DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET #2

It is possible to use DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET?
When
I create a Smart Device Application project for Visual C#, I
can't
see the Datawindow .NET controls (DW control,
Datastore,...).
0
nagyj
1/31/2005 12:01:10 PM
📁 sybase.datawindow.net
📃 2302 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1100 Views

No, it is not possible.  DW .NET has an unmanaged code layer that is
not applicable to CE .NET.
On 31 Jan 2005 04:01:10 -0800, nagyj wrote:
>It is possible to use DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET?
>When
>I create a Smart Device Application project for Visual C#, I
>can't
>see the Datawindow .NET controls (DW control,
>Datastore,...).
0
Jim
1/31/2005 2:45:45 PM
Checkout Sybase's handheld development tool PocketBuilder:
http://www.sybase.com/products/developmentintegration/pocketbuilder
Also check out the newsgroup:  sybase.public.pocketpowerbuilder
Doug Porter
DailyAccess Corporation
<nagyj> wrote in message news:41fe1e02.3b73.1681692777@sybase.com...
> It is possible to use DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET?
> When
> I create a Smart Device Application project for Visual C#, I
> can't
> see the Datawindow .NET controls (DW control,
> Datastore,...).

0
Doug