Tab Order on Web DataWindows

Help....

I set the tab order for a web datawindow in the hopes that it would be
applied on the web page and it still just seems to jump randomly from
columns on the dw to other objects on the page.

I have also set tab indexes on the .Net side as well.  Can anybody apply any
reason to get everything in sync?

TIA

Mike

0
Mike

On 22 Feb 2006 08:58:18 -0800, "Mike" <mike@hbmaynard.com> wrote:

>Help....
>
>I set the tab order for a web datawindow in the hopes that it would be
>applied on the web page and it still just seems to jump randomly from
>columns on the dw to other objects on the page.
>
>I have also set tab indexes on the .Net side as well.  Can anybody apply any
>reason to get everything in sync?
>
>TIA
>
>Mike

On the .NET side, make sure you increment your indexes enough to
accommodate all the fields in the prior dw.  I usually use 1000, 2000,
etc

--
Neil Negandhi
negandhi@vex.net

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

Datawindow Error from Web-Datawindow
I got sometimes a Datawindow Error on my Webpage IE 5.5 ( PB 7.03 10108 ) "Select error: java.net.SocketException: Socket read failed" TIA Keller ...

Did EAS 3.5 fix the problem where the tab order skips over drop down datawindows in the html datawindow?
I noticed this problem in EAS 3.0 and thought that it would be fixed in EAS 3.5. However, I just installed EAS 3.5 and it still seems to be a problem. Has anyone else had the same problem? Thanks. This is a known issue. According to Sybase it is an issue with IE. I'm not 100% sure there's not something that can be done about that...I'm pushing. What's interesting is that tabbing in Netscape works fine with dddw fields. -- Larry Cermak [Team Sybase] Corporate Technology Partners, Inc. www.ctpartners.com Web DataWindow Articles (http://sdn.sybase.com/s...

tab order in datawindow control in tab page
I have a window with a tab control and tab pages are opened dynamically. Each tabpage has a datawindow control. During runtime, the objects on the window are included in the tab order but the columns in the datawindow object on the tab page are not. Does anyone know how to include the fields in the datawindow control in the tab order so that when the user hits the tab key, focus does not move to another object on the window and moves to the next field in the datawindow object? Seems like a silly question, but did you check the tab order in the datawindow painter? What about th...

DataWindow.NET not on ASP.NET web site
On the ASP.NET web site, there is a Control Gallery in the Resources section of the site. DataWindow.NET should be listed there! Thanks for bringing this to our attention Bob. -- John Strano Sybase Technology Evangelist <Bob Bowles> wrote in message news:45369821.492e.1681692777@sybase.com... > On the ASP.NET web site, there is a Control Gallery in the > Resources section of the site. DataWindow.NET should be > listed there! ...

No DataWindows .Net Tab in Visual Studio .Net
Can anyone point me in the right direction. I've installed DataWindows .Net on a machine already running Visual Studio .Net 2003 (Windows XP Pro). No Errors or complaints during the installation. There is no DataWindow .Net Tab in the Tools window in .Net.....trying to Add Components....No Sybase Datawindows .Net components are available for Adding. The DataWindow Designer works Fine. Also have PowerBuilder 8.0 on the same machine and that works fine as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Try running the dwtoolboxreg.exe and/or when you go to Add Components, brows...

Datawindow .Net and Web Matrix ASP.Net
Can I use Datawindow.NET with Microsoft WebMatrix instead of VS.Net? DataWindow .NET 1.0 does not support WebForms applications. Version 1.5 which should be available in Beta by the end of this month should work with WebMatrix. We'll have to make sure we test that platform. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange: http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com On 3 Nov 2004 17:42:43 -0800, Robert A wrote: >Can I use Datawindow.NET with Microsoft WebMatrix instead of >VS.Net...

Converting datawindow objects to datawindow .Net
Hi, Can someone please list the various methods we can use to convert the standard datawindow object to a datawindow .net object ? Thanks, Sanjay I'm lost. There's no conversion necessary. PB and DW.Net use the same datawindow objects. On 19 Feb 2007 17:46:15 -0800, Converting wrote: >Hi, > >Can someone please list the various methods we can use to >convert the standard datawindow object to a datawindow .net >object ? > >Thanks, > >Sanjay Thanks Bruce. I probably confused you but good to know that we can modify the datawin...

Html-datawindow vs web-datawindow
Hi! We have mede some pages using datawindowbuilder. There we used html-datawindows. Now we have upgraded to PB8 and here it is called web-datawindow. What is the differense? 40% of the pages arnt working after we migrated to PB8. It seems like there have been some changes? Regards Staale What errors are you seeing with the problem pages? A. Staale wrote: > Hi! > > We have mede some pages using datawindowbuilder. > There we used html-datawindows. > Now we have upgraded to PB8 and here it is called web-datawindow. > What is the differense? >...

PB Datawindow to DataWindow .Net Migration
We have a datawindows in PB 9 and PB 11 also. Now we are planing move to .Net Applications. We are generating all PB objects in to .Net(C#) except data windows. Now we are planing to move PB datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Can you please explaing the way to convert/migrate PB Datawindows to DataWindow .Net 2.5. Advanced thanks for your suggesstions. Thank You, Chaithu Start the Datawindow Designer applet and create a new Project. Then use the Import... feature to import the datawindow source .SRD files. These can be exported from PowerBuilder. -- Paul Horan[Sybase] ...

Problems with External Datawindows in Datawindow .Net
Has anyone used an external datawindow within a datastore in a .Net application? We are converting a piece of functionality from PowerBuilder to C# .Net and the routine uses an external datawindow. Since it is an external I didnt do SetTransObject before doing the InsertRow. I simply tried inserting a row into the datastore and a DatawindowNotCreatedException was thrown. Has anyone run into something similar? We are widely using external datawindow. Your error is not concerned with external datawindow. It is concerned with DataWindowControl bad behaviour (it is documented,...

DataWindow.NET
I'm using DataWindow.NET 1.5.1 9004 on a Windows XP Professional SP 2 machine with the latest Microsoft Update patches. The release notes indicate that change request 385532 is corrected. However, if I configure my computer to use a Windows XP theme the border does not render as expected; a blue bordered box is displayed. If I configure my computer to use a Windows Classic theme the border is rendered as expected. Is there something else I need to do to get the datawindow object column borders to render correctly when using a Windows XP theme? Ken Are you using 3D Lower...

datawindow and Datawindow.NET Function Comparison
Hi All! What is the equivalent function in datawindow.net for the dw_1.GetSelectedRow() Is there any listings or comparison available for datawindow.net function and datawindow? Thanks.in advance S. Viswanathan Look to DataWindowControl.FindNextSelected(RowNumber) method. Regards, Mikhail Klygin. Viswanathan S �����: > Hi All! > > What is the equivalent function in datawindow.net for the > dw_1.GetSelectedRow() > > Is there any listings or comparison available for datawindow.net function > and datawindow? > > Thanks.in advanc...

Web resources about - Tab Order on Web DataWindows - sybase.datawindow.net

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo