COM+,EAServer,Delphi

Hi,
This is gurcan from Turkey.
Im developing with Delphi 6.0 Ent and writing COM+ DLLs.
COM objects get connects to DataBase using ADO.
Now on I had to port my application to Sybase Jaguar CTS.
Is there anyone do this before?

Thanks.
Gurcan YUCEL
gyucel@g-gsoft.com

EAserver to Easerver calls
We have a central server that makes calls to other jaguar servers located on different machines. If the calling component uses transactions, then whenever it connects to a component on another system we get errors in the server log in regards to invalid transactions (see below for actual error) on both the calling and called servers. These errors cause a rollback in the calling component. The code in the called component executes properly. If we set the transaction type to 'not supported' all works well, but we lose the ability to take advantage of EAServer's transactio...

delphi with EAServer
Does anyone have experience with how to configure Delphi 6 to handle CORBA compoents that reside on EAServer. Any input are very appreciated. Frank ...

EAServer
Hi! The EAServer version that comes with PowerBuilder Studio can be used as a DataBase server in a multiuser application (for 10 users)? or Is it necessary to buy another multi-user version? TIA EAServer is an application server not a database server. Do you mean ASA? In either case, you cannot deploy either without buying additional licenses. /ck <A_Dev> wrote in message news:E9DDBBCFFA81B04D008299CC85256B4A.008299E285256B4A@webforums... > Hi! > The EAServer version that comes with PowerBuilder Studio can be used as a > DataBase server in a multiuser appl...

why easerver
hey i wanna start j2ee and i'm looking for a suitable server to start with. i've tried jboss and weblogic and am appalled at the speed at which it loads documents. i'd like to know y i should choose easerver, since it really looks good but i just wanna make sure. EAServer supports J2EE - so that's a good start. The throughput is excellent, and the monitoring and configurability are great. I also like the ability to directly deploy PowerBuilder components as well as JSP, EJB, etc. Get the developer edition, and see if it fits your need. -- Regards, Millard[TeamSy...

Problem with startig EAServer Manager for EAServer 5
Hi all, I am new to this arena. I have installed EAServer 5.0 on my laptop. As far as I can tell everything went fine. I am following the instructions in chapter 2 Installing Easerver section Starting EAServer, ASA, and EAServer Manager. When I follow the instructions for starting EAServer Manager I get the following error message after I do step 4 Click Connect. org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE:douhas-laptop:9000- Connection refused douhas-laptop:9000-java.net ConnectException: Connection refused: connect minor code: 0 completed:No I don't even know where to start lookin...

EaServer
Dear friends: I am deploying an simple application 3-tier, but when i do that i get the error code -1 when i execute the next sentence: //n_cst_simple_component is a metod from my application n_cst_simple_component lnv_calc lnv_conn = create connection lnv_conn.driver = "Jaguar" lnv_conn.application= "componente" lnv_conn.location = "10.51.5.158:9989" lnv_conn.CreateInstance() ll_rtn = lnv_conn.CreateInstance(lnv_calc, "n_cst_simple_component") // here, I get the code error - 1 I need your help to run my application Thanks Did ...

EAServer vs COM+
Hi, What's the diference between EAServer and MS Component Services (COM+/MTS) ? If the business objective is only for Windows environment then do we really need to use EAServer at all which is cost a fotune for deployment ? On the other hand MS IIS and MS Component Services is "free" with every version of Windows 2000 Pro Server. Is my assumption correct ? Thanks. E.T But on every Windows 2000 Server there's already a Component Services Console running, why do we need to purchase the license and what's that license for ? "Terry Voth&qu...

Creating Instance of EAServer component from another EAServer
Hello, Does anybody know how to create instance of EAServer standart component from another EAServer component. this code below doesn't work from EAServer environment but works from regular windows SDI appliication: *************************************************** long ret connection con n_cdx_account acct con = create connection con.application = "cytradex_services" con.driver = "jaguar" con.location = "PHOBOS:9000" con.userid = "jagadmin" con.password = "123" ret = con.connecttoserver() inv_...

EASERVER 3.5 and EASERVER 3.6
Hi ALL Who can tell me the difference between with EASERVER 3.5 and EASERVER 3.6 (EASERVER 3.6.1) thanks 361 is J2EE 1.2 complianant 36 is close to being compliant, and the final features are in 361 for J2EE 1.2 EAS 35 supports ejb 1.0. I strongly suggest you upgrade to 361. ...

EAServer
How about a version of jaguar that doesn't crash every 10min when your developping. And while you're at it, how about speeding up the damn thing! Cause jaguar is a great tool, but every now and then it REALY gets up your spine !!! :-) Well this group is for PowerBuilder discussions, but what version are you using? Mine (4.0 and 4.1) haven't crashed once. As for speeding it up, what do you have in mind? I find it pretty fast already for the things I do. Regards, Dave Fish [TeamSybase] On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:02:44 +0100, "De Permentier Davy" <...

What is EAserver
Dear Sir, I'm the beginner for using Power Builder, Now i want to know that the Different within PB EAserver and PB, thank Tan PowerBuilder is a multi-purpose development tool for creation Client/Server, Distributed and Web applications. EAServer is a J2EE application server. http://www.sybase.com/easerver will tell you more. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "btckns" <btckns@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:KaixCaiBCHA.201@forums.sybase.com... > Dear Sir, > I'm the beginn...

EAServer General Questions
Hello group, I trying to find some info that a customer asked but I cannot. Here they are: 1. Benchmarks in the TCP-W standard 2. Documented info regarding SMP (support, load balancing). I only found 3 lines in the EAServer manuals 3. Any documented info regarding the max concurent users etc. I know that it is 60-80 per cpu but there is no document showing these things. If anyone can help please do Regards Dimitris Karistinos 3) "CPU Sizing for Concurrent Client Connections to EAServer." id=1019577 Also see from Jonathan Baker in a thread here called &qu...

easerver.general slow?
I've noticed that forums.sybase.easerver.general (and webforums.sybase.easerver.general) has been running <very slowly> since it had it's uptime problems a few weeks ago. Is this just me, or is it a common problem? I'm using Outlook as my reader... D I see no difference. "Daniel Coppersmith" <daniel@N.0.S.P.A.M_infrontsoftware.com> wrote in message news:DaIHcNkYBHA.374@forums.sybase.com... > I've noticed that forums.sybase.easerver.general (and > webforums.sybase.easerver.general) has been running <very slowly> since it ...

EAServer
Thank you for a quick response. Is there anwhere I can go on this site, or any books that would get into greater detail on each of the EAServer components and what I might need to deploy and application? Thanks Jim In article <99E13501EB06AEA6005C74AD85256A63.005C74BA85256A63 @webforums>, Jim_Benson says... > Thank you for a quick response. > > Is there anwhere I can go on this site, or any books that would > get into greater detail on each of the EAServer components and what > I might need to deploy and application? There are a two PB/Jaguar books o...

Web resources about - COM+,EAServer,Delphi - sybase.easerver.general

Java IO - Real's HowTo

Sybase Product Documentation
Sybase On-line Product Manuals

Why Choose Jetty? - Webtide
There are several open source HTTP servers and Servlet Containers available: Eclipse Jetty, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, Resin, so a frequently ...

Contact Us - Trusted SSL Certificate - Wildcard SSL Certificate - SSL
To contact Entrust online-support, see this page for phone, fax, email and hours of operation. Or to track a service request (SR), fill out the ...

Jetty Documentation - Jetty - Codehaus

Liquidmatrix Security Digest - Default Passwords List - Liquidmatrix Security Digest
A large portion of this list was compiled using the great work by Phenoelit [table id=2 /]

Sow Ching Shiong - Vulnerability Research: Directory Traversal
Description Sybase EAServer is the leading solution for distributed and Web-enabled PowerBuilder applications. EA Server can be used to run ...

Powerbuilder Consultant, Powerbuilder Migration and Bespoke Software Development in West Sussex
Based in West Sussex UK, Powersoft offer a wide range of bespoke software development services. Our Powerbuilder & EAServer developers have 20 ...

Java Networking - Real's HowTo