Index Name from Index ID

Hi there,

Have an error reported in log and I want to find the index name, the
error has provided the database name and table name but only the index
id. Is there any easy way of doing this ?

Thanks,
Mully

0
mully
10/23/2007 11:42:52 AM
sybase.ase.administration 7058 articles. 2 followers. Follow

11 Replies
2032 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 34
Get it on Google Play
Get it on Apple App Store

"mully" <niallpmullan@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message 
news:1193139772.411602.109710@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com...
> Hi there,
>
> Have an error reported in log and I want to find the index name, the
> error has provided the database name and table name but only the index
> id. Is there any easy way of doing this ?
>
> Thanks,
> Mully
>

use <database>
go

select name
from sysindexes
where id    = object_id ('<table>')
  and indid = <index id>
go 


0
Carl
10/23/2007 1:06:12 PM
use <db_name>
go
select	i.name
from	sysindexes i,
	sysobjects o
where	o.name = '<table_name>'
and	i.indid = <index_id>
go

or

use <db_name>
go
select	name
from	sysindexes
where	id = object_id('<table_name>')
and	indid = <index_id>
go


or

<from any database>

select	i.name
from	<db_name>..sysindexes i,
	<db_name>..sysobjects o
where	o.name = '<table_name>'
and	i.indid = <index_id>
go


mully wrote:
> Hi there,
> 
> Have an error reported in log and I want to find the index name, the
> error has provided the database name and table name but only the index
> id. Is there any easy way of doing this ?
> 
> Thanks,
> Mully
> 
0
Mark
10/23/2007 1:07:30 PM
Mark,

You forgot the new index_name() function in 15.0.2.


"Mark A. Parsons" <iron_horse@no_spamola.compuserve.com> wrote in message 
news:471df212$1@forums-1-dub...
> use <db_name>
> go
> select i.name
> from sysindexes i,
> sysobjects o
> where o.name = '<table_name>'
> and i.indid = <index_id>
> go
>
> or
>
> use <db_name>
> go
> select name
> from sysindexes
> where id = object_id('<table_name>')
> and indid = <index_id>
> go
>
>
> or
>
> <from any database>
>
> select i.name
> from <db_name>..sysindexes i,
> <db_name>..sysobjects o
> where o.name = '<table_name>'
> and i.indid = <index_id>
> go
>
>
> mully wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Have an error reported in log and I want to find the index name, the
>> error has provided the database name and table name but only the index
>> id. Is there any easy way of doing this ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mully
>> 


0
Cory
10/24/2007 2:14:13 AM
Welllll ... what can I say ... the index_name() solution wouldn't work for pre-15.0.2 ... uhhhh ... had to give you a 
chance to reply (come on, where's the complete index_name() solution, eh? ;-) ... uhhhh ... haven't run into many 
clients using 15.0.2 so haven't had the need/chance to use some of the newer bells-n-whistles ... uhhhh ... forgot ... 
uhhhh ....

Cory wrote:
> Mark,
> 
> You forgot the new index_name() function in 15.0.2.
> 
> 
> "Mark A. Parsons" <iron_horse@no_spamola.compuserve.com> wrote in message 
> news:471df212$1@forums-1-dub...
>> use <db_name>
>> go
>> select i.name
>> from sysindexes i,
>> sysobjects o
>> where o.name = '<table_name>'
>> and i.indid = <index_id>
>> go
>>
>> or
>>
>> use <db_name>
>> go
>> select name
>> from sysindexes
>> where id = object_id('<table_name>')
>> and indid = <index_id>
>> go
>>
>>
>> or
>>
>> <from any database>
>>
>> select i.name
>> from <db_name>..sysindexes i,
>> <db_name>..sysobjects o
>> where o.name = '<table_name>'
>> and i.indid = <index_id>
>> go
>>
>>
>> mully wrote:
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> Have an error reported in log and I want to find the index name, the
>>> error has provided the database name and table name but only the index
>>> id. Is there any easy way of doing this ?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Mully
>>>
> 
> 
0
Mark
10/24/2007 1:11:11 PM
Hmmmm, have done a little 'playing' with index_name() ...

- no usable documentation in the 15.0.2 What's New manual; figured out that the following works:

	index_name(<db_id>,<object_id>,<index_id>)

- one of the big selling points of ASE 15.x is semantic partitioning, to include the ability to provide an optional 
partition name (or id) in several commands; yet here we are in 15.0.2 and the new index_name() function doesn't support 
a 4th argument for a partition id, eg:

	index_name(<db_id>,<object_id>,<index_id>[,<ptn_id>])

.... tsk, tsk, tsk ...

Cory wrote:
> Mark,
> 
> You forgot the new index_name() function in 15.0.2.
> 
> 
> "Mark A. Parsons" <iron_horse@no_spamola.compuserve.com> wrote in message 
> news:471df212$1@forums-1-dub...
>> use <db_name>
>> go
>> select i.name
>> from sysindexes i,
>> sysobjects o
>> where o.name = '<table_name>'
>> and i.indid = <index_id>
>> go
>>
>> or
>>
>> use <db_name>
>> go
>> select name
>> from sysindexes
>> where id = object_id('<table_name>')
>> and indid = <index_id>
>> go
>>
>>
>> or
>>
>> <from any database>
>>
>> select i.name
>> from <db_name>..sysindexes i,
>> <db_name>..sysobjects o
>> where o.name = '<table_name>'
>> and i.indid = <index_id>
>> go
>>
>>
>> mully wrote:
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> Have an error reported in log and I want to find the index name, the
>>> error has provided the database name and table name but only the index
>>> id. Is there any easy way of doing this ?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Mully
>>>
> 
> 
0
Mark
10/24/2007 5:46:41 PM
I agree that index_name() isn't documented as well as it should be.
As for the second remark: right now, there is no added value in having a 
separate ptn ID parameter, since each partition always has the same set of 
indexes. I would guess <thinking out loud> that when such functionality 
would be needed, the object ID would double as the ptn ID </loud>.

Besides (and really besides), nothing stops you from creating your own SQL 
UDF in 15.0.2 with the parameters you want.

HTH,

Rob V.


"Mark A. Parsons" <iron_horse@no_spamola.compuserve.com> wrote in message 
news:471f8501$1@forums-1-dub...
> Hmmmm, have done a little 'playing' with index_name() ...
>
> - no usable documentation in the 15.0.2 What's New manual; figured out 
> that the following works:
>
> index_name(<db_id>,<object_id>,<index_id>)
>
> - one of the big selling points of ASE 15.x is semantic partitioning, to 
> include the ability to provide an optional partition name (or id) in 
> several commands; yet here we are in 15.0.2 and the new index_name() 
> function doesn't support a 4th argument for a partition id, eg:
>
> index_name(<db_id>,<object_id>,<index_id>[,<ptn_id>])
>
> ... tsk, tsk, tsk ...
>
> Cory wrote:
>> Mark,
>>
>> You forgot the new index_name() function in 15.0.2.
>>
>>
>> "Mark A. Parsons" <iron_horse@no_spamola.compuserve.com> wrote in message 
>> news:471df212$1@forums-1-dub...
>>> use <db_name>
>>> go
>>> select i.name
>>> from sysindexes i,
>>> sysobjects o
>>> where o.name = '<table_name>'
>>> and i.indid = <index_id>
>>> go
>>>
>>> or
>>>
>>> use <db_name>
>>> go
>>> select name
>>> from sysindexes
>>> where id = object_id('<table_name>')
>>> and indid = <index_id>
>>> go
>>>
>>>
>>> or
>>>
>>> <from any database>
>>>
>>> select i.name
>>> from <db_name>..sysindexes i,
>>> <db_name>..sysobjects o
>>> where o.name = '<table_name>'
>>> and i.indid = <index_id>
>>> go
>>>
>>>
>>> mully wrote:
>>>> Hi there,
>>>>
>>>> Have an error reported in log and I want to find the index name, the
>>>> error has provided the database name and table name but only the index
>>>> id. Is there any easy way of doing this ?
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Mully
>>>>
>> 

0
Rob
10/24/2007 7:30:47 PM
Local indexes can be named at the partition level ... so that was the first consideration.

The second consideration would be the future possibility of partitions having truly local indexes (ie, index only exists 
on a given partition).

And yeah, UDF's could be used as long as you know that you can create a 'global' UDF in sybsystemprocs with a prefix of 
'sp_' (another item not documented in the manuals); but the original design should have taken care of this (think 
'partion-aware').

Rob Verschoor wrote:
> I agree that index_name() isn't documented as well as it should be.
> As for the second remark: right now, there is no added value in having a 
> separate ptn ID parameter, since each partition always has the same set of 
> indexes. I would guess <thinking out loud> that when such functionality 
> would be needed, the object ID would double as the ptn ID </loud>.
> 
> Besides (and really besides), nothing stops you from creating your own SQL 
> UDF in 15.0.2 with the parameters you want.
> 
> HTH,
> 
> Rob V.
> 
> 
> "Mark A. Parsons" <iron_horse@no_spamola.compuserve.com> wrote in message 
> news:471f8501$1@forums-1-dub...
>> Hmmmm, have done a little 'playing' with index_name() ...
>>
>> - no usable documentation in the 15.0.2 What's New manual; figured out 
>> that the following works:
>>
>> index_name(<db_id>,<object_id>,<index_id>)
>>
>> - one of the big selling points of ASE 15.x is semantic partitioning, to 
>> include the ability to provide an optional partition name (or id) in 
>> several commands; yet here we are in 15.0.2 and the new index_name() 
>> function doesn't support a 4th argument for a partition id, eg:
>>
>> index_name(<db_id>,<object_id>,<index_id>[,<ptn_id>])
>>
>> ... tsk, tsk, tsk ...
>>
>> Cory wrote:
>>> Mark,
>>>
>>> You forgot the new index_name() function in 15.0.2.
>>>
>>>
>>> "Mark A. Parsons" <iron_horse@no_spamola.compuserve.com> wrote in message 
>>> news:471df212$1@forums-1-dub...
>>>> use <db_name>
>>>> go
>>>> select i.name
>>>> from sysindexes i,
>>>> sysobjects o
>>>> where o.name = '<table_name>'
>>>> and i.indid = <index_id>
>>>> go
>>>>
>>>> or
>>>>
>>>> use <db_name>
>>>> go
>>>> select name
>>>> from sysindexes
>>>> where id = object_id('<table_name>')
>>>> and indid = <index_id>
>>>> go
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> or
>>>>
>>>> <from any database>
>>>>
>>>> select i.name
>>>> from <db_name>..sysindexes i,
>>>> <db_name>..sysobjects o
>>>> where o.name = '<table_name>'
>>>> and i.indid = <index_id>
>>>> go
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> mully wrote:
>>>>> Hi there,
>>>>>
>>>>> Have an error reported in log and I want to find the index name, the
>>>>> error has provided the database name and table name but only the index
>>>>> id. Is there any easy way of doing this ?
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> Mully
>>>>>
> 
0
Mark
10/24/2007 7:40:31 PM
For local indexes, it's the partition names that can be specified, not the 
index name -- this is the same for all ptns though the corresponding index 
partition name will be different for each data partition (the builtin 
'partition_name()' gives you the index ptn name).

If partial indexes would be possible (i.e. a local index only on some 
partitions), then the ptn ID could possibly be used in place of the object 
ID. This has been done in other places in ASE 15 too. I'm thinking out loud 
here.

Incidentally, don't rely on that 'sp_' prefix -- I'm surprised that it works 
actually (I haven't tried myself). This may well change.

Rob V.


"Mark A. Parsons" <iron_horse@no_spamola.compuserve.com> wrote in message 
news:471f9faf$3@forums-1-dub...
> Local indexes can be named at the partition level ... so that was the 
> first consideration.
>
> The second consideration would be the future possibility of partitions 
> having truly local indexes (ie, index only exists on a given partition).
>
> And yeah, UDF's could be used as long as you know that you can create a 
> 'global' UDF in sybsystemprocs with a prefix of 'sp_' (another item not 
> documented in the manuals); but the original design should have taken care 
> of this (think 'partion-aware').
>
> Rob Verschoor wrote:
>> I agree that index_name() isn't documented as well as it should be.
>> As for the second remark: right now, there is no added value in having a 
>> separate ptn ID parameter, since each partition always has the same set 
>> of indexes. I would guess <thinking out loud> that when such 
>> functionality would be needed, the object ID would double as the ptn ID 
>> </loud>.
>>
>> Besides (and really besides), nothing stops you from creating your own 
>> SQL UDF in 15.0.2 with the parameters you want.
>>
>> HTH,
>>
>> Rob V.
>>
>>
>> "Mark A. Parsons" <iron_horse@no_spamola.compuserve.com> wrote in message 
>> news:471f8501$1@forums-1-dub...
>>> Hmmmm, have done a little 'playing' with index_name() ...
>>>
>>> - no usable documentation in the 15.0.2 What's New manual; figured out 
>>> that the following works:
>>>
>>> index_name(<db_id>,<object_id>,<index_id>)
>>>
>>> - one of the big selling points of ASE 15.x is semantic partitioning, to 
>>> include the ability to provide an optional partition name (or id) in 
>>> several commands; yet here we are in 15.0.2 and the new index_name() 
>>> function doesn't support a 4th argument for a partition id, eg:
>>>
>>> index_name(<db_id>,<object_id>,<index_id>[,<ptn_id>])
>>>
>>> ... tsk, tsk, tsk ...
>>>
>>> Cory wrote:
>>>> Mark,
>>>>
>>>> You forgot the new index_name() function in 15.0.2.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> "Mark A. Parsons" <iron_horse@no_spamola.compuserve.com> wrote in 
>>>> message news:471df212$1@forums-1-dub...
>>>>> use <db_name>
>>>>> go
>>>>> select i.name
>>>>> from sysindexes i,
>>>>> sysobjects o
>>>>> where o.name = '<table_name>'
>>>>> and i.indid = <index_id>
>>>>> go
>>>>>
>>>>> or
>>>>>
>>>>> use <db_name>
>>>>> go
>>>>> select name
>>>>> from sysindexes
>>>>> where id = object_id('<table_name>')
>>>>> and indid = <index_id>
>>>>> go
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> or
>>>>>
>>>>> <from any database>
>>>>>
>>>>> select i.name
>>>>> from <db_name>..sysindexes i,
>>>>> <db_name>..sysobjects o
>>>>> where o.name = '<table_name>'
>>>>> and i.indid = <index_id>
>>>>> go
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> mully wrote:
>>>>>> Hi there,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Have an error reported in log and I want to find the index name, the
>>>>>> error has provided the database name and table name but only the 
>>>>>> index
>>>>>> id. Is there any easy way of doing this ?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>> Mully
>>>>>>
>> 


0
Rob
10/24/2007 11:37:40 PM
> ... though the corresponding index partition name will be different for each data partition

This is what I was thinking of ... partition names for the index.

> (the builtin 'partition_name()' gives you the index ptn name).

Fair enough, thanks.

> Incidentally, don't rely on that 'sp_' prefix -- I'm surprised that it works 
> actually (I haven't tried myself). This may well change.

Well, I hope quite a few things change with the current UDF implementation, to include a way to designate a function as 
a global/dataserver-level function (as opposed to having to append each UDF invocation with 'dbo.sp_').
0
Mark
10/25/2007 12:48:20 AM
Mark & Rob,

Thank you for this educational thread.

I hope that I can start another discussion with another cheap answer again 
soon.

Cory

"Mark A. Parsons" <iron_horse@no_spamola.compuserve.com> wrote in message 
news:471fe7d4$2@forums-1-dub...
>> ... though the corresponding index partition name will be different for 
>> each data partition
>
> This is what I was thinking of ... partition names for the index.
>
>> (the builtin 'partition_name()' gives you the index ptn name).
>
> Fair enough, thanks.
>
>> Incidentally, don't rely on that 'sp_' prefix -- I'm surprised that it 
>> works actually (I haven't tried myself). This may well change.
>
> Well, I hope quite a few things change with the current UDF 
> implementation, to include a way to designate a function as a 
> global/dataserver-level function (as opposed to having to append each UDF 
> invocation with 'dbo.sp_'). 


0
Cory
10/25/2007 2:05:47 AM
On Oct 25, 3:05 am, "Cory" <xXx> wrote:
> Mark & Rob,
>
> Thank you for this educational thread.
>
> I hope that I can start another discussion with another cheap answer again
> soon.
>
> Cory
>
> "Mark A. Parsons" <iron_horse@no_spamola.compuserve.com> wrote in messagenews:471fe7d4$2@forums-1-dub...
>
>
>
> >> ... though the corresponding index partition name will be different for
> >> each data partition
>
> > This is what I was thinking of ... partition names for the index.
>
> >> (the builtin 'partition_name()' gives you the index ptn name).
>
> > Fair enough, thanks.
>
> >> Incidentally, don't rely on that 'sp_' prefix -- I'm surprised that it
> >> works actually (I haven't tried myself). This may well change.
>
> > Well, I hope quite a few things change with the current UDF
> > implementation, to include a way to designate a function as a
> > global/dataserver-level function (as opposed to having to append each UDF
> > invocation with 'dbo.sp_').- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Thanks for all the info guys much appreciated, I also found out I
could have used object_id with my table name instead of going through
the whole dbcc page(..) routine to get the table id.

Thanks  again.

0
mully
10/25/2007 8:59:14 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

To Index or Not To Index or How To Index
Hello, I was wondering if someone knows a better way to explain how different indexes work. Such as, is it better to have an index with int type or char or varchar etc? Is it better to have composite indexes or indexes with individual columns? How does optimizer handle different indexes and what can we do help it? Indexes are very efficient most of the time but they can be quite detrimental to server's performance, if abused. Perhaps you know of a good article about indexing that you could share with us. Or, perhaps Mr. Rob Verschoor would like to issue an article in his very usefu...

Would ASE implement BitMap index or BitWise index?
Hi,Sybaser: Dose ASE has any plan to implement BitMap index? Any what's the advantage of BitWise index. I just know it's a patent technology of SYBASE while BitMap index is a all-known technology based on RDBMS's theory. Thanks a lot. Flybean 2004.08.25 This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------080008090408020008010403 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit flybean wrote: > Hi,Sybaser: > Dose ASE has any plan to implement BitMap index? > Any what's the advantage of ...

How to specify the tablespace and index name for primary key index
How to specify the tablespace and index name for primary key index when generate tables with primary keys. I want to be able to put the index in another tablespace but when pk got created it automatically create index in default tablespace. Thanks Which DBMS? Which version of PD? -- Michael F. Nicewarner [TeamSybase] mailto:psyclo@datamodel.org http://www.datamodel.org <Anonymous@sybase.com> wrote in message news:D3F8016E7D675531007D8A8B85256982.007D8A9885256982@webforums... > How to specify the tablespace and index name for primary key index when > gen...

index server not indexing
Ok, so I want to add a catalog to the index server. I can add the new catalog, I then add a directory to this catalog. I restart the index server, and merge the index. If I click the index server, in mmc, it shows 0 documents for everything. Everything meaning documents to index, total docs, docs defered for indexing and so on.  I've tried this on vista as well as on win2003 and the same result is obtained, no documents are indexed. In win2003 I can index document, but ONLY the ones in the default catalog, if I paste some documents there they get indexed. So, what have I don...

To Index or not to Index (that is the question...)
I'd like to clear up an assumption I have. If I have a Primary Key Constraint on a Table I assume that I will not need to create an Index on the field(s) of the constraint as the action of creating the primary key constraint produces what is the equivalent of an Index (be the constraint clustered or not). Is this the case? Also I'm looking to Pivot some data, are there any SQL tricks etc. I should be aware of to be able to do this (I've searched the Newsgroups for 'Pivot' but don't understand any of the answers posted - some SQL examples would be gr...

Use Index Name rather than Index Code when Creating Database
Hi, I've noticed that when I generate database, it's using the index code value rather than the name. The code happens to be in all UPPERCASE while the name is in mixed case. I'd prefer for the "Generate Database" option to use the mixed case rather than upper case index code value. Is this possible? If so, how? Thanks in advance, Dee Dee, go to the following folder: C:\Program Files\Sybase\PowerDesigner 15\Resource Files\DBMS Find the .XDB file associated with your DBMS (for instance, we're using SQL Server, the file is SQLSV2K5.XDB). Fin...

Basic Index question :- nonclusted indexes which are a subset of a clustered index
Can anyone suggest why I would have the following set of indices upon a table: index1 clustered, unique field1,field,field3,fiel4 index2 nonclustered field2,field3, field4 index3 nonclustered field,field2,field4 The table is one into which a lot of inserts are done, so I would have thought that index2 & 3 would be unncessary since they're (1) already in the clustered index and (2) any inserts would triple the amount of index updates that are required... Are these assumptions correct ? Thanks in advance, Steve Hi, if you have a...

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.Parameter name: index
Hi all.. I'm using datagrid and add checkbox column.. After i check the box and press button assign. This error came out.   Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.Parameter name: index Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.Parameter nam...

index was out of range. must be non negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: INDEX
 Hello,I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I fairly new to vb.net.What im trying to do is send vars to a flash file.The following is my code: Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load Dim oTitle As New ArrayList Dim oSub As New ArrayList Dim oRate As New ArrayList Dim strFlashVars As String = "" Dim oDBSettings As GenLib.Objects.DatabaseSettings = Session("Database") Dim oDB As New GenLib.Data.SQL(oDBSettings) Dim oDR As SqlDataReader ...

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
Hi, I'm stuck here. When I try to delete the last record of a datagrid teh following error occurs: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index Can somebody pls help me out here. Thx Have you assigned any value to datakeyfield of datagrid? or are you using the datakey field any where else??Sushila Bowalekar PatelVisual ASP/ASP.NET MVPhttp://weblogs.asp.net/sushilasb Hi, Yes I assigned the ID value of the table to the datakeyfield. I get the id and store it in nID. There it goes wrong.So What am I...

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
When I hit the submit button to insert data into the database, I receive the following error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index Source Error: ...

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index #6
 Hi All,Please advice, why the error message (see above) showed when i tried to delete record in gridview.I'm using code behind for gridview data source & rowcommand to deleted.See my code  below :Protected Sub gvCapexDetail_RowCommand(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridViewCommandEventArgs) Handles gvCapexDetail.RowCommand        Select Case e.CommandName            Case "btndelete"          &nbs...

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.Parameter name: index #2
  HI, I am facing some problem with image button. I found an event log error.I am not able to reproduce this when i tried,but it is logging in my event log.   Event time: 2008-05-04 08:53:57 PM -07:00 Event type: Error Event source: Application User: Event ID: 0 The message '0' for application 'Application' could not be formatted using library(ies): ''. The log entry contains the following replacement strings:'********************************************************************************Sunday, May 04, 2008Index was out of range. Must be non-nega...

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index #2
Hi I have a datagrid containing a templated column (amongst others) which has a drop down list populated by a seperate dataset. Viewing the data is fine but the above error message occurs when I attempt to update the database. I'm sure its something simple but as I have been staring at this screen non-stop for days now a fresh pair of eyes may spot the error quicker. I have attached my update method for your information: private void projectGrid_UpdateCommand(object source, System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridCommandEventArgs e) { string newData; DropDownList ddl ...

Web resources about - Index Name from Index ID - sybase.ase.administration

Steve Jobs Keynote Index Fund
Back in 2007 (and linked from DF at the time), Matt Haughey had this idea: I wondered what effect the Jobs keynote had on Apple’s stock price ...

Money Flow Index
Tuesday, 26 May 2015 Home About us Contact Information Privacy Policy Terms of Service Menu Home Business Economy US Europe Markets Politics ...

City Index UK - Spread Betting, CFD & FX trading
One of the leading UK providers of spread betting and CFD trading, City Index has over 30 years' industry experience.

Index of United States–related articles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. , a non-profit organization.

An Index of Metals review: Fausto Romitelli's music amplified by stage action
... arresting and original work of the sort we have come to expect from these artists even as they retain the capacity to surprise. AN INDEX OF ...

US leading index jumps in October
Leading economic index rises sharply, recovering in line with analyst expectations.

Sydney's most liveable suburbs: the Urban Living Index
A new Urban Living Index ranks 228 Sydney suburban areas for liveability.

Ore drops to record low in Asia, shipping index plunges
Iron ore contracts in Asia slumped to records amid speculation that mills in China are reining in steel production as they battle losses.

The Faith Equality Index is here just in time for shopping season, and it’s fabulous
A few weeks ago, the American Family Association announced that they would be putting together a Corporate Religious Liberty Index (CRLI) so ...

U.S. Index Futures Hold Higher Before Draghi Amid ECB Rate Moves
Fortune U.S. Index Futures Hold Higher Before Draghi Amid ECB Rate Moves Bloomberg U.S. index futures remained higher after the European Central ...

Resources last updated: 12/7/2015 11:04:36 AM