Problem Client 12.5.2 ODBC connecting to multiple databases

ASE Multi-server environment.

We connect to the catalog, call a stored procedure (sp_1)
there to
determine which customer database the requested account
resides
on, then this proc calls a stored procedure (another sp
called sp_1)
on the target customer database to retrieve the required
data.

In the catalog sp_1 after determining which server and
database the account resides on we build up a string such as

@cmd = server.database..sp_1 'account123'

Then call exec (@cmd)

Using client 12.0 this works.

After upgrading to 12.5.2 we now get an error when calling
exec (@cmd).

The error indicates that the login to the customer database
failed.
(not the catalog)

The user id and password for the catalog and the 2 customer
databases is synchronised.

Any ideas on how to resolve this without creating separate
connections to the catalog and customer databases, thereby
increasing network round trips and extra resource on both
the client and the database server?
0
campbell

Hi -

On your connection string try adding this connection property "WA=4"

It might help to know what application you are using - look in the odbc
directory (where the driver installed) and look in the readme file - there
are a few other WA (WorkAround) switches that may be relevant to this
scenario.

If that is not working we would like to see the RIBO TDS traces.  RIBO is a
java based tool that will capture the tds (tabular data stream) protocol
packets and maybe by looking at this we could get a clue as to why this is
failing.  What is the error that you receive?  Also it looks like you are
using an ASE/CIS to connect to another ASE remotely?  or are you doing this
all on a local server (ASE)?

P V

<campbell> wrote in message news:41bd7b03.28c3.1681692777@sybase.com...
> ASE Multi-server environment.
>
> We connect to the catalog, call a stored procedure (sp_1)
> there to
> determine which customer database the requested account
> resides
> on, then this proc calls a stored procedure (another sp
> called sp_1)
> on the target customer database to retrieve the required
> data.
>
> In the catalog sp_1 after determining which server and
> database the account resides on we build up a string such as
>
> @cmd = server.database..sp_1 'account123'
>
> Then call exec (@cmd)
>
> Using client 12.0 this works.
>
> After upgrading to 12.5.2 we now get an error when calling
> exec (@cmd).
>
> The error indicates that the login to the customer database
> failed.
> (not the catalog)
>
> The user id and password for the catalog and the 2 customer
> databases is synchronised.
>
> Any ideas on how to resolve this without creating separate
> connections to the catalog and customer databases, thereby
> increasing network round trips and extra resource on both
> the client and the database server?

0
Paul

tried WA=4, WA=25 and WA=29 - but no luck there.
also workarounds2=128 - again no luck.

Even tried WA with all bits set and WA2 with all bits set.

The error message we get is

-2147467259 [DataDirect][ODBC Sybase Wire Protocol
driver][SQL Server]Login to site 'SRVCUST1' failed.

SRVCUST1 is the target server that the sp_1 on the catalog
server
makes a call to

e.g. exec SRVCUST1.custdb..sp_1 'account123'

All this happens on a single server with 3 sybase instances.
1 Catalog and 2 Customer

> Hi -
>
> On your connection string try adding this connection
> property "WA=4"
>
> It might help to know what application you are using -
> look in the odbc directory (where the driver installed)
> and look in the readme file - there are a few other WA
> (WorkAround) switches that may be relevant to this
> scenario.
>
> If that is not working we would like to see the RIBO TDS
> traces.  RIBO is a java based tool that will capture the
> tds (tabular data stream) protocol packets and maybe by
> looking at this we could get a clue as to why this is
> failing.  What is the error that you receive?  Also it
> looks like you are using an ASE/CIS to connect to another
> ASE remotely?  or are you doing this all on a local server
> (ASE)?
>
> P V
>
> <campbell> wrote in message
> > news:41bd7b03.28c3.1681692777@sybase.com... ASE
> Multi-server environment. >
> > We connect to the catalog, call a stored procedure
> > (sp_1) there to
> > determine which customer database the requested account
> > resides
> > on, then this proc calls a stored procedure (another sp
> > called sp_1)
> > on the target customer database to retrieve the required
> > data.
> >
> > In the catalog sp_1 after determining which server and
> > database the account resides on we build up a string
> such as >
> > @cmd = server.database..sp_1 'account123'
> >
> > Then call exec (@cmd)
> >
> > Using client 12.0 this works.
> >
> > After upgrading to 12.5.2 we now get an error when
> > calling exec (@cmd).
> >
> > The error indicates that the login to the customer
> > database failed.
> > (not the catalog)
> >
> > The user id and password for the catalog and the 2
> > customer databases is synchronised.
> >
> > Any ideas on how to resolve this without creating
> > separate connections to the catalog and customer
> > databases, thereby increasing network round trips and
> > extra resource on both the client and the database
> server?

0
campbell
12/14/2004 4:16:22 PM
Native error 7221

[DataDirect][ODBC Sybase Wire Protocol
driver][SQL Server]Login to site 'SRVCUST1' failed.

> Hi,
>
> tried WA=4, WA=25 and WA=29 - but no luck there.
> also workarounds2=128 - again no luck.
>
> Even tried WA with all bits set and WA2 with all bits set.
>
> The error message we get is
>
> -2147467259 [DataDirect][ODBC Sybase Wire Protocol
> driver][SQL Server]Login to site 'SRVCUST1' failed.
>
> SRVCUST1 is the target server that the sp_1 on the catalog
> server
> makes a call to
>
> e.g. exec SRVCUST1.custdb..sp_1 'account123'
>
> All this happens on a single server with 3 sybase
> instances. 1 Catalog and 2 Customer
>
> > Hi -
> >
> > On your connection string try adding this connection
> > property "WA=4"
> >
> > It might help to know what application you are using -
> > look in the odbc directory (where the driver installed)
> > and look in the readme file - there are a few other WA
> > (WorkAround) switches that may be relevant to this
> > scenario.
> >
> > If that is not working we would like to see the RIBO TDS
> > traces.  RIBO is a java based tool that will capture the
> > tds (tabular data stream) protocol packets and maybe by
> > looking at this we could get a clue as to why this is
> > failing.  What is the error that you receive?  Also it
> > looks like you are using an ASE/CIS to connect to
> > another ASE remotely?  or are you doing this all on a
> > local server (ASE)?
> >
> > P V
> >
> > <campbell> wrote in message
> > > news:41bd7b03.28c3.1681692777@sybase.com... ASE
> > Multi-server environment. >
> > > We connect to the catalog, call a stored procedure
> > > (sp_1) there to
> > > determine which customer database the requested
> > > account resides
> > > on, then this proc calls a stored procedure (another
> > > sp called sp_1)
> > > on the target customer database to retrieve the
> > > required data.
> > >
> > > In the catalog sp_1 after determining which server and
> > > database the account resides on we build up a string
> > such as >
> > > @cmd = server.database..sp_1 'account123'
> > >
> > > Then call exec (@cmd)
> > >
> > > Using client 12.0 this works.
> > >
> > > After upgrading to 12.5.2 we now get an error when
> > > calling exec (@cmd).
> > >
> > > The error indicates that the login to the customer
> > > database failed.
> > > (not the catalog)
> > >
> > > The user id and password for the catalog and the 2
> > > customer databases is synchronised.
> > >
> > > Any ideas on how to resolve this without creating
> > > separate connections to the catalog and customer
> > > databases, thereby increasing network round trips and
> > > extra resource on both the client and the database
> > server?

0
campbell
12/15/2004 1:27:25 PM
Hi Campbell,

OK so this is the remote connection to other servers.  How is this setup on
the catalog server?
I notice that it works with ODBC 12.0.  You should try EBF 11581, a ctlib
version of the 12.5 odbc driver,
used specifically for problems where the upgrade loses some functionality.

At this point you can try to get a TDS trace between the 2 ASEs where the
communication is failing.  I suspect
that some login value is being passes incorrectly but can't tell from what
we have.  You should log a technical support case with Sybase Tech
Support to have this investigated further.

I tried something like this and it seems to work - what exact version of the
driver are you using?  Are you still using the ctlib version?

The problem may also be more related to upgrading the ASE stuff.  You may
need to get all your version lined out and then try some testing with the
same call using ISQL to catalog server then issue the command that will
access the customer server.  This should all work.  ALso check to see
if your setting are the same on the ASE configuration for the CIS (Component
Integration Services)

I was not sure if it was just the Open CLient that was upgraded or the ODBC
Driver or both or maybe it was the ASE.

pv

<campbell> wrote in message news:41c03bb8.6998.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Native error 7221
>
> [DataDirect][ODBC Sybase Wire Protocol
> driver][SQL Server]Login to site 'SRVCUST1' failed.
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > tried WA=4, WA=25 and WA=29 - but no luck there.
> > also workarounds2=128 - again no luck.
> >
> > Even tried WA with all bits set and WA2 with all bits set.
> >
> > The error message we get is
> >
> > -2147467259 [DataDirect][ODBC Sybase Wire Protocol
> > driver][SQL Server]Login to site 'SRVCUST1' failed.
> >
> > SRVCUST1 is the target server that the sp_1 on the catalog
> > server
> > makes a call to
> >
> > e.g. exec SRVCUST1.custdb..sp_1 'account123'
> >
> > All this happens on a single server with 3 sybase
> > instances. 1 Catalog and 2 Customer
> >
> > > Hi -
> > >
> > > On your connection string try adding this connection
> > > property "WA=4"
> > >
> > > It might help to know what application you are using -
> > > look in the odbc directory (where the driver installed)
> > > and look in the readme file - there are a few other WA
> > > (WorkAround) switches that may be relevant to this
> > > scenario.
> > >
> > > If that is not working we would like to see the RIBO TDS
> > > traces.  RIBO is a java based tool that will capture the
> > > tds (tabular data stream) protocol packets and maybe by
> > > looking at this we could get a clue as to why this is
> > > failing.  What is the error that you receive?  Also it
> > > looks like you are using an ASE/CIS to connect to
> > > another ASE remotely?  or are you doing this all on a
> > > local server (ASE)?
> > >
> > > P V

> > > Multi-server environment. >

> > > such as >

> > > server?

0
Paul

ODBC Driver
SYODASE.dll March 24 2004 version is 4.20.00.67

Works fine if I use iSQL.

I upgraded using the pcclient_1252.zip downloaded from
Sybase.com

And selected these options

Connectivity | Open Client | Common ctlib
Connectivity | Open Client | Common dblib
ASE Data Providers | ODBC
ASE Data Providers | OLEDB
ASE Data Providers | ADO.NET
Language Modules
JConnect 5.5
JConnect 6.0
Shared

I expect to get EBF 11581 some time today.

Thanks,
Campbell

> Hi Campbell,
>
> OK so this is the remote connection to other servers.  How
> is this setup on the catalog server?
> I notice that it works with ODBC 12.0.  You should try EBF
> 11581, a ctlib version of the 12.5 odbc driver,
> used specifically for problems where the upgrade loses
> some functionality.
>
> At this point you can try to get a TDS trace between the 2
> ASEs where the communication is failing.  I suspect
> that some login value is being passes incorrectly but
> can't tell from what we have.  You should log a technical
> support case with Sybase Tech Support to have this
> investigated further.
>
> I tried something like this and it seems to work - what
> exact version of the driver are you using?  Are you still
> using the ctlib version?
>
> The problem may also be more related to upgrading the ASE
> stuff.  You may need to get all your version lined out and
> then try some testing with the same call using ISQL to
> catalog server then issue the command that will access the
> customer server.  This should all work.  ALso check to see
> if your setting are the same on the ASE configuration for
> the CIS (Component Integration Services)
>
> I was not sure if it was just the Open CLient that was
> upgraded or the ODBC Driver or both or maybe it was the
> ASE.
>
> pv
>
> <campbell> wrote in message
> > news:41c03bb8.6998.1681692777@sybase.com... Native error
> 7221 >
> > [DataDirect][ODBC Sybase Wire Protocol
> > driver][SQL Server]Login to site 'SRVCUST1' failed.
> >

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > tried WA=4, WA=25 and WA=29 - but no luck there.
> > > also workarounds2=128 - again no luck.
> > >
> > > Even tried WA with all bits set and WA2 with all bits
> > set. >
> > > The error message we get is
> > >
> > > -2147467259 [DataDirect][ODBC Sybase Wire Protocol
> > > driver][SQL Server]Login to site 'SRVCUST1' failed.
> > >
> > > SRVCUST1 is the target server that the sp_1 on the
> > > catalog server
> > > makes a call to
> > >
> > > e.g. exec SRVCUST1.custdb..sp_1 'account123'
> > >
> > > All this happens on a single server with 3 sybase
> > > instances. 1 Catalog and 2 Customer

0
campbell
12/16/2004 9:56:32 AM
HI Campbell,

If possible also try EBF 12217, 5.00.0053 of the same ODBC driver.  If you
still have problems with the driver you should log a Technical Support case
with Sybase so this can be investigated further.  I am not sure why ISQL
would work, but you have seen it - usually the login faliure means something
not setup properly between the 2 servers, but an ISQL test indicates this to
be not the case.  At any rate  this warrants a look at by Tech Supt.

PV

<campbell> wrote in message news:41c15bd0.6998.1681692777@sybase.com...
> Hi,
>
> ODBC Driver
> SYODASE.dll March 24 2004 version is 4.20.00.67
>
> Works fine if I use iSQL.
>
> I upgraded using the pcclient_1252.zip downloaded from
> Sybase.com
>
> And selected these options
>
> Connectivity | Open Client | Common ctlib
> Connectivity | Open Client | Common dblib
> ASE Data Providers | ODBC
> ASE Data Providers | OLEDB
> ASE Data Providers | ADO.NET
> Language Modules
> JConnect 5.5
> JConnect 6.0
> Shared
>
> I expect to get EBF 11581 some time today.
>
> Thanks,
> Campbell
>
> > Hi Campbell,
> >
> > OK so this is the remote connection to other servers.  How
> > is this setup on the catalog server?
> > I notice that it works with ODBC 12.0.  You should try EBF
> > 11581, a ctlib version of the 12.5 odbc driver,
> > used specifically for problems where the upgrade loses
> > some functionality.
> >
> > At this point you can try to get a TDS trace between the 2
> > ASEs where the communication is failing.  I suspect
> > that some login value is being passes incorrectly but
> > can't tell from what we have.  You should log a technical
> > support case with Sybase Tech Support to have this
> > investigated further.
> >
> > I tried something like this and it seems to work - what
> > exact version of the driver are you using?  Are you still
> > using the ctlib version?
> >
> > The problem may also be more related to upgrading the ASE
> > stuff.  You may need to get all your version lined out and
> > then try some testing with the same call using ISQL to
> > catalog server then issue the command that will access the
> > customer server.  This should all work.  ALso check to see
> > if your setting are the same on the ASE configuration for
> > the CIS (Component Integration Services)
> >
> > I was not sure if it was just the Open CLient that was
> > upgraded or the ODBC Driver or both or maybe it was the
> > ASE.
> >
> > pv
> >
> > <campbell> wrote in message
> > > news:41c03bb8.6998.1681692777@sybase.com... Native error
> > 7221 >
> > > [DataDirect][ODBC Sybase Wire Protocol
> > > driver][SQL Server]Login to site 'SRVCUST1' failed.

> > > set. >

0
Paul
 wrote in message
<41c15bd0.6998.1681692777@sybase.com>

> Hi,
>
> ODBC Driver
> SYODASE.dll March 24 2004 version is 4.20.00.67
>
> Works fine if I use iSQL.
>
> I upgraded using the pcclient_1252.zip downloaded from
> Sybase.com
>
> And selected these options
>
> Connectivity | Open Client | Common ctlib
> Connectivity | Open Client | Common dblib
> ASE Data Providers | ODBC
> ASE Data Providers | OLEDB
> ASE Data Providers | ADO.NET
> Language Modules
> JConnect 5.5
> JConnect 6.0
> Shared
>
> I expect to get EBF 11581 some time today.
>
> Thanks,
> Campbell
>
> > Hi Campbell,
> >
> > OK so this is the remote connection to other servers.  How
> > is this setup on the catalog server?
> > I notice that it works with ODBC 12.0.  You should try EBF
> > 11581, a ctlib version of the 12.5 odbc driver,
> > used specifically for problems where the upgrade loses
> > some functionality.
> >
> > At this point you can try to get a TDS trace between the 2
> > ASEs where the communication is failing.  I suspect
> > that some login value is being passes incorrectly but
> > can't tell from what we have.  You should log a technical
> > support case with Sybase Tech Support to have this
> > investigated further.
> >
> > I tried something like this and it seems to work - what
> > exact version of the driver are you using?  Are you still
> > using the ctlib version?
> >
> > The problem may also be more related to upgrading the ASE
> > stuff.  You may need to get all your version lined out and
> > then try some testing with the same call using ISQL to
> > catalog server then issue the command that will access the
> > customer server.  This should all work.  ALso check to see
> > if your setting are the same on the ASE configuration for
> > the CIS (Component Integration Services)
> >
> > I was not sure if it was just the Open CLient that was
> > upgraded or the ODBC Driver or both or maybe it was the
> > ASE.
> >
> > pv
> >
> > <campbell> wrote in message
> > > news:41c03bb8.6998.1681692777@sybase.com... Native error
> > 7221 >
> > > [DataDirect][ODBC Sybase Wire Protocol
> > > driver][SQL Server]Login to site 'SRVCUST1' failed.

> > > set. >

You could also look at alternative SYBASE ASE 12.x Driver sources at
no risk. Simply visit:
Single Tier Drivers (these are TDS wire protocol based and connect
directly to Sybase) - http://uda.openlinksw.com/odbc/st/odbc-sybase-
st/ .
Multi Tier Drivers (these are highly secure and configurable drivers
that are equipped with a database independent communications layer) -
http://uda.openlinksw.com/odbc/mt/odbc-sybase-mt/ .

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen   Weblog: http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen
OpenLink Software        Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Universal Integration Middleware Providers.
0
Kingsley

Problem : VB 6 ADO-application connection with ODBC driver 3.11 (or 3.60) to ASE 11.9.2 needs multiple connections
Hello, we are running Visual Basic applications (VB 6) which use ADO and Sybase ODBC driver 3.11 (or 3.60) to connect to ASE 11.9.2. We configured the 'select method' to be direct. This configuration results in login/logouts to the database for every single select statement. Has anybody else encountered this problem and knows how to fix it ? I know that configuring cursor select method solves the problem. But then every statement is executed as an server cursor, which is much slower then a standard select. I think the prolem has something to with the interface between AD...

Problem connecting to ASE 12.5 using ODBC
When connecting to ASE 12.5 using the 12.5 ODBC driver (on Windows XP) I am unable to connect and receive a blank message in the warning dialog that appears. I believe it is initially connecting to the server becuase if the password or user id is incorrect I an error message is displaye din the dialog. Hi - What application and what connection string? Could you post some sample of this? paul <Adam> wrote in message news:408e2a83.2e1b.1681692777@sybase.com... > When connecting to ASE 12.5 using the 12.5 ODBC driver (on > Windows XP) I am unable to connect and rece...

ODBC connectivity on ASE 12.5.1 #2
Hi, i have successfully installed the Adaptive Server Enterprise on the Win 2000 server and the client on Win 2000 also. But i cant find any ODBC driver for ASE on the Control Panel > Administrator Tools > Data Sources (ODBC). Pls advise. Ang Chee, I do not think this is anything to do with your installation. You can manuall configure shortcut to odbc under Adminstrative Services or use RUN command odbcad32.exe. For my curiosity, why do you need odbc to connect from Sybase client to Sybase Server? You can use DSEDIT and create an INI file entry. Rao/.. "Ang C...

ODBC 12 with Direct Connect 12.5
We are using Open Client 12.0 with the 12.0 ODBC driver on the desktop to connect to the Direct Connect for OS/390 version 12.0 using Sunlink SNA. The application uses RDO as a middle layer between it and the ODBC driver. This works fine. I installed DC for 390 V12.5 using TCP/IP for mainframe access. Some applications began failing in the RDO layer. The first connection works but later ones fail. We rolled back to DC 12.0. We are planning to recode and replace RDO with ADO, but is there something we can do with the ODBC driver or the gateway to resolve this? Hello Ed, ...

Porblem to access multiple databases during on connection with open client 12.5
After upgrading open client from 12.0 to 12.5, one VB application is unable to switch between databases during one connection. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Porblem to access multiple databases during on connection with open client 12.5
After upgrading open client from 12.0 to 12.5, one VB application is unable to switch between databases during one connection. Any ideas? Thanks The error message is as follows: Run-time error '-2147217887 (80040e21)': Provider does not support the property. The connection string is as follows: DRIVER={Sybase ASE ODBC Driver};SRVR=SERVERNAME;UID=UID;PWD=PWD;NetworkAddress=IPADDRESS Thanks "liy" <li_yuping@bls.gov> wrote in message news:419b9dce$1@forums-1-dub... > After upgrading open client from 12.0 to 12.5, one VB application is un...

SQLAnywhere 5.5 Multi-ODBC Connection Problem
Hi, I have been having a problem establishing two ODBC connections with an SQL Anywhere database. I have one connection being made to the datbase from ClearQuest. I also have a custom written ASP script that connects to this same database. If I am logged in through ClearQuest Web Service and try to run my ASP script, I get an "Unable to connect to database server. Specified database not found" error from my ASP script. However, if I am not logged in on the ClearQeust Web Service, and I run my ASP script, it runs fine. Then if I try to log into the Clear Quest Web Ser...

Security problem with 5.5.02/ODBC connection
I am using version 5.5.02 Build #1495. When I login into SQL Anywhere as a user that has only "SELECT" rights with ODBC I can use the following functions to update and insert rows: SQLSetPos(hstmt, 1, SQL_UPDATED, SQL_LOCK_NO_CHANGE); SQLSetPos(hstmt, 1, SQL_ADD, SQL_LOCK_NO_CHANGE); They shouldn't work when I only have SELECT rights!!!!! When I use SQLExecDirect("UPDATE DBA.mytable SET column1 = ? WHERE column2 = ? AND table_ID = ?"); the function fails as excepted. Has anyone else had this problem? is there a bug fix? Hi Wally, We have repr...

Mac OS X Intel SQL Anywhere 12.0 ODBC client connection problems
Hi, I have two client connection problems using 12.0.0 (evaluation). My two Macs are set up as follows: Mac OS X 10.5.8 Intel and Mac OS X 10.6.4 Intel, running a local server with entries in ~/Library/ODBC/odbc.ini and ~/Library/ODBC/odbcinst.ini. Problems: [1] my C++ client app is unable to connect to the DB when the app is linked with /usr/lib/libiodbc.dylib. SQLConnect() returns -1 and calling SQLError() returns a state of '' (empty string), a native error of -754, and an error message of '' (empty string). When I link my app with /Applications/SQLAnywh...

Problems with SQL Anywhere 5.5 and ODBC connections-HELP!!!!
Hi! Question from a SQL Anywhere 5.5 - newbie : I'm having a big problem with SQL Anywhere 5.5 and an ODBC connection. I'm able to connect to my database via ODBC but I'm not able to get any write access to it, e.g. updating or inserting records and so on. When I'm trying to update/insert something, I get an 'authentification failure' ... This happens in Delphi 4, in Access I can link to the tables of my SQL Anywhere DB, but it seems to be read-only. DB User permissions are ok, since I connect with the DBA account... I'm sitting here waiting fo...

Problem with ODBC connection #2
Hi, I have installed the ODBC drivers in one machine, and my application will use them to connect to a Sybase database located in other server. When the connection is established I get the following error: ...

ODBC Connection Problem #2
I'm using Sybase SQL Anywhere Studio Version 9 When I try to connect to my database I receive the following error: "Connection failed: Database server not found" I have tried several combinations of settings without any success. I can ping the server and log into the server without difficulty but cannot connect via ODBC. This is on a Windows 2003 server and trying to connect with a Windows NT 4 workstation. Any help is greatly appreciated. Joe wrote: > I'm using Sybase SQL Anywhere Studio Version 9 > When I try to connect to my database I receive ...

ODBC connection problem #2
i'm a freash man in this field. i get some problem about EAserver my enviroment: SUN SPARC Solaris 2.6 EAserver 3.5 Apache 1.3.12 I store my website in an ASA database, and physical Database is ORACLE. I get some data through JaguarCTS and little exactly from ORACLE through ODBC. my problem: i ping my connection cache(to oracle using oci8) is ok, but i can't get my data on html. if i use htmldw to retrieve data, i get error:: Retrieve Failed = -1 ***** and get Jaguar Error message: No such file or directory No such file or directory CdwHTMLRenderer::loadT...

Problem in connecting DataBase through ODBC
Hii, I am using DBase database throught Odbc in ASP.NET. But it gives following error                                                                                     &n...

Web resources about - Problem Client 12.5.2 ODBC connecting to multiple databases - sybase.connectivity.odbc

List of Nebraska Connecting Link, Spur, and Recreation Highways - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nebraska Connecting Link , Nebraska Spur , and Nebraska Recreation Road highways are a secondary part of the Nebraska highway system . They connect ...

Israeli Hotel U Coral Beach Club Eilat Has a Unique Way of Connecting Guests to Facebook
U Coral Beach Club Eilat, a hotel in Israel , is taking sharing vacation photos and checking in to the next level thanks to a collaboration between ...

Connecting 100 Million People in Africa
„Facebook for Business“ liefert dir aktuelle Nachrichten, Tipps und Best Practices für den Einsatz von Facebook zur Erreichung deiner Unternehmensziele: ...

What stops users from connecting with an app through Facebook?
... This equals 850 million users who connect with apps using Facebook at a 59 percent conversion rate. About 590 million users back out of connecting ...

Jewel Dots Puzzler - A Cool Connecting Dots Puzzle For Kids on the App Store on iTunes
Get Jewel Dots Puzzler - A Cool Connecting Dots Puzzle For Kids on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Connecting the community, my Twitter strategy, and American Airlines at DFW - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...
I thought, to commemorate this entry on connecting people, that I'd include a photo of an airplane from one of the busiest airports in the world ...

Connecting to Community Graduation YouTube 1080p - YouTube
(Sioux Falls, S.D.) Forty-six seniors have graduated from trying to find the power button to now being avid e-mail, Facebook, Pinterest and Tumblr ...