DW .Net for Firefox Linux

this is possible?
0
JOB

Datawindow.Net in ASP.Net
It is a Power builder to ASP.Net migration project. As per my analysis, the PBL should be mapped to the datawindow.net control to get the functionality of the existing PB datawindow and can convert the PB code to .net code. Please correct me if i'm wrong. I would like to know whether we can use datawindow.net control without PBL just like datagrid. In datagrid we could bind the dataset as a datasource and populate the records. Is this possible using datawindow.net? Datawindow is nothing but it stores queries/stored proecedures. Incase i want to change the queries after mi...

ado.net or/and datawindow.net
Hi, Can datawindow.net work with Sybase's ado.net or are they not compatible with each other. We have two separate groups of developers, one group develops web apps using ASE as the back end for the data, so they use a combination of Visual Studio ..NET and Sybase's ado.net to do their work. We have another group that develops client/server apps using Powerbuilder, but since 80% of their work is in writting reports using Powerbuilder, I was wondering if they could use a combination of datawindow.net and ado.net to put make these reports available on the web through ...

DW.Net for ASP.Net
Hi. Does anyone know when DW.Net will be available for ASP.Net (web pages)? Is there or will there be a beta program for that version of DW.Net? Regards TJ Throstur Jonsson wrote: > Hi. > Does anyone know when DW.Net will be available for ASP.Net (web pages)? > Is there or will there be a beta program for that version of DW.Net? > > Regards > TJ > > ASP.NET support is planned for post-1.0, and no beta program has been announced, although I'm sure Sybase will conduct one. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] SDN Co...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

DW.Net for .Net Compact Framework
Would DW.Net work on Pocket PC or other PDAs with .Net Compact Framework or is there a version planned for it? Thanks. Harshad No, not at this point. The DataWindow engine is still managed code and hasn't been tweaked for PocketPC. PocketBuilder, however, would let you take those same datawindow objects to that platform. On 15 Nov 2004 10:58:32 -0800, Harshad Rathod wrote: >Would DW.Net work on Pocket PC or other PDAs with .Net >Compact Framework or is there a version planned for it? > >Thanks. >Harshad Sorry for harping on the same string. Since...

How do I deploy ASP.NET that have datawindow.net ?
I have been ask many question but never have response. T_T I follow the programmer's guide and use automatic tools to generate .MSI installer. for copying the dll to the server. i did that. and restart the server. when i browse the web, its a good think no error is prompted (like before i install the .MSI). but instead, now its loading forever. just like its loading something that is so big. i wait for 30min. yet nothing happen. what is the problem actually ? thank you, folks. ...

dw.net and VS .Net 2002
After installing DW.Net, I had a toolbox appear labeled Sybase DataWindow in my VS.NET 2002. However, besides the Pointer, it was empty. Any ideas on how to get the object into the tool box. Thanks, Mike DataWindow .NET requires the 1.1 version of the Microsoft Framework and you need Visual Studio 2003, not Visual Studio 2002. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange: http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com On 22 Sep 2004 08:43:35 -0700, "Michael Burdette" <...

Error .Net Remoting with DW.NET
I used dw.net in .Net Remoting. When i send data to server, I get the following error: "Because of security restrictions, the type Sybase.DataWindow.DataWindowChanges cannot be accessed." Here my script : Client : Dim objdw As DataWindowChanges objdw = dwEntry.GetChanges() iResult = objData.SaveData("dw_gaji_bro", "berp_hr.pbd", objdw) Server : Public Overrides Function SaveData(ByVal dwName As String, ByVal PbdName As String, ByVal dwData As DataWindowChanges) As Integer Try Console.WriteLine("Save Data") ...

The future of .Net development and Dw.Net
I have created a few Intranet apps using Datawindow.Net/Asp.Net. It was an "okay" experience. I have to say that the UI is much better due to the Datawindow. I have considered The Telerik or Dev Express controls but these two are built upon the Gridview and it is truly a very outdated object. Actually, the whole web application model just is not robust for true internal business apps. I guess the "honeymoon" is over for me when considering web application development. And, I am surprised if I hear about any company developing an Intranet approach for internal...

dw.net and ds.net Beta?
When are dw.Net and ds.Net going to Beta? Jason Really, really soon. There was an earlier thread that asked this same question and the date was given. Jason Vogel wrote: > > When are dw.Net and ds.Net going to Beta? > > Jason -- Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.teamsybase.com Who uses PowerBuilder in 2003? http://www.visual-expert.com/us/info/survey_pb_2003.htm Two new books on developing with PowerBuilder http://www.pb9books.com?source=newsgroups Got code samples? Check out CodeXchange: http://www.codexchange.sybase.com ISUG Enhance...

dw.net and VS.NET 2005
Hi, because of different reasons we have to uses VS.NET 2005 We would like to uses dw.net but it doesn't work with VS.NET 2005 do we have to uses the ms datagridview ? It's not possible to uses VS 2003 for this project as I told because of some internal reasons ! a) GA or Beta of dw.net 2.0 ? b) some tips/tricks using dw.net 1.5 in vs 2005 ? TIA Heino Hellmers Leader Development S&F Datentechnik Germany We are working on getting a Beta that works with the VS 2005 Beta but I don't have a timeframe yet. Hopefully we'll have some news to...

DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET
It is possible to use DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET? When I create a Smart Device Application project for Visual C#, I can't see the Datawindow .NET controls (DW control, Datastore,...). ...

DataWindow.NET on Linux?
Hi Group! Has anyone had any experience running datawindow.net code in Linux? (via the MONO-Project) Can you share your experience with the group? Thanks! -Mike I don't think that it would work because there is some unmanaged code used by DataWindow .NET and it has been compiled for the Windows operating system. But don't give up hope. We are working on a PBVM port to Linux for EAServer support and this would also include the unmanaged code. That is scheduled for release in Q1 2005. Also, PowerBuilder 11 will have a ..NET Transformer that will let a devel...

DW.Net on Linux
Good morning, I found a Linux project, called "Mono" that allows to run C# code on Linux without recompilation. I made a small ASP.Net 2.0 webpage and I post it on an Apache Linux server and it works perfectly. My problem is when I try to add a DW.Net 2.5 webdatawindowcontrol in this page. Mono seems not to be able to interpret it and server fails. Did someone succeed to manage a Web Datawindow project on a Linux server ? Any help would be very usefull. Thanks for advance. DW.Net doesn't rely entirely on managed code. There are some unmanaged C++ f...

Web resources about - DW .Net for Firefox Linux - sybase.datawindow.net

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...