New TeamSybase Member: Kevin Sherlock

Please join me in welcoming Kevin Sherlock as a new member to TeamSybase.  Kevin has shown
a high level of technical prowess, a professional attitude and a willingness to assist
other Sybase customers.
--
Jim Egan [TeamSybase]
Senior Consultant

Welcome Kevin.
0
Atul_Sharma

NEW NEW NEW
hi I have a huge form to build on an asp.net page with multiple fields  that come from and also connect to (postback=true) 10 different tables{database is access for now } .which controls would be helpful please suggest. Also how about usign infopath to build forms and hosting it on iis is it feasible..please advice. Thanks in advance Environment: Visual studio 2005 ,iis webserver,ms access,Thanks to all the PROS who are helping other developers.. Hi, For ASP.NET 2.0 Hosting purpose I am currently using GoDaddy.com. And satisfied with the service.RegardsKuldeep Deokule&nbs...

ANN: New TeamSybase Member
Please join me in welcoming Jason Froebe as a new member to TeamSybase. Jason works with ASE, EP, Rep, OCS, ASA, SqlRemote, Jaguar and other products as well. Jason has a high level of technical expertise in these areas, and has been very willing to help others through his participation in these news forums. For more information on TeamSybase, go to http://teamsybase.com Welcome Jason! ...

Welcome New TeamSybase Members Berndt, Michael and Rob!
Please join me in congratulating Berndt Hamboeck, Michael Peppler and Rob Verschoor as the 3 newest members of TeamSybase! Berndt Michael and Rob are well known for helping the Sybase User Community by providing high quality answers on the Sybase Public Newsgroups - with Berndt helping out in the PowerBuilder, Pocket PowerBuilder and EAServer newsgroups, Michael assisting in the Adaptive Server Enterprise, Rep Server, OpenClient and OpenServer newsgroups and Rob supporting the Adaptive Server Enterprise and Replication Server newsgroups. Please go to http://teamsybase.com/mem...

Welcome New TeamSybase Members Berndt, Michael and Rob!
Please join me in congratulating Berndt Hamboeck, Michael Peppler and Rob Verschoor as the 3 newest members of TeamSybase! Berndt Michael and Rob are well known for helping the Sybase User Community by providing high quality answers on the Sybase Public Newsgroups - with Berndt helping out in the PowerBuilder, Pocket PowerBuilder and EAServer newsgroups, Michael assisting in the Adaptive Server Enterprise, Rep Server, OpenClient and OpenServer newsgroups and Rob supporting the Adaptive Server Enterprise and Replication Server newsgroups. Please go to http://teamsybase.com/mem...

New Compile of ASE-Products for LINUX new threadmodel
When will sybase engeneering will support the new thread model in linux ? glibc > 2.3.5 Regards Rainer rainer.schlichter@unix-db.org wrote: > When will sybase engeneering will support the new thread > model in linux ? > > glibc > 2.3.5 > > Regards > > Rainer A CR has been opened for this, and it's being worked on, but I wouldn't expect to see it until after the release of RHEL5 at the earliest. It will also most likely not be in the 12.x codeline, and only in the 15.x codeline. So, optimistically, I'd say not to expect anyth...

When adding new members to a group, the old members disappear
Groupwise 7. Address book groups are created. When modifying the group, the initial members disappear and the only names in the group are the new names. Happens with many users when modifying their address book group did you try to run a gwcheck? -- Cat NSC Volunteer Sysop > Groupwise 7. Address book groups are created. When modifying the > group, the initial members disappear and the only names in the group > are the new names. Happens with many users when modifying their > address book group > We've experienced this problem on our GW7 system, t...

New New New to SOAP..
I've looked around, apparently not well enough. I have an simple classic ASP example of a soap service i need to consume. However I need this to work in .net, and have failed had issues at every turn. Any help would be Great... Thanks, Dim sCid, iSid, sCinfo, sGuid sCid= "9.20.20.0.0" iSid= "2.2.2.0" 'below is a single string, added space before User so it could wrap sCinfo= "<CLIENTINFO><CLIENTID>TheClientIDRetrievedFromTheEndEnd User</CLIENTID><CLIENTVERSION>TheClientVersionRetrievedFromTheEndEnd User</CLIENTVERSION&g...

New Member
Just getting myself acquainted. Welcome Please mark post as answerObilit.com - Progressive Web MethodologiesMy Blog  Welcome to the forum!Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will all know you have been helped. ...

New Member here
Name: maceee_enn Email: coowelpicediaekatgawabdotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: New Member here Comments: I am a new member here and just wanted to say congratulations for your forum. I am watching it many months but this is my first post. I have learned really a lot from here. Keep up good work <a href=http://www.nflbettinglines.info/sports-betting-nfl.html>nfl betting lines</a> From URL: http://en-GB.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide ...

New member
Hello, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Marina Rodriguez Iglesias. I have been working for 15 years in Telefonica R & D, in information systems department, developing internal applications for our intranet and supporting internal clients. This is my first experience in a commercial product development and I'm very excited to become part of your community and participate in firefoxOS development. I'm sure we can learn a lot together and i'd like to be a productive community member. Best Regards, Marina ________________________________ Est...

New Member
Hi, I just wanted to say hello. Running Bugzilla on Linux Fedora Core 4 on a very underpowered box. We would like to have new bugs sent out to multiple users without having to add them thru CC every time. Is there some setting or mod for this? Regards Brian D. Thompson Canada Law Book A Division of The Cartwright Group Ltd. 905-713-4258 ...

NEW Member
Hello ...

New member
Hello all. I've been using SuSE for 5 years now. Never thought it would become one of linux greatest distribution, wow...you SuSE-team guys really did a great work. Finally, I have a chance to join. Please, welcome me as your new member. ;) -- mahapati ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Welcome Indeed. Enjoy;) -- Box: Linux 2.6.27.12-170.2.5 i686 | Fedora 10 | Gnome 2.24.2 | M2N4-SLI | AMD 64 X2 5200+ | nVidia 8500GT | 2GB RAM Lap: openSUSE 11.1 | Celeron 550 | (KDE4.2.0)"93" | Intel 965 GM | Lenovo R61e |...

New Member
Good Morning, I am a new member and have found this to be a very informative place. I have been in the IT business since 1982 but for the last 12 years I have worked for a state agency as a network manager, taking care of Novell networks. The thing is this job is highly compartimentalized. I only get to see and work on the parts that pertain to my job. I don't know the whole picture. This spot is opening my eyes to many of the things I believe I am missing in my work. Hope to be an asset to the group sometime. David In grc.securitynow David wrote: > Good Morning, ...

Web resources about - New TeamSybase Member: Kevin Sherlock - sybase.ase.general

Newsletter - Sybase Inc
switch to mobile view Worldwide [change] Argentina Australia Austria Belgium Brazil Canada China Czech Republic Denmark Finland France Germany ...

Community Forums/Newsgroups for Product Support, Tips, Technical Information & More - Sybase Inc
... Community Forums/Newsgroups provide you with specific product support, tips, techniques, solutions, technical information and more. Join TeamSybase ...