Datawindow.NET control on ASP.NET Webform

Hi,

I am new to power Builder and power script. I like to
request for information on how can I import DataWindow.NET
control from power builder Tool into  a Visual Studio 2008
as a Add-On to build/Develop a web application.

your help and insight is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
0
Raju

I am new to power Builder and power script. I like to
request for information on how can I use imported
DataWindow.NET control from power builder Tool into  a
Visual Studio 2008 as a Add-On to build/Develop a web
application.

Like to know the feasibility of using it on a web form and
customising it.

your help and insight is highly appreciated.

 Thanks,
0
NET

Power Builder
Hi Like to know how to add-on / use DataWindow.NET control from PowerBuilder Tool in ASP.NET Webforms. wanted to develop a web based application(ASP.NET) by using DataWindow.NET controls that are developed using PowerBuilder Development Tool. please refer http://www.sybase.com/products/development/datawindownet I believe it can be achieved by adding DataWindow.NET as an third party add-on in Visual studio. Thanks,-- "Mark As Answer" if my reply helped you -- Have contaced Sybase support and got good resources out lined below. I'd start with this: http://powerbuilder.s...

Datawindow.Net in ASP.Net
It is a Power builder to ASP.Net migration project. As per my analysis, the PBL should be mapped to the datawindow.net control to get the functionality of the existing PB datawindow and can convert the PB code to .net code. Please correct me if i'm wrong. I would like to know whether we can use datawindow.net control without PBL just like datagrid. In datagrid we could bind the dataset as a datasource and populate the records. Is this possible using datawindow.net? Datawindow is nothing but it stores queries/stored proecedures. Incase i want to change the queries after mi...

How do I deploy ASP.NET that have datawindow.net ?
I have been ask many question but never have response. T_T I follow the programmer's guide and use automatic tools to generate .MSI installer. for copying the dll to the server. i did that. and restart the server. when i browse the web, its a good think no error is prompted (like before i install the .MSI). but instead, now its loading forever. just like its loading something that is so big. i wait for 30min. yet nothing happen. what is the problem actually ? thank you, folks. ...

DataWindow.NET not on ASP.NET web site
On the ASP.NET web site, there is a Control Gallery in the Resources section of the site. DataWindow.NET should be listed there! Thanks for bringing this to our attention Bob. -- John Strano Sybase Technology Evangelist <Bob Bowles> wrote in message news:45369821.492e.1681692777@sybase.com... > On the ASP.NET web site, there is a Control Gallery in the > Resources section of the site. DataWindow.NET should be > listed there! ...

Datawindow .Net and Web Matrix ASP.Net
Can I use Datawindow.NET with Microsoft WebMatrix instead of VS.Net? DataWindow .NET 1.0 does not support WebForms applications. Version 1.5 which should be available in Beta by the end of this month should work with WebMatrix. We'll have to make sure we test that platform. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs DataWindow.NET code examples available on CodeXchange: http://datawindownet.codexchange.sybase.com On 3 Nov 2004 17:42:43 -0800, Robert A wrote: >Can I use Datawindow.NET with Microsoft WebMatrix instead of >VS.Net...

Get the ASP.NET Control as an ASP.NET control not the HTML
 Let's say that I have a TextBox control. TextBox t = new TextBox(); Now, when I do t.RenderControl(htw); I get the text that is after the the textbox is rendered. So, I get the following: <input type="text" />But, how can I get the following text: <asp:TextBox id="ct1" /> See the difference! :)  Giddi up! Hey, What do you mean?  A server control always render as an HTML control in its final browser state.  That is what it is supposed to do...  <asp:TextBox is that way in ASPX only, but always <input type="text&q...

how to know rss url of asp.net like ASP.NET News,ASP.NET team Weblogs,ASP.NET Article of the Day
 Hai All,            how to know rss url of asp.net site like ASP.NET News,ASP.NET team Weblogs,ASP.NET Article of the Day ?          please tell me tool or any other idea for finding rss url any website like Google News,MSN News like that.          please help me.  thanks&regards,Pankaj Kumar Singh   You can do that by adding a link tag with type="application/rss+xml" , For example , www.asp.net have something like that in the page declaration : <link rel="alter...

ado.net or/and datawindow.net
Hi, Can datawindow.net work with Sybase's ado.net or are they not compatible with each other. We have two separate groups of developers, one group develops web apps using ASE as the back end for the data, so they use a combination of Visual Studio ..NET and Sybase's ado.net to do their work. We have another group that develops client/server apps using Powerbuilder, but since 80% of their work is in writting reports using Powerbuilder, I was wondering if they could use a combination of datawindow.net and ado.net to put make these reports available on the web through ...

DataWindow.Net a nominee for Best .NET Libraries / Controls
http://sys-con.com/dotnet/readerschoice2004/ Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.teamsybase.com TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs Two 3rd party books on developing with PowerBuilder http://www.pb9books.com?source=newsgroups Need code sample? Check out CodeXchange: http://www.codexchange.sybase.com Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - Francis of Assisi http://www.needhim.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- NOTE: If you are using Google to post messages to the newsgroups, you will *no...

difference between asp.net server controls and asp.net mobile controls
what is the difference between the <asp:textbox>control and  <asp:textbox> which is being enclosed in between <devicespecific>  http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/yz7d0feb.aspxVikram www.vikramlakhotia.comPlease mark the answer if it helped you Am askin about the controls that are enclosed in between <devicespecific>.When v use those controls what is the difference between a normal web application and a mobile application...

ASP.Net Calendar Control (ASP.NET)
 I have an calendar control in which I want to show content on each day of the week. The content is being pulled from the sql DB.   My question is how do I pull data from a database dynamically... I would like for the calender control to read content from the database such as  number 1 repersent January the first month and other number 1 represent day one and so on...  this content should read from the database. The database will have the number of months and date for each month.  I don't want to create 365 if statements to cover the full year.  ...

From asp to asp.net
Hi, I'm trying to convert to asp.net but I cant find any examples which would do the same as I am doing in asp I've played around with the repeater control, but you cant seem to do anything with the values other than display them. I want to check what the value is then change it to something else. Heres my asp code:It basically loops round an array, but also gets the datetime of the next value in the array to work out the time difference. ---------------------------------------------- intUserId = request.QueryString("userId")  strSQL = "SELECT pl_scriptna...

Difference between ASP.net with VB.net and Asp.net with C#
Can any one suggest me some links which will help me to get the differences between using "ASP.net with VB.net" and "Asp.net with C#" More precisely to say, it should be the differences between VB.NET and C# language. Article : Complete Comparisons for VB.NET and C# [codeproject]Hope it helps..Alvin ChooiMicrosoft ASP.NET™ Enthusiast v1.1 / v2.0, Malaysia Blog : http://alvinzc.blogspot.com it is correct that there is a difference but in general.... The difference is behind the code syntax and in general we say add sime-colon for each line and bracec instead of Begin and End ... for VB co...

AJAX control toolkit controls content overlapping ASP.NET control in ASP.NET 2.0
I am using AJAX' Calendarextender control & Autocomplete extender controls with textboxes on my ASP.NET 2 form in VB 2005. I am placing those AJAX controls on a FORMVIEW. Below the 2 AJAX controls, lies a ASP.NET dropdownlist.The  Calendarextender control & Autocomplete extender works perfectly.But, I noticed that whenever the Calendarextender control or Autocomplete extender POPS up its contents, they get partially hidden by the ASP DDL which lies below. Why is this happening ?Thanks,Alex    Make sure your tags match.. could you post your code as well pleas...

Web resources about - Datawindow.NET control on ASP.NET Webform - sybase.datawindow.net

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo