CD Key for DataWindow.NET 2.0 and PowerBuilder Evaluation

Hello,

I want to try out DataWindow.NET 2.0 and PowerBuilder 10.5.
I've downloaded the evaluation packages of both, but i
cannot find the necessary CD Key for the installation.

Does anybody knows where I can get/find it?

Thanks
Tobias
0
Tobias

The registration key is displayed under the download links.

Here it is: 3899240398911652

Regards,
Dave Fish
Sybase

On 13 Apr 2006 10:44:47 -0700, Tobias wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I want to try out DataWindow.NET 2.0 and PowerBuilder 10.5.
>I've downloaded the evaluation packages of both, but i
>cannot find the necessary CD Key for the installation.
>
>Does anybody knows where I can get/find it?
>
>Thanks
>Tobias

0
dfish

Lines Display Limit DDDW ASP.Net 2.0 & Datawindow.Net 2.0
I have a simple data entry form in ASP.net. The form has two dddw. One points at a file with about 200 records to choose from. When you view the form on a Web page and pull down the DDDW, it runs past the end of the page. The scroll bar in the Browser shows up on the side, but when you attempt to scroll the browser, the DDDW field looses focus and the list collapses. I limited the DDDW to 10 lines, but that appears to be being ignored. I have all of the features turned on or True, except display only in the Behavior group. This problem, really makes the Datawindow unusable. I ...

DataWindow .NET 2.0 (evaluation)
the install fails: unable to find the setup.inx file. this is a try&buy download. i searched for the setup.inx file and it is not in the folder the download created. local folder: C:\FTPArea\Sybase\DataWindow.Net\DW2Eval\DataWindow.Net\ thanks MArk 505.661.2229 markm@lanb.com There should be a setup.exe file in the DW2Eval directory. That's the one you need to run. It looks like you're trying to run the one from one of the sub-product folders. On 10 Aug 2007 14:44:37 -0700, markm@lanb.com wrote: >the install fails: unable to find the setup.inx file. ...

datawindow .net 2.0 #2
When is Datawindow 2.0 going to be released? I am looking for the drop down calendar functionality. You have it now. Just check the property Drop-down Calendar in the edit tab when you define editmask to a date column . Yossi Dallal "Tim Courtney" <tim@crcorp.com> wrote in message news:42d82092$1@forums-2-dub... > When is Datawindow 2.0 going to be released? I am looking for the drop > down calendar functionality. > Yossi Dallal wrote: > You have it now. Just check the property Drop-down Calendar > in the edit tab when you def...

Is DataWindow 2.5 in Dw.Net is same as DataWindow in PB11.2
Hi there , Can anybody confirm the said subject is a valid statement ? Dw.Net2.5 = PB11.2.DataWindow ???? How about the future enhancements which are planned for PB11.5 and future releases of PB... Will it not always be in the same codestreamline ? Regards , Van I mean how will be co-relate the three products from Sybase 1) DataWindow.Net 2.5 for Visual Studio 2008 2) PocketPowerBuilder Datawindows 3) PowerBuilder11.2 and Powerbuilder1x.x Datawindows All everthing is remain the same in all the above three products as far as Datawindow properties / events /...

[ASP.Net 2.0]
I'm starting to chage a site to ASP.Net 2.0.  I have a couple of 1.1 DataGrids that I wasn't planning to change over for a while while I learned the new controls.ASP.Net 2.0 doesn't display the (cell) borders of the version 1.1 DataGrids.Is there away to get the borders to display?Thanks,Tinker  T. R. Tinker: ASP.Net 2.0 doesn't display the (cell) borders of the version 1.1 DataGrids. do u mean the designer doesnt display it  or its not displayed in the browser ? i think the New Designer doesnt display the styles and maybe its not displayed until...

Vb.net code in asp.net 2.0: works on hosts win 2003asp.net 2.0 server, crashes on xp asp.net offline workstation
Hi All  Can anyone tell me whats wrong with this code ?  Dim WeeklyRentalMinT as double = txtminrent.text  I 've been using code similar or identical to that since I started experimenting with ASP 3.0 in 2004 its worked every time, yet I now wonder if it contributed to slowing down my apps, we'll the code works on my host server, it worked on my pc when it was running asp.net 1.1, but now that i've upgraaded to asp.net 2.0, i get an error "[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]"  How would you read input from a form tex...

ASP.NET 2.0 AND .NET 2.0
I have a web app that I built using VS.net 2003 and ASP.net 1.1 I would like to start developing my app with ASP.net 2.0. What do I need to do to convert it and will VS.net 2003 support ASP.net 2.0 and .Net 2.0? Thank you for any information on this,Thank youJackxxx Hello. I think that you want have many problems converting from 1.1 to 2.0. Take a look here:http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/whidbey/beta2update.aspx I think that besides changing the aspx directive, everythin should work ok (tough i still haven't migrated any web site to version 2 of the platform). Regarding VS 2003...

DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET #2
It is possible to use DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET? When I create a Smart Device Application project for Visual C#, I can't see the Datawindow .NET controls (DW control, Datastore,...). No, it is not possible. DW .NET has an unmanaged code layer that is not applicable to CE .NET. On 31 Jan 2005 04:01:10 -0800, nagyj wrote: >It is possible to use DataWindow .NET for Windows CE .NET? >When >I create a Smart Device Application project for Visual C#, I >can't >see the Datawindow .NET controls (DW control, >Datastore,...). Checkout Sybase'...

Datawindow .NET 2.0
In regards to the previous question about Datawindow .NET support in Visual Studio 2005 Beta. Will Datawindow .NET 1.5 users be required to upgrade to version 2.0 in order to use it in VS 2005? ...

DataWindow .NET 2.0 Beta 2 Software Now Available
http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1038007&title=AnchoredAd&content_id_display=1038152&navId=46382&click=bannerad Happy Beta testing and Happy Holidays! Regards, Dave Fish Sybase Hi, I recently registered to the DataWindow.Net 2.0 beta program. I have some issues to send. Is there a newsgroup ore something for this? Regards TJ "Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> wrote in message news:43aacf6f.87793343@forums.sybase.com... > http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1038007&title=AnchoredAd&content_id_display=1038152&am...

DataWindow .NET 2.0 Beta 2 Software Now Available
http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1038007&title=AnchoredAd&content_id_display=1038152&navId=46382&click=bannerad Happy Beta testing and Happy Holidays! Regards, Dave Fish Sybase ...

Web resources about - CD Key for DataWindow.NET 2.0 and PowerBuilder Evaluation - sybase.datawindow.net

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles