Upgrading from version 3.6.1 to EA Server 4.1.1

One of the special upgrade instructions indicates that connection caches
and server properties that are defined are not automatically upgraded.
I changed afconfig.old<timestamp> in the $JAGUAR/ini and not in the
$JAGUAR/config.
I copied the afconfig.old<timestamp> to afconfig.dat.
I restarted the server
The restart created a new $JAGUAR/ini/afconfigconversion.log_<timestamp>
I went into Jaguar Manager under Servers => Jaguar and had no "Installed
Connection Caches" folder. Further down under Jaguar Manager was a folder
called "Connection Caches".
I attempted to inatall a new connection cache. Once completed, I did a
refresha then a ping ... received the following message.
localhost:9000-Connection refused
localhost:9000-java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: JVM_recv
in socket input stream read.
I checked Jaguar ... it was down ...
Error opening Jaguar Server check console and Server Log files
They read ... Received a fatal exception[-1073741819] while executing users
method. Aborting Jaguar Server.
Any help would be appreciated.
Paul
0