do not show nested datawindow on composite datawindow !!

I have developed using EAS 3.6.1 and PB 7.0.3 build 10047.
i made composite datawindow within 3 nested datawindows
and all dw have 2 retrieval arguments.

and i retrieve result data using getfullstate.
in Client webbrowser, main dw is displayed
but nested datawindows is not displayed in main dw.

why not display???.. How can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Kwang-gyu

0
̱
5/14/2001 8:54:03 AM
📁 sybase.easerver.powerbuilder
📃 3902 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 973 Views

Nested DW's do not work.

You will need to have multiple web datawindows or use a PDF writer like
Adobe to print to a file and display this in the browser.

"�̱���" wrote:

> I have developed using EAS 3.6.1 and PB 7.0.3 build 10047.
> i made composite datawindow within 3 nested datawindows
> and all dw have 2 retrieval arguments.
>
> and i retrieve result data using getfullstate.
> in Client webbrowser, main dw is displayed
> but nested datawindows is not displayed in main dw.
>
> why not display???.. How can I do?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kwang-gyu

0