use dw .net 2,0 with SQL SERVER

I want to use dw .net 2,0 with SQL SERVER but I have
problems in when use the method settransaction (), I am
using oledb.  Gracias  rudolph124@hotmail.com
0
bladimir

Please provide a more detailed description of the problem and a code
sample if possible.

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

On 31 Jul 2006 13:30:52 -0700, bladimir calcina wrote:

>I want to use dw .net 2,0 with SQL SERVER but I have
>problems in when use the method settransaction (), I am
>using oledb.  Gracias  rudolph124@hotmail.com

0
dfish
7/31/2006 8:42:37 PM
I want to use dw .net 2.0 with sqlserver and this is totally
new for my, was proving as if outside ASA but does not work.

and the code for connect with use is

If Not Me.IsPostBack Then
      Try
            myTrans.Connect()
             dw_sheet.SetTransaction(myTrans)
             dw_sheet.InsertRow(0)
       Catch ex As Exception
              errmsg.Text = ex.ToString
              errmsg.Visible = True
       End Try
  End If

and the string connection is:
Me.myTrans.DbParameter =
"ConnectString='DSN=examen;UID=;PWD='"

Regards,
> Please provide a more detailed description of the problem
> and a code sample if possible.
>
> Regards,
> Dave Fish
> Sybase
>
> On 31 Jul 2006 13:30:52 -0700, bladimir calcina wrote:
>
> >I want to use dw .net 2,0 with SQL SERVER but I have
> >problems in when use the method settransaction (), I am
> >using oledb.  Gracias  rudolph124@hotmail.com

0
bladimir
7/31/2006 9:35:38 PM
Have you reviewed the information in the connecting to your database
manual?

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.help.dwnet_2.0.conndwb/html/conndwb/title.htm&toc=/com.sybase.help.dwnet_2.0/toc.xml

SQL Server connectivity is somewhat different from ASA.

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

On 31 Jul 2006 14:35:38 -0700, bladimir calcina wrote:

>I want to use dw .net 2.0 with sqlserver and this is totally
>new for my, was proving as if outside ASA but does not work.
>
>and the code for connect with use is
>
>If Not Me.IsPostBack Then
>      Try
>            myTrans.Connect()
>             dw_sheet.SetTransaction(myTrans)
>             dw_sheet.InsertRow(0)
>       Catch ex As Exception
>              errmsg.Text = ex.ToString
>              errmsg.Visible = True
>       End Try
>  End If
>
>and the string connection is:
>Me.myTrans.DbParameter =
>"ConnectString='DSN=examen;UID=;PWD='"
>
>Regards,
>> Please provide a more detailed description of the problem
>> and a code sample if possible.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave Fish
>> Sybase
>>
>> On 31 Jul 2006 13:30:52 -0700, bladimir calcina wrote:
>>
>> >I want to use dw .net 2,0 with SQL SERVER but I have
>> >problems in when use the method settransaction (), I am
>> >using oledb.  Gracias  rudolph124@hotmail.com

0
dfish

Unable to use SQL Server because ASP.NET version 2.0 Session State is not installed on the SQL server. Please install ASP.NET Session State SQL Server version 2.0 or above.
Can anybody point me in the direction of how to resolve this error, Unable to use SQL Server because ASP.NET version 2.0 Session State is not installed on the SQL server. Please install ASP.NET Session State SQL Server version 2.0 or above. I am running Visusl Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005 Standard, running on WIndows XP Pro. I am trying to use SQL for session state management. I originally ran the following code from the command line prompt, aspnet_regsql.exe -E -ssadd -sstype p This created an ASPState database. I then manually added my default ASP.NET login as a user. In my web.confi...

Vb.net code in asp.net 2.0: works on hosts win 2003asp.net 2.0 server, crashes on xp asp.net offline workstation
Hi All  Can anyone tell me whats wrong with this code ?  Dim WeeklyRentalMinT as double = txtminrent.text  I 've been using code similar or identical to that since I started experimenting with ASP 3.0 in 2004 its worked every time, yet I now wonder if it contributed to slowing down my apps, we'll the code works on my host server, it worked on my pc when it was running asp.net 1.1, but now that i've upgraaded to asp.net 2.0, i get an error "[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]"  How would you read input from a form tex...

Unable to use SQL Server because ASP.NET version 2.0 Session State is not installed on the SQL server.
I'm a total noob to .Net, as will become quite apparent... I am getting the error, Unable to use SQL Server because ASP.NET version 2.0 Session State is not installed on the SQL server. Please install ASP.NET Session State SQL Server version 2.0 or above. Okay, that seems simple enough.  Session State SQL Server version 2.0 needs to be installed.  But from where?  I'm using a remote SQL Server 2005 database (not Express).  What I don't understand is, there are many, many other databases running on that server that are all using session state for other web ...

Gettign error message Unable to use SQL Server because ASP.NET version 2.0 Session State is not installed on the SQL server
I have VS 2005 and VS 2003 installed in my system. I got debugging issues when using VS 2003 ..SO uninstalled it and installed VS 2003 again. When i try to run my application.Iam getting the following error.Not able to overcome this.   I appreciate if someone can help me.It is really urgent and i have wasted lots of time on this.:(  this is the error message Unable to use SQL Server because ASP.NET version 2.0 Session State is not installed on the SQL server. Please install ASP.NET Session State SQL Server version 2.0 or above   Thanks in advance. lakslaks Looks lik...

vs2003 and vs2005 website in same SqlServer database. Unable to use SQL Server because ASP.NET version 2.0 Session State is not installed on the SQL server.
I'm getting the followng error "Unable to use SQL Server because ASP.NET version 2.0 Session State is not installed on the SQL server. Please install ASP.NET Session State SQL Server version 2.0 or above.".  Here's my issue it works fine with my VS2003 website, the error is ocurring with another different VS2005 website that I'm trying to convert from mode="StateServer" to mode="SQLServer" using the same database.   How you do fix the error?  And if I do will my vs2003 and vs2005 be able occupy the same database?  ...

Clickonce deployment anyone (DW.NET 2.0 and .NET 2.0)?
I saw someone had posted a question about this already, and there were no responses. So I am hoping that this will get some. We had problems with the previous version of DW.NET 1.5 + VS2003 when attempting to deploy applications via a web server. So many problems that we eventually decided to run off a network drive (which is OK if your user base doesn't roam around the country). Anyway, we gave up on DW.NET, and started to use the datagrid control. Since then, much has changed. Our development team now has VS2005 professional and may start using DW.NET 2.0 (pending my inv...

Problem after host moved my site from ASP.NET 2.0 Beta 2 to an ASP.NET 2.0 server
Hi there,I wonder if you can help.My site has been moved today to a different server an ASP.NET 2.0 host, from one that was a ASP.NET 2.0 Beta 2 host.I can access some of the pages but I can't login. I get Application Error.Also get the same if I try to access the Events page.I'm using SQL Server 2000. I can still access the database through SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Manager.Also I can run the website perfectly when running it from Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 locally, can see all the members again and Events section works fine.Anyone got any clues to help me to get my club site...

What's compatible with DW.NET 2.0 and DW.NET 2.5
The group I work with does nothing but PB applications. Finally there is some interest in moving some of our applications away from PB towards the .Net area. Currently we are not interested in what PB 11 is offering in the .NET area. We would like to be in a more 'native' .NET environment. Now with that being said , we are in the VERY early stages of using Visual Studio and Datawindow.NET. We have already found some issues with DW.NET 2.5 and VS 2008 that are making it difficult to move forward. So here is my question. What versions of VS and DW.NET actually work well tog...

Which 2.0 .net framework to install on server to run asp.net 2.0
Im wondering if I should install the redistributable version of framework 2.0 or the  SDK version on my windows server 2003 inorder to test my asp.net 2.0 applications?   Thanks I would install the redistributable, as I would not be doing any development on the server.Virtual RealmXNA and Game Programing Resources...

Does ASP.NET 2.0/.NET 2.0 has TabView form server control
Hi, Please can any one let me konw do we have TabView control in ASP.NET 2.0. Could you give me right articles to do that in ASP.NET 2.0.   I have done TabedForm in Windows application but i havent comeacross in ASP.NET for the past 2 years. But now i have a task to do on TabView form. so, i am really thankfull if you can provide information.  (My company has only .NET 2.0. They dont have Ajax/Atlas and no thired party tools. i am stuck with this. plz help me) Thanks in advance   Dk Are you looking for http://asp.net/ajax/control-toolkit/live/Tabs/Tabs.aspx -yur...

Web resources about - use dw .net 2,0 with SQL SERVER - sybase.datawindow.net

Attack floods Internet root servers with 5 million queries a second
Enlarge (credit: rootservers.org ) Early last week, one of the most vital organs of the Internet anatomy came under an unusual attack. On two ...

Server shipments, vendor revenue go up in Q3 2015
In the third quarter of 2015, worldwide server shipments grew 9.2 percent from the third quarter of 2014, while vendor revenue increased 7.5 ...

Facebook releases design for its souped-up A.I. server, 'Big Sur'
Facebook is releasing the hardware design for a server it uses to train artificial intelligence (A.I.) software, allowing other companies exploring ...

Former Intelligence Chief Calls ‘Top Secret’ Info on Hillary’s Server ‘Unreal’
Former Intelligence Chief Calls ‘Top Secret’ Info on Hillary’s Server ‘Unreal’

Facebook, Google server outsourcing strategy change expected to impact profitability for ODMs
Facebook is planning to add Wiwynn, a server subsidiary of Wistron, as a new datacenter server supplier, joining its primary supplier Quanta ...

Hillary Clinton's private server had two 'top secret' emails
Those concerns that Hillary Clinton's private email server had classified intel? They're apparently well-founded. Sources for Fox News and Politico ...

Hyper-V, PowerShell Top IT Pros' Windows Server 2016 Wish List
Container support is nice, but most IT pros are looking forward to Hyper-V virtualization updates and new PowerShell capabilities.

Sources: Review affirms Clinton server emails were 'top secret,' despite department challenge
Sources: Review affirms Clinton server emails were 'top secret,' despite department challenge

Update: NFL says server power issue, not tablet glitch, caused Microsoft Surface outage on Monday Night ...
... NFL says the problem wasn’t with the tablets themselves. An NFL spokesperson tells GeekWire the problem stemmed from “the power to the server ...