Any news on Datawindow .NET 2.5?

Does anyone know the scheduled release date for DW.NET 2.5?

0
Bart

Beta testing hasn't started yet. Last I heard is that it will start December
1st.

No idea when it will be GA.

"Bart" <bart@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:45083f79$1@forums-1-dub...
> Does anyone know the scheduled release date for DW.NET 2.5?

0
ith
9/14/2006 2:48:48 PM
DataWindow .NET 2.5 GA is slated for April.

--

John Strano
Sybase Technology Evangelist

"ith" <ith@nospam.com> wrote in message news:45096bd0@forums-1-dub...
> Beta testing hasn't started yet. Last I heard is that it will start
December
> 1st.
>
> No idea when it will be GA.
>
> "Bart" <bart@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:45083f79$1@forums-1-dub...
> > Does anyone know the scheduled release date for DW.NET 2.5?

0
John

Web resources about - Any news on Datawindow .NET 2.5? - sybase.datawindow.net

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo