Datawindow.NET control on ASP.NET Webform

Hi,

I am new to power Builder and power script. I like to
request for information on how can I import DataWindow.NET
control from power builder Tool into  a Visual Studio 2008
as a Add-On to build/Develop a web application.

your help and insight is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
0
Raju
7/4/2008 2:16:58 PM
📁 sybase.datawindow.net
📃 2302 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1003 Views

Hi,

I am new to power Builder and power script. I like to
request for information on how can I use imported
DataWindow.NET control from power builder Tool into  a
Visual Studio 2008 as a Add-On to build/Develop a web
application.

Like to know the feasibility of using it on a web form and
customising it.

your help and insight is highly appreciated.

 Thanks,
0
NET