Security Administration

--------------98E2EE346723753CCC82075B

Hi Guys
Does anybody has a documentation or where I can find how to configure
the DCE or any information regarding how to configure ASE for that
I want to put implement a Network Bases Security
Im running HP-UX 11
ASE12
I type dcecp
but I don't know how to create the key file
Thanks for your time

AD ASTRA PER ASPERA

"Think in the incredible and take a chance of the impossible"

--------------98E2EE346723753CCC82075B

Hi Guys
the DCE or any information regarding how to configure ASE&nbsp;for that
<pre>
-------------------------------------------------&nbsp;
AD ASTRA PER ASPERA

"Think in the incredible and take a chance of the impossible"</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------98E2EE346723753CCC82075B--

0
Edgar

Security Administrator
I am having a problem connecting to the Component Manager from the Security Administrator. I know the Component Manager is up because I can connect to it from a Workspace. I am a little confused-I enter in the Database Server Name and the Database Name(pscmpmgr) in the logon dialog. I am then brought to an ODBC setup. This is not what the documentation says is supposed to happen. Thanks if anyone is able to help. Marc ...

Shocking news
Yes, I have been so distracted trying to get Windows authentication working on my project, experimenting with various NTFS permissions etc, that I must have denied administrator access to an important directory, whilst logged in as administrator :( What can I do?? Anthony got the answer: "To get access again to the folder you have to log in as an administrator and take ownership of the folder. Once you are the owner you can then change security permissions. To take ownership right click the folder and select properties, select the security tab. There should be a button that sa...

Separation of Server administrators and Database administrators
Currently there is no separation between database administrators and service administrators. Any administrator of any running database can start and stop each other database and even worse, can stop the network server instance. In many installations this is just not acceptable. For example, if there are two departments running "their" databases on a shared network server instance, the network server's administrator doesn't like the idea that department A can shut down department B's databases. Also he is not happy that any database server administrator can (...

System administrators toolkit: process administration tricks
Discover how to get the information you want on UNIX processes. Knowing what is running on your UNIX system is one of the most basic requirements of any system administrator. The standard process list is useful, but often the information that it provides is not in the right format or doesn't contain exactly the processes or information you need. Being able to select specific types of data from the process list makes administration a lot easier. In this article, you'll examine how to extend that process further to improve the readability of the information, or provide summaries a...

Security Administrator #2

administrator or not?
dear forum, why is it so difficult to find a tutorial that explains how to get the username of the user currently LOGGED on? i searched codeproject, google, lots of other sites but couldn't find a single hint. if the machine name is as easy to get as Environment.MachineName, why is it so difficult to get the username? and i don't mean Environment.UserName, because that is NOT the username, its the SERVICE name your webapp uses to request pages, which is ASPNET here.  for the app i'm trying to make, i dont need users to authenticate themselves, because they can't vieuw intranet&nb...

IT Administrator
Name: Sabapathee Email: sabapatheeatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1 Summary: IT Administrator Comments: Common I know you can do better that these other web browsers out there. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061204 GranParadiso/3.0a1 ...

PowerSite Security Administrator
Hello. I have installed Powersite using the Custom Installation option to install PowerSite, DW Builder, Security Administrator, as well as the Client s/w on the same computer. The problem I am experiencing is when I run Security Adminitrator to add new team members, it doesn't give me an option to create new users. I right click on User Administration to bring up the Popup menu and the New menu ite is disabled. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks, Daryl Avery Development Technologies Consultant Software Spectrum, Inc. Mailto:Daryl.Avery@SoftwareSpectrum.com...

PFC Security Administration
Does anyone know of a third party product for the administration of PFC security ? Our SoftBolt service based security product comes with a Security Administrator, but it is used as a substitute or compliment of standard PFC security. Thus, it doesn't maintain the tables you want, but if you are open to another security approach look at www.sisugrp.com/softbolt.htm -- Kim Berghall Sisu Group, Inc. remove no_spam. no_spam.kberghall@sisugrp.com www.sisugrp.com "Peter Moran" <peter[NOSPAM]@equisoft.ie> wrote in message news:cE4GsGZ$AHA.164@forums.sybase.c...

administration
Hi I am having trouble with win2k and ndps administration. manager, agents, printers are not there. Is it possible to administrate ndps with win2k? On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 20:36:26 GMT, Bob <bkrupka@mrc.ca> wrote: >Hi > >I am having trouble with win2k and ndps >administration. manager, agents, printers are >not there. Is it possible to administrate ndps >with win2k? Yes. If you are doing this through NWAdmin, try starting NWAdmin with the "/disabletlsmgr" switch. Regards, Ken > Hi > > I am having trouble wit...

Administration
A Question about a serious problem: After the repair of an installation from CD SUSE Ver 11.1 32 Bit i was no longer able to login as root. Could someone recommend me a method to get back administrative rights? When installing the system from CD the root password, that is now unknown to me is remembered by YaST, so i have no chance to change it during the installation procedure caused by a conflict with an existing user. Another question comes up: Is the reason of the PW change the repaired installation (standard root PW or was i hacked by anonymus) how can i find the answ...

Provisioning Administrator vs. User App Administrator
Can somebody explain to me the difference between a Provisioning Administrator and a User Application Administrator? (3.5.1) I would like to set up some people so that they can view the status of all existing workflows, but not have full admin rights to User App. My guess is that that is the definition of Provisioning Administrator vs. User App Administrator, but I could be wrong. -- shetrick051663 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 01/12/2010 01:36 PM, shetrick051663 wrote: > > Can somebody explain to me the difference...

Courses for ASE administrator
Have previously been using ASA but now have started to use ASE. Was trying to find a comprehensive course for ASE Administration and Replication but can't afford the Sybase run courses and feel they are not suitable due to duration. Was looking for something from beginners to advanced in the US or ASIA. Basically I am a one man company that outsources 70% of development and provides services/development to small businesses in Japan. I need to know enough to act as a DBA when offshore admin/Maintanence is not possible. Would consider any geographic location except India. Would like...

Web resources about - Security Administration - sybase.ase.administration

Administration of the Patrimony of the Apostolic See - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is composed of two sections. The Ordinary Section continues the work of the Administration of the Property of the Holy See ( Italian : Amministrazione ...

Ted Cruz calls Obama administration support for trans teens “lunacy”
... conservative show Louder With Crowder, Ted Cruz took a brief aside from hate-mongering over Syrian refugees to get a dig in at the Obama administration ...

Sen. Dianne Feinstein: Administration’s war against ISIS has gone on too long - Videos - CBS News
Senate Intelligence Committee member Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-California, says that the war against ISIS and the situation abroad has gotten ...

Obama administration appeals immigration case to Supreme Court
CNN Obama administration appeals immigration case to Supreme Court CNN Washington (CNN) The Obama administration asked the Supreme Court on ...

Obama Administration Warns States They Can't Refuse To Accept Syrian Refugees
... more grandstanding over this to proceed immediately from the right: Obama warns states they can’t refuse Syrian refugees : The Obama administration ...

Obama administration takes immigration fight to Supreme Court
The Obama administration asked the Supreme Court to review a federal court decision blocking President Obama's executive order granting quasi-legal ...

Obama administration tells states they can't refuse Syrian refugees
Amid a growing political controversy, the Obama administration told state officials Wednesday that states do not have legal authority to refuse ...

Obama Administration Weighs Partnership with Russia Against Islamic State
The Obama administration is considering ways to form a closer partnership with Russia against the Islamic State terrorist group, including intelligence ...

President Obama Compares Syrian Refugees to Mayflower Pilgrims, Administration Says States Can't Block ...
President Obama used his weekly address to appeal to families counting their blessings on Thanksgiving, reminding Americans that the holiday ...

Obama administration assures dissenting governors on refugee vetting
The Obama administration is assuring governors that refugees who come to the United States in its resettlement program undergo a “rigorous security ...