EAServer upgrade from 4.2.5 to 5.5

Our application is currently running Enterprise Edition
EAServer 4.2.5 on a Solaris 8 platform.  We would like to
upgrade to EAServer 5.5.  Therefore, do we simply need to
perform the 2 steps below?
Step 1: Download the EAServer Developer - Product Release
5.2 Feb 2005 software install it
Step 2: Download the EBF 13994: 5.5 Update from Jan 2007 and
install it
Thanks for you help.
Dan
0
Dan
2/20/2009 3:48:38 PM
📁 sybase.easerver.general
📃 7903 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 825 Views

That would be for your Development environment.  Obviously, to migrate your
Production servers, you'll need to acquire a license for each server
instance.
--
Paul Horan[Sybase]
paulhoran.pbdjmagazine.com
<Dan Scott> wrote in message news:499ed0d6.ff5.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Our application is currently running Enterprise Edition
> EAServer 4.2.5 on a Solaris 8 platform.  We would like to
> upgrade to EAServer 5.5.  Therefore, do we simply need to
> perform the 2 steps below?
>
> Step 1: Download the EAServer Developer - Product Release
> 5.2 Feb 2005 software install it
>
> Step 2: Download the EBF 13994: 5.5 Update from Jan 2007 and
> install it
>
> Thanks for you help.
>
> Dan

0