How to install ODBC Driver for Sybase ASE 12 on Windows 2000

Problem is installing the ODBC driver for Sybase ASE 12.0 on a Windows 2000
machine..  When the executable sybcsp.exe is run the following error occurs:

sybcsp.exe:Unable to locate libcomn.dll. the dynamic link library could not
be found in the specified path.

Any suggestions for a solution would be greatly appreciated.

0
mmccomma

Michael.McCommas@trw.com wrote...
> Problem is installing the ODBC driver for Sybase ASE 12.0 on a Windows 2000
> machine..  When the executable sybcsp.exe is run the following error occurs:
>
> sybcsp.exe:Unable to locate libcomn.dll. the dynamic link library could not
> be found in the specified path.
>
> Any suggestions for a solution would be greatly appreciated.

What is sybcsp.exe?  When is it being run?  Is it part of the install?  Are you able to
find the libcomn.dll on your machine or on the installation CD?
--
Jim Egan [TeamSybase]
Senior Consultant

Web resources about - How to install ODBC Driver for Sybase ASE 12 on Windows 2000 - sybase.ase.general

Facebook Asks Users To Install Messenger For Windows
Just days after officially rolling out Messenger for Windows , Facebook has begun prompting people to install the application. Some Facebook ...

New ways to reach the right people with mobile app install ads
Since we launched mobile app install ads six months ago, we have added several new features to improve the product for users and developers. ...

Facebook Director of Product Management Doug Purdy discusses Parse, Mobile App Install Ads
... discussed about mobile app discovery difficulties faced by developers. He discussed how developers can use the platform to drive app installations ...

Perth shopping centre installs WA's biggest solar power system
A thousand solar panels saves $20,000 a month.

Wattway will install 600 miles of solar roads in France
Filed under: Green , Plants/Manufacturing , Europe , Solar France's Colas says each kilometer along the "Wattway" can power 5,000 homes.

Extensify lets you install tweaks on your iPhone without a jailbreak
One of the many benefits of jailbreaking an iPhone is the ability to install various tweaks, customizing the smartphone experience far beyond ...

Snapchat has run its first app-install ad — a big sign the app is revving up its monetization engines ...
Snapchat ran its first app-install ad on Thursday, Adweek reported . The ad, for SNG-owned mobile game "Cookie Jam," ran within the iHeartRadio ...

SolarCity Installs 870 MW In 2015, But Slow Guidance For Q1’16
America’s dominant solar provider, SolarCity, has revealed it installed 870 MW in 2015, up 73% from 2014 figures. However, in an effort to provide ...