Server startup error "AFLIB Message: 18046/11/0: Couldn't authenticate user ."

All of sudden the EAServer 4.2.2 has this following problem
when I restarted the Jaguar server.  Anyone ever encounter
this issue?

"AFLIB Message: 18046/11/0: Couldn't authenticate user .
Server doesn't have administrative privileges."

Thanks for participarting..!
0
Ming

This usually means that you are using OS Authentication in Windows, but the
server's account (the account that is running EAServer) doesn't have
administrative privileges.  Administrative privileges allow EAServer to check
userid/passwords with the operating system.

The system administrator for your domain or your machine should be able to fix
this problem.

Jonathan

<Ming> wrote in message news:41645c29.e4c.1681692777@sybase.com...
> All of sudden the EAServer 4.2.2 has this following problem
> when I restarted the Jaguar server.  Anyone ever encounter
> this issue?
>
> "AFLIB Message: 18046/11/0: Couldn't authenticate user .
> Server doesn't have administrative privileges."
>
> Thanks for participarting..!

0
Jonathan