Creating C++ Builder 2009 Component in Delphi

Hi
I am having the same problem that i read in this thread:
https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?threadID=7414

However, when I enable the "Generate all C++ Builder files" setting
(Project > Options > Delphi Compiler > Linking > "Linker output")
no BPL file is created (instead a LIB file and .hpp files are created).
Why isn't the .bpl file created? What setting do I need to change
for the .bpl file to be created with the .hpp and .lib files?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Greg
0
KATHY
12/18/2009 3:53:45 PM
public.delphi.vcl.writing 510 articles. 0 followers. Follow

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js I'm not an expert here, and to be honest, I'm pretty confused by the whole ...

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009 [Edit]
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js Edited by: john smith on Apr 30, 2009 6:58 AM <john smith> wrote in mess...

Installing Delphi components into C++ Builder 2009?
Hi All, I'm trying to install a Delphi package into C++ Builder 2009. I've read the stuff out there that says install into Delphi and get it to create the C++ files, unfortunately I don't have Delphi installed on my development box. When I try and open the Delphi package, C++ Builder tells me that the Delphi Personality is not available and the project cannot be loaded. Is there any way around this? Thanks Trev Hello, > {quote:title=Trevor Goldsmith wrote:}{quote} > > When I try and open the Delphi package, C++ Builder tells me that the Delphi Personal...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

Are VCL controls created in Delphi 2007 usable in C++ Builder?
I created a set of controls in Delphi 2007 and they load just fine and show in the tool palette. However, someone is trying to install the same VCL in 2007 C Builder. They can see the library, it installs without an error and all the icons are visible from the "component -> install packages". However, nothing we do lets them show up in a tab on the tool palette for C++ Builder. <Fred Decker> wrote in message news:300571@forums.embarcadero.com... > I created a set of controls in Delphi 2007 and they load just > fine and show in the tool palette. However, someone is ...

Startup of C++Builder 2009 OR Delphi 2009
On startup of C++Builder 2009 OR Delphi 2009 I get the following Error message during the loading of bcbcompro120.bpl OR delphicompro120.bpl :- Windows -- No Disk X Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c Cancel Try Again Continue If I click 'Continue' seven times the program loads and seems to work. ...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v5.4
ESB Consultancy is pleased to announce that ESBPCS for VCL v5.4 is now available, as well as the subsets: ESBPCS-Lite, ESBPCS-Calcs, ESBPCS-Dates, ESBPCS-Stats. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs If you are a Registered Owner and have trouble getting to the Registered Users Site, email me for the latest details... This update includes: - Support for HTML (.NET) Colours. - Skype support added to URL Labels and elsewhere. - Support for Venus Time periods such as Sidereal Days, Solar Days and Tropical Years. - Date SpinEdit Added. - and much more. ESB Professional Computati...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v5.3
ESB Consultancy is pleased to announce that ESBPCS for VCL v5.3 is now available, as well as the subsets: ESBPCS-Lite, ESBPCS-Calcs, ESBPCS-Dates, ESBPCS-Stats. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs If you are a Registered Owner and have trouble getting to the Registered Users Site, email me for the latest details... This update includes: - Many new Unit Conversions, including ones for Radiation Absorption and Radiation Dose - Added Multiline capability to Edits. - Support for Mars Time periods such as Sidereal Days, Solar Days and Tropical Years. - Improvements to the Progra...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v5.2.1
ESB Consultancy is pleased to announce that ESBPCS for VCL v5.2.1 is now available, as well as the subsets: ESBPCS-Lite, ESBPCS-Calcs, ESBPCS-Dates, ESBPCS-Stats. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs If you are a Registered Owner and have trouble getting to the Registered Users Site, email me for the latest details... This update includes: - Support for Delphi 2010 and C++ Builder 2010 - Improved Unicode Support for Delphi 2009 and above. - Other minor improvements. ESB Professional Computation Suite (ESBPCS) provides a huge collection of Routines and Components to make Da...

Help me download Hotfix 2 for Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009
I am recovering from a hard drive crash. I am installing CB 2009 on a Windows 7-64 bit computer. I need to download the "ID: 27476, Hotfix 2 for Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009" from the web page below. This requires a user name and password that was used to register cb2009. This information was saved on the hard drive that crashed. How can I get the needed user name and password? http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/27476 ID: 27476, Hotfix 2 for Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009 Thanks Patrick Mikula I pulled the needed user name and password off my dead harddrive so I ...

Delphi / C++ Builder 2009 Update2 and TImage or PBear HTMLViewer for 2009
Hello, when i use the HTMLViewer componnet in my programm the linker shows the following messages: [ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes 'Pnglang::_EPngInvalidCRCText' referenziert von C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEGEAR\RAD STUDIO\6.0\LIB\OBJ\PNGIMAGE.OBJ [ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes 'Pnglang::_EPNGCannotAssignChunkText' referenziert von C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEGEAR\RAD STUDIO\6.0\LIB\OBJ\PNGIMAGE.OBJ [ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes 'Pnglang::_EPNGInvalidIHDRText' referenziert von C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEGEAR...

Delphi and C++ Builder 2009
I am compiling a pascal package in C++ Builder 2009. I have managed to compile the run-time library but the compiler does not compile the design-time package. It says that it can't find the Proxies unit. Where is this unit to be found? Pier Hello, Pier Nardin wrote: > I am compiling a pascal package in C++ Builder 2009. I have managed > to compile the run-time library but the compiler does not compile the > design-time package. It says that it can't find the Proxies unit. > Where is this unit to be found? on the web, searching for "proxies.pas&qu...

C++Builder 2009 and Delphi 2009 information now available on codegear.com
The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now been updated with new 2009 product information. http://www.codegear.com/products/delphi/win32 http://www.codegear.com/products/cppbuilder Thanks, Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now been updated with new 2009 product information. > Which version of Indy will be shipped with C++ Builder 2009? Dennis Cote Dennis Cote wrote: > Which version of Indy will be shipped with C++ Builder 2009? It will be a version of Indy 10 updated with U...

Web resources about - Creating C++ Builder 2009 Component in Delphi - public.delphi.vcl.writing

AirAsia disaster: Indonesia cites faulty component, crew response in crash
Pilots appear to have reset the computer system's circuit breaker, leading to a series of failures that caused them to lose control of the plane ...

It’s a new year, and time for the claimed iPhone 7 component photos to begin
Taiwanese site Apple Club has posted what it claims are leaked photos of iPhone 7 components. The photos appear to show the backlight of a new ...

Japan follows US lead in banning certain Takata components
Filed under: Government/Legal , Safety , Japan Like the US, Japan will ban certain Takata's airbag inflators from vehicles in development, and ...

Lumentum, Fabrinet: Component Makers at Start of 5-Year Boom, Says Needham
Needham & Co .’s Alex Henderson today advises fiber optics enthusiasts to look to component makers , such as Lumentum ( LITE ), in 2016, more ...

Samsung reportedly lost key iPhone 7 component business
... for Samsung , which is ironic considering the two companies are fierce rivals in the mobile business. The Korean giant produces various components ...

Crew, faulty component caused AirAsia crash
Indonesian investigators said crew action and a faulty component caused the AirAsia jet crash in the Java Sea last year, killing 162 passengers. ...

John Ridley Extends ABC Studios Deal For Three More Years; Film Component Added
John Ridley and his production arm, International Famous Players Radio Picture Corporation, have extended their first-look deal with ABC Studios ...

Passive component maker Chilisin reports 20% increase in October revenues
Chilisin Electronics, which manufactures inductors and power chokes, has announced consolidated revenues for October 2015 increased 20.3% from ...

Faulty Screen Component to Blame for LG’s Pull of Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE
... device. At the time, LG stated that a “hardware issue” was to blame, and now, we have a few more details directly from LG. Apparently, a component ...