datawindow.object.datawindow.objects ?

Hi?

I used this syntax in PB9, how to use in datawindow.net with C#?

string ls_objects
ls_objects = string(datawindow.object.datawindow.objects)

I hope to get a list of the controls in the datawindow objects.

TIA

0
Robert

..Describe("DataWindow.Objects")

On 5 Jan 2006 23:30:30 -0800, "Robert" <jooong@empal.com> wrote:

>Hi?
>
>I used this syntax in PB9, how to use in datawindow.net with C#?
>
>string ls_objects
>ls_objects = string(datawindow.object.datawindow.objects)
>
>I hope to get a list of the controls in the datawindow objects.
>
>TIA

0
Berndt

DataWindows and datawindow objects

Converting datawindow objects to datawindow .Net
Hi, Can someone please list the various methods we can use to convert the standard datawindow object to a datawindow .net object ? Thanks, Sanjay I'm lost. There's no conversion necessary. PB and DW.Net use the same datawindow objects. On 19 Feb 2007 17:46:15 -0800, Converting wrote: >Hi, > >Can someone please list the various methods we can use to >convert the standard datawindow object to a datawindow .net >object ? > >Thanks, > >Sanjay Thanks Bruce. I probably confused you but good to know that we can modify the datawin...

Use DataWindow Object Properties in DataWindow Object Expression
Hi all, Can I make use of the properties of objects in the expression? For example, can I set an expression in COLUMN_A's color property which reference the color property of COLUMN_B. I don't know how to access properties in expressions. Can anyone help me? Thanks. Alex You can use the Describe() function. Alex wrote in message <362D543F.F34B5F33@hotmail.com>... >Hi all, > Can I make use of the properties of objects in the expression? >For example, can I set an expression in COLUMN_A's color property which >reference the color property of...

DataWindow This, DataWindow That...

Binding DataWindow object to DataWindow control
When we create a datawindow object we can bind it to datawindow control which actually i dont know to do, so i have dragged and dropped the objects onto a window then the source code generated is something like this dw_window is my window dw_1 is datawindow object on the window forward global type dw_window from window end type type st_1 from statictext within dw_window end type type dw_1 from datawindow within dw_window end type end forward What this line of code specify? type dw_1 from datawindow within dw_window Is it that by dragging and dropping it automatically cr...

Help!!! Assign Datawindow into Datawindow object
Usually I used to assign a datawindow (dw_train) in a datawindow object (dw_1) in a window is go to propertise of datawindow object and browse for datawindow. My Question:- How to this action into pb script? If you want to assign datawindow 'd_my_dw' to a dw control dw_1 in your script, you would say dw_1.DataObject = 'd_my_dw' If you are going to make an executable, do not forget to include d_my_dw in your resource file. On Fri, 04 Dec 1998 07:34:37 -0500, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.powerscript CKS21 <cks21@tm.net.my> wrote: >Usually I used to...

Describe("DataWindow.Objects") Functionality for Report DataWindow object Doesn't Work
Hello there. I want to change the nested report object(s) attributes. I had used Describe() function to get objects -("DataWindow.Objects"). After removing the tab spaces I was able to get the object name within that DW. By checking the Attributes -(ls_obj + ".Attributes") I came to know by finding "nested_argument" that the current object is (nested) report. Now if I assigned this object to the DDDWChild/Any variable it gives error either at compilation or at run time. If I created a datastore locally & assigned the dataobject of the current ...

Reference a datawindow object (nested report) in a datawindow
Is it possible to reference a datawindow object in a datawindow? My scenario : I have a datawindow (composite) which holds another datawindow (nested report). This child datawindow has a OLE ActiveX object which I am trying to access from the window which holds the composite datawindow. The reason for this is because I need to access the ActiveX properties/functions after the composite datawindow have been retrieved. I've tried to get a reference to the child datawindow : //DataWindowChild dwc_activex dw1.getchild("dw_activex", dwc_activex) But as datawi...

external datawindows, ole objects and a composite datawindow
I have 5 external datawindows that I will use for printing an enrollment form. Two are purely legal text that I am using an ole(word doc) for, one will be populated using embedded sql and setitem calls, and the other two are a combination of ole and external columns. Questions: 1. Does the normal process of dw_control.settransobject dw_control.retrieve work for ole based datawindows? 2. If this is the right approach, then do I "retrieve" the ole datawindows and populate my other datawindows first and then 3. retrieve the composite datawindow for preview and print ...

DataWindow ColType is wrong in DataWindow Object, how do I change it?
Problem: rows = dw_1.Retrieve() crashes (returns -1) I know why it's doing it but I can't fix it. Here is what I have found. Initially I created a DataWindow Object called d_geninfo which saves data to the GENINFO table. Then, some months later, I changed the HOMEOWNER column in the GENINFO table from Char(1) to Char(16) and I created a second DataWindow Object d_geninfo_preferred that accesses the same GENINFO table. If I save data using d_geninfo_preferred that is more than 1 character long and I later retrieve it into d_geninfo it crashes. Now the goofy part. I...

Error in putting datawindow object in datawindow control
When I choose dataobject from the Datawindow Control's Property Tab and save, Powerbuilder always crashes. If I restart PowerBuilder, the dataobject is already saved. Could anybody help me??? Same thing happend to me in previous version of 902 7509 <Rachel> wrote in message news:418669eb.61f4.1681692777@sybase.com... > When I choose dataobject from the Datawindow Control's > Property Tab and save, Powerbuilder always crashes. If I > restart PowerBuilder, the dataobject is already saved. > Could anybody help me??? ...

Draggin Objects in Datawindow object
Hi all, I have created a picture box object in a datawindow object,a and set the property movable & resize TRUE. When object is dragged, how can I take the X,Y,Width & height properties. When the object is dragged, when the user releases left mouse button...immdly I want to take X & Y coordinates and same for the width & height properties also. Thanks in advance for any help Please don't cross post. On 11 Jul 2006 02:10:03 -0700, John Smith wrote: >Hi all, > >I have created a picture box object in a datawindow object,a >and set the proper...

Objects Selection in Datawindow Objects
PowerBuilder 10 crashes when I try to select one or more objects in Datawindow Objects. Why is it so? Can someone help me please. This was posted some time ago and is related to PB 10.0.1 EBF build 6044 (you might want to check it's your case): "Andy Turiansky [TeamSybase]" wrote in message news:41ecf0f7@forums-1-dub... > Have you reported this yet? ANd it is not jsut on a DataWindow. I selected a> commandbutton and a SLE.... whoop! > > On 18 Jan 2005 01:04:30 -0800, > in sybase.public.powerbuilder.general > Lilian Pigallio <lpigallio@no...

Web resources about - datawindow.object.datawindow.objects ? - sybase.datawindow.net

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo