Can't connect to server because of Open Client errors

I am trying to connect to an ASE 15.0 server from my Windows Vista x64
machine and not succeeding.  It seems every method I try fails (except JDBC
which is working) with errors relating to Open Client.  When I try to
connect using DSEDIT it comes up with an "Unable to determine Net-Library
error" even though the server is up and I have defined all the necessary
environment variables.  When I try to connect through PowerBuilder 10.5 I
get "Error loading client library DLLs".

What could be wrong?  Is it that Open Client doesn't work on 64-bit systems?

--
And loving it,

-Q
Qu0llSixFour@gmail.com
(Replace the "SixFour" with numbers to email me)

0
Qu0ll

> I am trying to connect to an ASE 15.0 server from my
> Windows Vista x64  machine and not succeeding.  It seems
> every method I try fails (except JDBC  which is working)
> with errors relating to Open Client.  When I try to
> connect using DSEDIT it comes up with an "Unable to
> determine Net-Library  error" even though the server is up
> and I have defined all the necessary  environment
> variables.  When I try to connect through PowerBuilder
> 10.5 I  get "Error loading client library DLLs".
>
> What could be wrong?  Is it that Open Client doesn't work
> on 64-bit systems?

You should probably post this to
sybase.public.connectivity.open_client

Michael