Support of PB 11.5.1 datawindow syntax in DW.NET 2.5

Hello,

we have migrated our PowerBuilder development to PowerBuilder 11.5.1. Until now, we were
simultaneously using our datawindows (developed in PB for our main Client/Server app) in ASP.NET
application with Datawindow.NET.
Now, when trying to use datawindow from PB 11.5.1 in DW.NET, we are getting error:
"Line 2 Column 65; incorect syntax."

I assume that DW.NET 2.5 does not support PB 11.5.1 datawindow syntax yet. Is there any workaround
for this issue, or will there be a newer DW.NET release supporting this new datawindow syntax?

LM
0
LM

use C:\Program Files\Sybase\PowerBuilder 11.5\DotNET\bin
\Sybase.PowerBuilder.DataWindow.Win.dll  assemble.
0
hgc