DW.NET in Windows Server 2003 64 bit's

I want to know if Datawindow .NET 2.5 run on Windows Server
2003 64 bit's

MARY
0
MARY

.Net 2.0 and 64 bits Windows 2003 server with ASP.Net ?
Hi all A month ago I tried to install our new server sith 64 bits windows 2003 and it wokred until I got to ASP.Net where it failed and I summariesed it as way to early to even try to tweek and ASP.Net application to work.Please let me know if anybody has installed a 64 bits Windows Server with ASP.Net succesfully/JohanFirstDev ABFirstDev AB Affärssystem.net 64bit, rock on!  We have this on our radar also....one client's dbs too large for 32bit...  I'd love to hear details from anyone running DNN on 64bit. You've got to clarify a few things.On 64 bit Windows you can run 64...

Which aspnet_regsql wizard is recommended on a Win 2003 server x64 with .NET 64-bit and .NET 32-bit Framework?
Hi everybody,I installed on an Win 2003 server x64 .NET 64-bit framework (beta 2.0.50215). After that I installed VS2005 beta 2 (2.0.50215) and SQL2005 (VS 2005 Beta Experience Kit). No problem are visible.Two .NET frameworks are installed, ...\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v20.0.50215 and ...\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v20.0.50215.What aspnet_regsql wizard is recommended to use to configure a SQL Server database that stores information for ASP.NET applications services?ThanksBI-needs-ITBusiness Intelligence Consultant Both should work fine.HTH,Manu Hi Manu,yes, it looks like. Is it may...

Can I install the 32-bit versions of ASP.NET 1.1 and the 64-bit version of ASP.NET 2.0 on a 64-bit version of Windows?
I have installed • The .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package x64 (64 Bit) • The .NET Framework Version 1.1 Redistributable on my Windows Server 2003 x64 edition and then, I have run cscript %SYSTEMDRIVE%\inetpub\adminscripts\adsutil.vbs SET W3SVC/AppPools/Enable32bitAppOnWin64 1 and %SYSTEMROOT%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis.exe -i to enable .net framework 1.1,but the IIS will disabled the .net framework 2.0. Anyone who can tell me how to enable the both .net framework above at the SAME time instead of SWITCH. Th...

How to setup ASP.NET website in a 64-bit Windows 2003 Server?
We are having a production server (64-bit Windows 2003 Server). This server is used to setup all the old released versions of our ASP.NET websites. And this is the first time we are using 64-bit Server for ASP.NET. We are facing a problem that no ASP.NET websites are running on 64-bit machine. But normal HTML files are working. I checked the IIS properties where I could not found the ASP.NET tab also. But I could see that .NET Framework 2.0 is installed in the server. Is there any special setup/settings that I have to do to running ASP.NET websites in 64-bit machine? Regards,Venkat...

Can I Execute An ASP.NET 1.1 Application's ASPX Page By Using Server.Execute From An ASP.NET 2.0 Application's ASPX Page
Hi All,Can someone help on this?I have 2 ASP.NET applications, 1 built in 1.1 and the other on 2.0In 1 of the aspx pages in my ASP.NET 2.0 application, I do Server.Execute and call another aspx page which is part of the ASP.NET 1.1 application. On doing this, I get this error: Invalid path for child request. A virtual path is expected.Is there any solution for this except for using Response.Redirect (WHICH I CANT USE). If not then can someone suggest a wayout for this:Whenever a new user signs up in my ASP.NET 2.0 application, I need to create a new user in my ASP.NET 1.1...

Classic ASP (with COM) and ASP.NET 2.0 on Windows Server 2003 64 bit. Is it possible?
Hello,I have got a Windows Server 2003 64 bit that is running a Classic ASP application.The application uses COM objects (AspUpload, ChartDirector, just to mention a few).The IIS web site with the existing Classic ASP application is slowly migrating into ASP.NET 2.0 but in the meantime the two applications need to coexist.Everything works perfectly in the development environment (32 bit) but now that we are going into production a number of questions (and problems) arise. 1) How can I tell if IIS is running in 32 bit or 64 bit mode? 2) Is it possible to have a Classic ASP application ...

What's compatible with DW.NET 2.0 and DW.NET 2.5
The group I work with does nothing but PB applications. Finally there is some interest in moving some of our applications away from PB towards the .Net area. Currently we are not interested in what PB 11 is offering in the .NET area. We would like to be in a more 'native' .NET environment. Now with that being said , we are in the VERY early stages of using Visual Studio and Datawindow.NET. We have already found some issues with DW.NET 2.5 and VS 2008 that are making it difficult to move forward. So here is my question. What versions of VS and DW.NET actually work well tog...

What's compatible with DW.NET 2.0 and DW.NET 2.5?
The group I work with does nothing but PB applications. Finally there is some interest in moving some of our applications away from PB towards the .Net area. Currently we are not interested in what PB 11 is offering in the .NET area. We would like to be in a more 'native' .NET environment. Now with that being said , we are in the VERY early stages of using Visual Studio and Datawindow.NET. We have already found some issues with DW.NET 2.5 and VS 2008 that are making it difficult to move forward. So here is my question. What versions of VS and DW.NET actually work well tog...

Disadvantage in running an ASP.NET 32-bit application on a 64-bit Windows server in 32-bit mode?
 Hello,My ASP.NET application has some 32-bit DLLs I can't change.  I've deployed the application to a 64-bit Windows 2003 server and I can get it to run if I enable 32-bit ASP.NET support.My question:  is this configuration worth it?  Or would I be better off just running it on a Windows 32-bit Server?  Even more specifically, can a 32-bit application running on 64-bit Windows take advantage of the extra RAM the machine might have?Thanks!Mike There's really no disadvantage in running 32 bit application pool on a 64 bits system.With 64 bits OS, the OS ...

Clean Windows Server 2003 Install then Visual Studio 2005 then ASP.Net
I've install Framework 2.0, SDK and initialized with the aspnet_regiis.exe -i command.  Still when I request even simple ASP.NET request through http://localhost/filename.html or asp or aspx extentions I get the same results as if I simply run the file from Explore. I have a fair amount of experience with IIS and all seems fine there.  For sure IIS is not interpreting the ASP.NET runat="server" command.  What have I likely missed?? Thanks much - Marvin E Marshall Hi:  Have you set asp.net version correctly in IIS? Regards_____________________________________________...

Weird message uploading ASP.NET files to IIS with FrontPage Server Extensions on Windows Server 2003 x64 SP1 in VS .NET 2005
Anyone get this error when adding files/editing files located on a Windows 2003 Server x64 with FrontPage Server Extensions 2002 from inside of VS .NET 2005:Unable to add 'C:\Documents and Settings\Roman\Local Settings\Temp\...\Default2.aspx' to the Web. An error occurredaccessing your Windows SharePoint Services site files...The thing is, it actually adds them to the server, but VS .NET 2005 seems to think it doesn't.. It's just really annoying! If there is a fix for this, I'd like to hear about it :) Thanks in advance for any help...

Convert msword doc's to pdf's asp.net vb.net
HI , I  want to convert 100's of word documents to PDF's .please suggest me any tool which is free of cost..My compnay is not willing to buy any tools.   I would take a look at iTextSharp, it's open source. I am almost 100% positive that it can be done with that, you may have to look around a bit though. If not that then download pdf995 pay some high school student to open every .doc and print to pdf. I am not sure if iTextSharp can convert .docs to pdfs because I think you can only create pdfs with it, but there is probably a way to read in the doc and then...

Using ASP.NET for Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003
We are looking for a ASP or ASP.NET web application solution that we can use to manage our Windows Server 2003 Forest(s) and Exchange Server 2003 Orgs. So my question really is what product do I use to get my solution.  Thank You, Aaron Venson...

Web resources about - DW.NET in Windows Server 2003 64 bit's - sybase.datawindow.net