 and would like to know if there are any lessons learned worksheets or something similar available. 2. A contact at a company who has converted to PB 11.5 & EAServer 5.5 on Windows environment. ...

Exposing PB 11.5 components in EAS 5.5 as web service
I installed EAS 5.5 on our staging server and migrated/deployed our PB components to v11.5. Everything went smoothly and our site is working normally. However, in EAS 5.2 we had a couple of PB components exposed as web services in Eclipse 2.1. Version 3.1 of Eclipse is much different and I can't figure out how to do this. Is there some documentation on this? If not, has anyone done this and if so, what are the steps? Thanks, Tom This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0031_01CAC8F4.92E46EE0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; ch...

Upgrading 5.5.5 to 6.5.5
I am going to be upgrading from GW 5.5.5 to GW6.5.5 Anybody aware of any gotcha's or have any advice? LauraB@itdynamics.co.za wrote: > I am going to be upgrading from GW 5.5.5 to GW6.5.5 Anybody aware of > any gotcha's or have any advice? Not really. Before you upgrade rebuilt the post offices and domains or do at least a validate of the databases. If you are not really experienced I recommend to purchase the caledonia upgrade guide. -- Cheers, Edward ...

PB 11.5 & EAS 5.5 migration & JDK HELP
We are migrating to PB 11.5 & EAServer 5.5 We want to make minimal changes. EAServer 5.5 supports JDK 1.4.2_13 (which is already on our previous EA server version), but PowerBuilder 11.5 supports JDK 1.5. Since PowerBuilder is on the EAServer application server (5.5) can we leave the JDK alone (use the version 1.4.2_13) or do we have to upgrade it because PB 11.5 requires JDK 1.5? TIA Hi M; Note: You can run EAS 5.5 with JDK 1.5. Check your start-up options and the installed EAS start-up links. I use ... C:\Program Files\Sybase\EAServer\Bin\ServerStart.bat -jdk15 ...

Remote debugging won't connect: EAS 5.5., PB 11.5
For some reason I can no longer do remote debugging on my local server (EAServer 5.5) from PB 11; I get the "could not connect to powerbuilder remote debugging component" message which is rather lacking in explanation. I've reinstalled EAS 5.5 twice now to no effect. What else could be causing this? Sounds like a problem with the PBVM or in the repository definition for PB debugging. -- Regards ... Chris ISUG - Communications Director http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com "C. Wingate" wrote in message news:4b54dc22.18a9.1681692777@sybase.com... ...

PB 11.5.1 and SqlAnywhere 5.5
When I open a datawindow in the datawindow painter and click Design>Data Source I get the following error message: SQLSTATE = 37000 [Sybase][ODBC Driver] Syntax error: unknown function 'user_id' The heading on the message is GetTriggers. I do not have any triggers on this database. I get the same error regardless of the datawindow I open when I click Data Source. I click OK and it seems to be okay but not 100% sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jerry SQL Anywhere 5.5 has not been tested against PB 11.5.1. However, there is no reason that I can think that thi...

5.5.04 Creates 5.5.03 databases
Why does 5.5.04 create 5.5.03 databases? All of the files are the same date, 10/1/97, including DBINIT. I created the database using DBINIT and Sybase Central. Jack T. >Why does 5.5.04 create 5.5.03 databases? All of the files are the same >date, 10/1/97, including DBINIT. I created the database using DBINIT and >Sybase Central. I suppose you are looking at the version information from sql central. This shows the version of the db file format. The file format does not change with every release, and in fact did not change with the 5.5.04 release. Regards, ...

PB 10.5, EAS 5.5, EJB Proxy
We have been given an EJB which we have successfully deployed and installed the package on EAS 5.5. We generate the stubs and skeletons but when I try to create the proxy, continue to get errors. The EJB is called MQAccess and have tried generating the stubs to C:\Program Files\Sybase\EAServer\html\classes\com\acs\mqJava as well as C:\ and it always creates a directory structure com\acs\mqJava no matter what. In trying to create the proxy, I get the following whether I use the directory structure or the JAR file. ---------- Deploy: Deploy of p_ejb_proxy14 Retrieving PowerBu...

PB 10.5 Application Slow on Easerver 5.5
We have recently upgraded a PB9.2 application to PB 10.5 and migrated the Easerver components from Eas4.2 to 5.5 running on Windows 2000. The application response has degraded 10 fold. Saving data to the DB ( which runs through intercomponent calls for editing and updates in the eas package ) went from 10 seconds to more than a minute. We feel we do not have the server configured properly to handle this application. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Please open a case with technical support. You should not expect a 10- fold degradation in performance for such a chan...

Upgrade 5.5.5 to 6.5
I'm wondering if I can upgrade my whole backend (MTA & POA's) and then gradually (pick and choose) which clients I want to switch over to the new 6.5 client. Can I do this ? Caledonia's "GW 6.5 Upgrade Guide" says yes, but to watch out for 1) the renamed Sent Items folder and 2) D109 errors opening mail. Has anyone got the #2) error and is it very prominent ? David Schryer SOLGEN You can. The D109 error can happen from time to time. -- Timothy Leerhoff Principal Consultant Independant Experts Novell Support Forums Volenteer Sys...

5.5.03 or 5.5.04??
I hope this has not been asked to death? But I will be upgrading our test system from 5.5.02 build 1495 to either 5.5.03 or 5.5.04. First is there anything in 03 that is not included in 04? Second, are there any known problems with 04? I'll listen to facts, rumors, opinions, etc. TIA Shannon 5.5.04 seems pretty stable. -- Terry Black HCIA, Inc. e-mail:tblac@hcia.com Shannon Griffith wrote in message ... >I hope this has not been asked to death? But I will be upgrading our test >system from 5.5.02 build 1495 to either 5.5.03 or 5.5.04. First is there >a...

5.5.03 OR 5.5.04 ?
I've just installed the 5.5.04 maint release. On opening my database (created in 5.5), its properties state that the version is 5.5.03. As many have no doubt upgraded to 5.5.04, could someone pls advise if this is 'correct' behaviour? Many thanks in advance -- MAX HUGEN Hugen Enterprises Pty Ltd Email: maxhugen@ozemail.com.au Tel: +612 9560 3061 Fax: +612 9564 5073 >I've just installed the 5.5.04 maint release. On opening my database >(created in 5.5), its properties state that the version is 5.5.03. >As many have no doubt upgraded to 5.5.04, could...

Upgrade to 5.4.5 or 5.5
Hi, Currently we are running eBiz version 5.4.2.5 under Winodw2000. We are having cluster died issue since the beginning. Now we are planning to move to 5.4.6 or 5.5. Would someone help me to share if there are any serious issues with new versions (for windows)? Should we go with Win2000 or Win2003. Thanks Aftab Aftab,.. Our advise for this moment is to run impact 5.4.6. under Win2003. (See also your earlier replay on Carl's post) We do have some problems with startin a cluster from a earlier ersion of impact. The cluster won't start always correct or won't...

Web resources about - EAS 5.5 and PB 11.5 Unable to create session for ... - sybase.easerver.powerbuilder

Joint session of the United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Joint sessions of the United States Congress are the gatherings together of both houses of the United States Congress (the House of Representatives ...

Wall St ends shortened session steady
US markets lack direction in abbreviated post-Thanksgiving trading session.

NRL: Canberra Raiders head to Stromlo for intense running session to counter rule change
The Canberra Raiders are adapting to the NRL's reduction in interchanges and ensuring their front-rowers are fitter to play extra minutes next ...

Perth pub, nightclub opening hours to extend - Sunday Sessions, WA
AS THE east coast of Australia cracks down on late-night drinking, Western Australia is heading in the opposite direction.

Perth Sunday session trading hours extended
Perth pubs and nightclubs can now keep their doors open longer on Sundays under new liquor laws that come into effect this weekend. Perth pubs ...

Aaron Paul Hosts Binge Watchers Anonymous Session for T-Mobile
Every weekday, we bring you the Ad Age/iSpot Hot Spots, new and trending TV commercials tracked by iSpot.tv, a company that catalogs, tags and ...

S&P 500 ends flat in holiday-shortened session
The S&P 500 closed little changed on Friday, a fourth straight day of declines, amid weakness in energy and Walt Disney.

Should We Fear Peak Human?: Master Post for Uncharted 2015 Brad DeLong-Peter Leyden Session
**Jennie Eliot**: Your Uncharted Interview Video: To Brad, Peter.... >All links in one place: >* [Full video with highlights](http://reinven ...

Jeff Sessions: Supporting Citizenship for Illegals 'Should Be Disqualifying'
Jeff Sessions said supporting citizenship for illegals ought to be “disqualifying” for any candidate running to be the Republican nominee

Kurt Vile announces 2016 tour, did a La Blogotheque session
photo: Kurt Vile at Webster Hall in October (more by PSquared) Kurt Vile's ongoing tour in support of his great new album b'lieve i'm goin down... ...

Resources last updated: 11/30/2015 4:48:14 PM