Appeon for Firefox in linux

Anyone know if there is any plan for this?
0
HH
1/6/2011 1:00:58 AM
sybase.appeon 804 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Appeon for Linux
Please when will be available Appeon 6 for Linux on Sybase e-shop This will be released shortly. I will update you when I know the fix date of this release. > Please when will be available Appeon 6 for Linux on Sybase > e-shop > > Hi, The Linux version is available on Sybase eshop. Sally > This will be released shortly. I will update you when I > know the fix date of this release. > > > Please when will be available Appeon 6 for Linux on > > Sybase e-shop > > > > ...

Appeon and Firefox
Any chance in the near future Appeon will work with Firefox? IE share is already less than 50%. http://www.cw.com.hk/content/microsoft-ie-browser-share-dips-below-50 Hi M; I believe that the support for FF is listed in the feature set for Appeon 7.0. Regards ... Chris President: OSUG / STD Inc. Blog: http://chrispollach.blogspot.com PBDJ: http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/stdfndclass "mmalubay" wrote in message news:4cace4ad.3c0c.1681692777@sybase.com... > Any chance in the near future Appeon will work w...

Appeon
Does anyone else have a problem with the Demo application from Appeon on Try Sybase http://pb.try.sybase.com/appeon_code_examples/index.html. It's as if the database is shutdown as all the retrieves from the database generate a "Session kill by AEM!" message whatever that means. I was thinking it could be my Zone Alarm, but not sure. Thanks Greg Just tried it now and it works fine. Could be a blip on the Appeon server side or your firewall. steve [TeamSybase] > Does anyone else have a problem with the Demo application > from Appeon on Try Sybase ...

Appeon
Hi, I want Appeon, ASAP. www.appeon.net. Build web apps in PowerBuilder, push a button, and you have an EAServer application! Finally, a fast way to create true Web apps. For Sybase, a *compelling* reason to use EAServer! VictorReinhart And I want PB's Web Deployment Kit back. Nothing could have been simpler than that for getting these LEGACY c/s apps out where people can use them on an Intranet without EASERVER at all. Well, the product is still out there as New Moon Canaveral. We've switched over to Citrix XP and have been quite happy, although the cost wa...

What is Appeon?
I am with a PB 8.03 development team. Our application is a a very fat-client 2-tier client-server app which currently runs on client PCs connecting to Oracle/MS SQL databases on the LAN/WAN. We are interested in providing limited Web features for some of our clients, mainly inquiry but maybe some interactive forms. Initially on their Intranet but conceivably on the Internet. Appeon seems to be something we should look at. The data I have downloaded so far about Appeon (Solution Brief and FAQs) talks about Appeon Developer, Appeon Server and Appeon Enterprise Manager. I unders...

Appeon for Linux installer problem
I just downloaded the evaluation version for appeon 6 for linux but the installer is missing silentinstall.bat from the EAServer directory ...

Appeon 7.0 and Firefox
Hello, I saw from this link http://www.sybase.be/files/Product_Overviews/PB_Event_-_Bringing_PB_applications_to_the_Net.pdf that support for Firefox is in the pipeline and is planned to be released Q2 of 2010. Is this still pushing thru as planned? Thanks, ~Melissa ...

Appeon Enterprise Edition 6.2 doesnt have Appeon Developer
Hi, We just bought Appeon Enterprise Edition 6.2 and already download from https://sybase.subscribenet.com/. The problem is there is no Appeon Developer included. How would we want to deploy from PB11.5 if it is not included. Does it mean that we have to buy another version of Appeon Developer Edition, but we doesnt need another appeon server developer Edition since we have already an Enterprise Edition. Can we just buy an Appeon Developer for PB only? Please Advise. Thanx Hi Harimada, I suggest you contact your Sybase sales representative for more help. Regards,...

Where can I find PFC 9 for Appeon 6 or Appeon 6.2
Hi, I need to deploy PowerBuilder App into Appeon 6 or Appeon 6.2, which requires PFC 9, 10.5 or 11.1. Now I'm using PB 10.2, and trying to find PFC 9. Where can I find PFC 9 for Appeon? I don't have the CD of PB 9. Thanks I'm pretty sure the AFC (Appeon Foundation Classes, their customized versions of PFC) did not come on the PB9 disk. I'd recommend contacting Appeon to get them: they're the ones that own it. They have put a version up on Sybase's CodeXchange, but I'm not sure whether or not that will be compatible with your PFC 9. Either way, ...

other problem from Appeon 3.1 to Appeon 5.0 (Oracle DB)
I use PB 9.0.3 and Oracle 9.2 (via ODBC). I hoped that migrating from 3.1 to 5.0 (I'm using the trial edition, waiting for the delivery of the purchased one) could solve some unsupported features. My web app used to work fine in Appeon 3.1, now I'm struggling with a series of weird errors (already written about date format misbehaviour). Now I've a critical error to deal with: Picture appeon1 shows a normal dw with retrieved data. If I perform dw_1.Update(), WITHOUT CHANGING ANYTHING, I get the message that everything has been stored. If I change any field, o...

Why does windows firefox have DIFFERENT menus than linux firefox?
Why does the Windows firefox have, for example, Tools -> Options, while the Linux firefox has, for example, Edit -> Preferences? Why, for the same version number, are they so different? hanson wrote: > Why does the Windows firefox have, for example, Tools -> Options, while > the Linux firefox has, for example, Edit -> Preferences? > > Why, for the same version number, are they so different? The example you state has been the de facto standard for applications in those two operating systems for decades. Nothing more than that. Not just in Firefox, ei...

Appeon versions
Hi all, I'm testing Appeon with a trial edition (30 days limitation). I need more time to test my entire application and have to buy a developer version. I've read(at sybase's online shop) that there are 3 versions for development: 1.- Appeon for PowerBuilder Developer Edition. (Standalone seat) 2.- Appeon for PowerBuilder Advanced Edition. (Development and testing) 3.- Appeon for PowerBuilder Enterprise Edition. (Development and testing) and don't know wich to buy. What are the differences between them? Any help would be appreciated. I was to...

Appeon #2
Hi! Does anybody know more about Appeon 2.5. How does it works, experience with appeon etc. Thanks in advance Mile Kragulj kmile@inecco.net ...

Testing appeon
Hi, Is there any evaluation copy for Appeon? We would like to consider if is Appeon the way to migrate our application to the web. Thanks in advance, Juan Manuel Herreros You need to call the sybase sales directly in order to get a copy. Evaluation copy cost 99 USD. Appeon is very very intelligent in the degree of automation during code parsing and generating. Before you buy the eval copy, I suggest that you read the manual regarding the limitations on certain features that rea not yet supported with dynamical data window and drag drop being the biggest issues in som...

Web resources about - Appeon for Firefox in linux - sybase.appeon

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox